Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you sent that!!
Nope unfortunately it would have gave away who I was and I can’t be bothered with her trolling carry on but she forgets everybody who watches her videos knows exactly where she lives for having zero privacy she’s awfy brave behind a keyboard 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure asos will get slated for that. Just what an already racist flogger wants to be caught up in. She brings it all on herself. It's like she has a self destruct button 🙈

Reactions: 18
Sarah “this mama life” also posted that same ASOS ad with her own similar “oh my god, love this Black Friday ad” tagged on top of it......

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just saw the ad, she’s thick as tit or loves the attention , I’m going with both , wanker 🙈

Reactions: 12
Scandal is the only way she can stay relevant and interesting, she does this crap on purpose now because she knows she is dull and boring unless she's screwing up! Brat

Reactions: 8
As a WOC I am finding that offensive but at the same time keep thinking am I just overacting? But no I don’t like the tone of that ASOS advert and I’m not easily offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Concidering she is under the radar anyway for her last racist episode you'd think that would be something she would be very wary about. Obviously she hasn't got a single brain cell in her massive head

Reactions: 14
I like the advert but it doesn’t sit right too, if that makes sense. WTF is ASOS thinking?

Reactions: 14
What’s the issue with the advert?! Genuine question, the original dancing video was really popular and clearly the guy has been happy to do the advert and feedback on his page is really positive. Am I missing something?!

Reactions: 7
Just doing some Christmas shopping on Not on the High Street, about to order the loveliest bracelet and saw it was from @bloomboutique and thought NOPE!!! Not spending one penny with them, they have Mrs M to thank for that one! There were 3 other bits I really liked too!

Reactions: 17
I think the Asos ad would be a great advert if it wasn't for black friday. Definately not something grabby should be getting involved with due to her past record.

Reactions: 12
Just doing some Christmas shopping on Not on the High Street, about to order the loveliest bracelet and saw it was from @bloomboutique and thought NOPE!!! Not spending one penny with them, they have Mrs M to thank for that one! There were 3 other bits I really liked too!
Message them and tell them

Reactions: 6
I'm not a woc, but from my perspective I think being offended the advert is maybe a bit much. The man in the video went viral dancing to a song called "it's Friday then", so they're reffering to the fact it's Friday not that he is black.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.