Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what rubbish I've just watched but for sure it was RM .... I'm confused by the comments she makes about the girls swimming and how shes not going to bother with taking them to lessons ... because she cant take all 3 to the lessons .. but they know how to swimming ... but S found it too hard surely that's the point of it being swimming lessons .. the more you go and learn the easier it becames .. and f doesnt want to get in the water ... what's the difference going to be any other time.
I have to take all my 3 kids to swimming lessons twice a week . Yeh it's a bit of a pain . My 2 year old hates it but you as a parent just put up with it all and do it ... ah then you get RM who just couldnt give a dam and goes for the easiest most self pleasing option
And that line .. so meldrum if your listening to this you need to get your drill out .... if he doesnt just you get rammi to help you out
And even in that hour theres still mess
Im calling fair play on the swimming lessons 😂😂 , with absolutely zero sympathy tho haha. I packed in taking my kid it was too much hassle for not a lot of time and we have more fun going for s play on our own. Mine is pre school age and isn’t scared of the water which si the main thing for me just now. Not like I’m sending him out to swim a mile any time soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she spent an hour tidying but it’s still a tip I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once I’d dropped my son at nursery I came home stripped his bed put it in the wash put the washing that was ready to go in the dyer put the clothes away tidied the kitchen bathroom hall and living room brushed & mopped all the floors and then made my sons bed gave his room the once over and a quick hoover all before lunchtime then I made myself a cuppa and something to eat before picking him up... I don’t see the point in doing things half arsed either do what needs to be done or don’t do it at all.. my partner been up since 4am and at work since 5:30am came home at 6:30pm made me a cuppa put our son to bed and ordered something in for dinner - teamwork! She can’t say she does her bit round the house because that video was absolutely pointless now lee he properly cleans the full house why does she find it so difficult 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I dont know what rubbish I've just watched but for sure it was RM .... I'm confused by the comments she makes about the girls swimming and how shes not going to bother with taking them to lessons ... because she cant take all 3 to the lessons .. but they know how to swimming ... but S found it too hard surely that's the point of it being swimming lessons .. the more you go and learn the easier it becames .. and f doesnt want to get in the water ... what's the difference going to be any other time.
I have to take all my 3 kids to swimming lessons twice a week . Yeh it's a bit of a pain . My 2 year old hates it but you as a parent just put up with it all and do it ... ah then you get RM who just couldnt give a dam and goes for the easiest most self pleasing option
And that line .. so meldrum if your listening to this you need to get your drill out .... if he doesnt just you get rammi to help you out
And even in that hour theres still mess
I basically understood it to mean Rebecca can’t be arsed so will just quit as that’s the easiest solution.

Why doesn’t she have:
1) Saturday/Sunday morning lessons
2) Swimming lessons straight after school on the day Poppy is at nursery?

It’s not about the children. The children participating in extra-curricular activities merely get in the way of Rebecca getting home, admiring herself in her phone crying about how so so hard it is to be a Mum juggling all those plates. If Rebecca was to genuinely re-evaluate her “plates” perhaps she should slow down on the gym, nails, hair, shopping, mooching, hot tea and pick up on the children, the housework heck while I’m at it even a bit of blooming actual work! Then she’ll know what spinning really is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Today I done a 9-6 work day plus commute, so out of the house 13 hours, like many do on the daily. The way I feel right now I would literally sell my soul for a career break
(Or more maternity leave!). You think your mental load is hard now rebecca,, wait for the day you have to sing for your supper then cry us a river !

Reactions: 17
Peggy Lee... You inspired this!! 😉
Definition of wanky... Teacher brain on whilst watching the jungle!!... This has made me chuckle 😆
Wanky : very stupid or very poor quality. Actually an understatement of that pair so....The Meldrums : to be exceedingly, beyond comprehension or wankability
👍😊

Reactions: 3
Been off a we while...but oh me...
The kitchen You Tube of Begging
The oh I am a tit mum relate post

Seriously.......can anyone take this woman up and down mode seriously?

Reactions: 12
I think the funniest part of the video is when she said I have been thinking and as a mum I actually do the work of 7 people!
God she's delusional how can sheep not get pissed off.
If I remember correctly the children previous years had no activities.
S went to rainbows and got impression trampolining was after school club so same venue and pick up slightly later.
I like school clubs as usually cheaper and gives a extra hour.
Don't know what happened to ski and pony lessons.
I don't think florrie does any clubs other than swimming as she quit ballet.
Poppy I assume does gym music class which reb finds expensive and toddler group I guess is cheap around £1.50 A week maybe so biggest cost is 1 day private dat nursery I imagine at least £60 a day.
Also worth nothing reb in mum mode works shift patterns. 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off so like Lee in reverse.
When Lee's home she delegates cleaning shopping, school runs and getting up in the night .
I'm sure we have annual panto
Another date night
Night out with chums all coming up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.