Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so confusing how poor poppy thinks it’s normal to talk to her primary caregiver via a screen. Baffles me.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just find it so confusing how poor poppy thinks it’s normal to talk to her primary caregiver via a screen. Baffles me.

Probably because the only time Rebecca bothers to even try to speak to Poppy is when the camera is rolling and she’s recording it for sodding Instagram. The “relationship” between Poppy & Rebecca is completely fake. Rebecca just uses her to try to give the impression that she cares.
She doesn’t care. The child was conceived and brought into this world for the sole purpose of providing content for Mrs Meldrum Ltd and that is all. It’s appalling.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well if that's the case, that's ridiculous. I absolutely hate wearing my glasses and only make sure I do when driving long
I have to wear glasses all the time and I hate it. People like Rebegga make me feel sick. I do not get the wearing glasses for 'fashion' trend at all 😤

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable. The usual not looking at the camera whilst she's saying it on stories. Lies.

Something brewing? You feel like you're in for something? Yip. That'll be the new shitstorm from you messaging intimidating messages with information obtained illegally I'm guessing from what I've read on here.

Exactly!!! Princess Pinnochio. 👑🤥

Haha yep. She has T minus 27 days to respond and it better be good. This will be a marvellous new year for herself.

Clocks ticking Rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I just tried out a selfie video with my kid same as as Poppy. He was so confused and I am relieved to say he looked at me when I was speaking to him and not at the camera. That said he loved the novelty.

Shes such a tit because didnt she say in one of videos that she wants to get rid of the fire yet in her latest ad she talks fondly about the roaring fire 😂😂😂
Just wait she’ll get the lovely open fire ripped out to make her ‘kitchen of dreams’ then moan constantly she no longer has a fire!! I honestly think she will never be happy with what she’s got. As she would say..... ‘bore off’ Reb!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell is she wearing at her parent house today

Those bleeping god awful mauve leggings that she seems surgically attached to and that bogging hoodie that says “hello” on the front of it. She’s like a bag lady.

It always looks like there’s bad vibes between her Dad & Lee. They never look comfortable in each other’s company.

All Rebecca & Lee ever seem to do is take Poppy the 2 minute walk behind the house to Granny’s house for cups of tea & crackers. So unbelievably boring.

Reactions: 12
It always looks like there’s bad vibes between her Dad & Lee. They never look comfortable in each other’s company.
Their relationship sort of fascinates me. They obviously get on well enough to go play squash/racquetball together but when they're in each others homes, they look like they barely speak. Lee looks so uncomfortable there today (and did so the other day).

Reactions: 5
Their relationship sort of fascinates me. They obviously get on well enough to go play squash/racquetball together but when they're in each others homes, they look like they barely speak. Lee looks so uncomfortable there today (and did so the other day).

I think the occasional outing to play sport together is more them trying to find some sort of common ground, it doesn’t seem to be a regular thing. They just look completely awkward which is weird seeing as Lee has been on the scene for the past 15 years, you’d expect him to be one of the family by now - not perched on the sofa looking like he’s shat his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, he might not want to see his inlaws multiple times a week. I know i dont want to see mine that often😁

• Haha
He is probably still pissed that Lee was sneaking into his 15 year old daughter's bedroom and he only found about it on the (which he probably funded) wedding day.
Add to that Lee getting her knocked up, thus allowing her to waste (his probably funded) degree.
I have no sympathy for him though - he allows himself to appear on a channel that blatantly exploits his granddaughters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.