Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Organised motherhood’s stories today ! Book review so so relevant to Verruca 😂
Funny she was the first to come to my mind too ! Along with Hinch and SacconeJolys and well most of them !

Is it just me or is life admin such a wanky term
It’s the perfect wanky term for a perfect wanky couple ! along with their mooching , peachy belter bollocks , and of course self care which is most irritating of all ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have never seen anyone so so obsessed with a hot cuppa like she does. She should go work for a tea shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
from the video... I'm going to be cutting out the crap and do less! Ffs. Any less and you'll be in reverse gear!!

Your girls should be tidying up after themselves by now Rebeggar, otherwise you'll find 3 little ladies like yourself. Be your future friend and add a lower rail in their wardrobes, it's impossible for them to reach and hang.

Then at the end of the video she didn't get much done in her power hour. She couldnt be bothered. No tit Sherlock! What kind of content is that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Peggy Lee... You inspired this!! 😉
Definition of wanky... Teacher brain on whilst watching the jungle!!... This has made me chuckle 😆
Wanky : very stupid or very poor quality. Actually an understatement of that pair so....The Meldrums : to be exceedingly, beyond comprehension or wankability

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
from the video... I'm going to be cutting out the crap and do less! Ffs. Any less and you'll be in reverse gear!!

Your girls should be tidying up after themselves by now Rebeggar, otherwise you'll find 3 little ladies like yourself. Be your future friend and add a lower rail in their wardrobes, it's impossible for them to reach and hang.

Then at the end of the video she didn't get much done in her power hour. She couldnt be bothered. No tit Sherlock! What kind of content is that? 😂
Agree, the 2 older girls should defo be tidying after themselves. We got a little step for my sd so she could reach the wardrobe herself, teaching independence and making it easier for her to choose her own outfits

Reactions: 9

Agree, I have a 7 year old and she tidies up her own room/mess. If she doesn’t no I-pad! It’s really not that hard. Of course I do a lot for her as there is some stuff that a 7 year old couldn’t do but she can help! I would never, ever tidy up a playroom like she does every time. They should be putting their own mess away!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Will this be another chance for belter boy Pat to go all Dr Ruth on us and talk about their healthy sex life 🤢
I think I speak for everyone here that nobody wants to hear about their sex life things like that shouldn’t be anywhere near the internet never mind Youtube 🙄🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yep same for my daughter 17 years back... Make own bed, put uniform in wash basket, tidy up own mess, put things back in right place. I labelled trays cupboards etc... Before being a teacher... Words labels everywhere to teach early word reading by sight . Reward sticker chart with Friday treat... God it's not bloody rocket science you stooooopid , lying, exaggerating and saying tit for the grid ,grubby rebecca😡 don't see any words / labels instructions / daily reading ,that aren't bloody reading eggs. Grubby since you read here.. Talk to Poppies bloody face... Eye to eye contact you bloody parenting idiots... Florrie could be reading/ sounding out words/ labels and simple instructions at 4 . Hey crabby grubby oh so tired ,you could put this in your content planning!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s not be too critical with her. After all she needs to find the time to write threatening messages to normal people who don’t want to put up with racist

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree, the 2 older girls should defo be tidying after themselves. We got a little step for my sd so she could reach the wardrobe herself, teaching independence and making it easier for her to choose her own outfits
Exactly, I sometimes watch the pair of them thinking they are just playing at 'house' & mummy and daddies.. You know what I mean? Not a single ounce of maturity or common sense around them. Watching her clean and tidy is like watching a petulant teenager on punishment chores, half arsed effort and limited skill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m ashamed to say I watched some of the video , what utter mindless bollock dribble shite 💤💤, bollocks bollocks and more bollocks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, I sometimes watch the pair of them thinking they are just playing at 'house' & mummy and daddies.. You know what I mean? Not a single ounce of maturity or common sense around them. Watching her clean and tidy is like watching a petulant teenager on punishment chores, half arsed effort and limited skill.

Hit the nail on the head.
They are just play acting at it. She’s a complete and utter air head. She’s as thick as tit. She doesn’t have the first clue about how to run a household or how to parent children. She’s useless. Lee is a pussy whipped little witch - he’s so immature that he lets her walk all over him, but he doesn’t care, as long as he’s getting his hole he’s golden. The whole set up is just pathetic. She’s been with him since she was a 15 year old kid - what the hell does she know about life? Nothing. She knows nothing about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I dont know what rubbish I've just watched but for sure it was RM .... I'm confused by the comments she makes about the girls swimming and how shes not going to bother with taking them to lessons ... because she cant take all 3 to the lessons .. but they know how to swimming ... but S found it too hard surely that's the point of it being swimming lessons .. the more you go and learn the easier it becames .. and f doesnt want to get in the water ... what's the difference going to be any other time.
I have to take all my 3 kids to swimming lessons twice a week . Yeh it's a bit of a pain . My 2 year old hates it but you as a parent just put up with it all and do it ... ah then you get RM who just couldnt give a dam and goes for the easiest most self pleasing option
And that line .. so meldrum if your listening to this you need to get your drill out .... if he doesnt just you get rammi to help you out
And even in that hour theres still mess

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.