Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on one hand she’s supporting Abernecessities....and in the next breath she’s advertising free dinners she’s been given
Make your bleeping mind up, you muppet
The least she could do is donate these meals to a homeless charity locally, or a family that’s struggling to put food on the table for their kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole only going to have 2 drinks so I don't waste the next day...10 seconds later...we're just gonna have a lazy day today. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole only going to have 2 drinks so I don't waste the next day...10 seconds later...we're just gonna have a lazy day today. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She looks hungover - there’s no way she only had 2 glasses of prosecco!
What a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable. The usual not looking at the camera whilst she's saying it on stories. Lies.

Something brewing? You feel like you're in for something? Yip. That'll be the new shitstorm from you messaging intimidating messages with information obtained illegally I'm guessing from what I've read on here.

She looks hungover - there’s no way she only had 2 glasses of prosecco!
What a load of shite.
Exactly!!! Princess Pinnochio. 👑🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone see poor Poppy’s little face when she got all excited and mrs m flinched poppy said ‘what’ and Mrs m said well I never know if your going to hit me or not!! Her poor wee face she looked so upset/worried!!! That poor kid bloody love that little girl she’s bloody adorable xxx

I haven't got a receding hairline, how cruel ya wee tattle bastard's....View attachment 60966
Omg 😂👌 amazing oh dear

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone see poor Poppy’s little face when she got all excited and mrs m flinched poppy said ‘what’ and Mrs m said well I never know if your going to hit me or not!! Her poor wee face she looked so upset/worried!!! That poor kid bloody love that little girl she’s bloody adorable xxx

Omg 😂👌 amazing oh dear
yes! Poor poppy. “I never know if you’re gong to hit me or not” her little confused face 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why do they all have those hideous, hideous scamp and dude jumpers.

that brand have aligned themselves with both the Meldrum’s and the SJ’s now and in all seriousness I wouldn’t even THINK of buying anything from them.

the iced windscreen car hack I like 🤷‍♀️ She’s reminded me of that.
Now she can duck off and enjoy her “lazy day” with the family and the camera lense.

• Haha
What’s wrong with them?
That steak she showed on stories looked tit - hasn’t been cooked at a high enough temperature so the outside wasn’t seared, it looked ancid.
The cheeseboard on Pat’s stories is just as bad - a Camembert & a blue cheese with a few slices of ham and a bowl of olives....?

What a belter of a night at murder mansion.

“Come on in guyyyyys, come sit in our Barry Baltic hoose, it’s fuckin freeeeeeeezin because we are too cheap to put the heatin on - dinna worry, there’s a whole 2 logs on the fire, that’s sure to get the place toasty! There’s a 2 drink maximum tonight coz I canna be arsed buyin in anymore booze seein as am no here to enjoy it at Christmas maself, and I’ve no cereal boxes left so tonight’s game is Articulate which I’ve had since 1999. Ho Ho Ho merry Christmas ya PEACH!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s just madness. Fake, fake, fake! All of it for engagement and to make money. If you’re going to talk bullshit to make money, try and do it in a consistent manner. It’s laughable how she’s enjoying having no red meat and a while later she’s gobbling it down and is their biggest fan. I just hate the falseness of it all, all these lies are just sickening.
No way defending Meldrum she is a fake and dishonest , but they all are really they rave about hello fresh then never mentioned again until the next ad campaign , skin care every new one gifted is the best they have ever tried , this is why I subscribe to no influencers they are just marketing ! But mummy/family vloggers are the worst because they use their bairns , older kids can choose to filmed ( hopefully ) but babies & toddlers are exploited despite all the warnings of pedophiles downloading images of these previous babies for the most horrific reasons they still put those images out there , some even film them in the bath or running around with bare bots , the likes of SacconeJolys even have little girls dressed like older girls with lipstick and pouting 😱 after being told countless times about the danger , they make me feel so angry how low can people sink in their pursuit of money and “ fame “

Reactions: 11
Why go to the effort of using the freezer bag of warm water to defrost the windscreen when they’re not going anywhere... suns out here and my windscreen has defrosted with having to use a shite ‘hack’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a "solo parent" with 3 "feral" children reading Rebecca Meldrum say she does the job of 7 people is laughable. To then see the ready meals from a butchers is even more hilarious surely she can make Pat's famous soupy curry? I've noticed nothing is ever good enough for her, she has to be constantly complaining about how "hard" her life is yet she's always got time for gym, nails, hair and her tattle chums! Her priorities are all wrong. If she spent less time whinging on the gram then she would have time to parent properly and not be a self absorbed cocunt.
What Rebecca clearly needs is some sort of time management training and a good dose of reality.

• Heart

Omg 😂👌 amazing oh dear
Her wee face was just so sad to watch

• Sad
Articulate is the only thing she’s convinced me to buy. And it’s a pile of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have indicated in the past that I was going to complain about her, but never got round to it.
BUT the last couple of days she has really pushed my buttons. Contacting and threatening people, Donald Russel posting last night and her continuous failure to follow rules.

None of us on here would get away with flaunting rules at our workplace on a regular, deliberate and arrogant way. We would be hauled over the coals, disciplined and in worst case sacked. Reb you NEED to follow rules like the rest of us. Stop being such an arrogant cow and thinking you are above all this. The ASA/CMA are your superiors and dictate what you need to do.
Details, examples and proof sent to ASA today.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
09DBCDC7-4584-4BF0-9001-C70D2A7D04E1.jpeg

So busy doing the work of 83 people she hasn’t got those #gifted nails done.

I wish she’d bleeping leave Poppy alone, there’s a really weird vibe from her insta stories, I don’t care if the kid understands or not she wouldn’t talk down to the other 2 like that.

asking questions in an attempt to get your own child to call herself naughty is a kind of “wtf are you doing you silly bint” I can’t understand.

I don’t suppose Reb’s new 2 glass of drink rule has anything the do with the fact that when she drinks that’s when she starts randomly messaging people abusive and threatening messages is it 🤔 Rebecca your a grabby wee cow and that’ll never change we know that but maybe your anxiety next day after drinking is linked to the fact you overstep the mark when you get drunk and do silly things not the drink itself. Someone told you to wind your neck in have they love.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.