Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coat has as much stuffing in it as her chemically inflated face. Hello filler....
All it does is make her look even more smug and over indulged. Spend all that time at the gym to go around with the face equivalent of a puffa jacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny how she can’t find a lot of normal items on the internet but can find faces to her “trolls” which I quote has helped her understand why the do it to her!
Oh wow...she's just so full of shite it's unbelievable. I just can't see how anyone finds her relatable or inspiring 😱

Reactions: 11
Father Cannon has his own Engineering Company with Mother Cannon registered as Director plus shares in up to 6 other companies . They're definitely not short of cash but moocher has probably mooched all she can get . Poor Teighan has definitely had a different upbringing to Grabecca .

Reactions: 6
With all of her stalking and messaging people from here why doesn’t she have the balls to come on here herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
With all of her stalking and messaging people from here why doesn’t she have the balls to come on here herself?
Think she's already been on but deleted her question to my comment 😂😂😂😂
( New member wanting to know her father's name ??? ) 😂

Reactions: 5
Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but like to come and see what grabby is up to now and again. She’s worse than ever I see!
Just wanted to say that I am pig sick of influencers (all of them) playing the ‘woe is me’ card. You’s all have a good life. Money. Loving families. Opportunities most of us mere mortals could only dream of. OWN IT. Stop trying to relate to us working parents, single parents, low income families etc. It’s patronising and frankly makes me feel tit seeing these people with gorgeous houses, great families and spouting out how they are just like us.
Rant over.. carry on.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. It pisses me off so much. I’m slowly unfollowing so many of them. Including the ones I used to think highly of. Not grabby though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw I missed that! Always quote anything like that straight away because then it doesn’t get deleted by the commenter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw I missed that! Always quote anything like that straight away because then it doesn’t get deleted by the commenter!
Wait - it was her that asked what Daddy Cannons name is? Why ask that?!

She won’t come on here under her own name - she hasn’t got the bottle.

She clearly has no idea who her dad is! It’s the milk man love. I bet she was asking to bait people if it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait - it was her that asked what Daddy Cannons name is? Why ask that?!

She won’t come on here under her own name - she hasn’t got the bottle.
Just thought was strange asking what Mr Cannon's name was after I said he's a company owner them new member deleted it . Obviously someone is concerned about information

Reactions: 5
Next new member please make your username Bertie please 🙏 or Bertie the Meldrum pup 🐶 (something along those lines 🙏)

Last edited:
  • Haha
All it does is make her look even more smug and over indulged. Spend all that time at the gym to go around with the face equivalent of a puffa jacket!
I couldn't understand she goes to the gym so much ,, yet her face was getting bigger ,, makes sense now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Did you miss any appointments though? Have you managed to find time for a hot cup of tea?
Thankfully not, but I did go out and take a massive tit in the local cafe; got funny looks though when I walked out screaming “What a belter” at the top of my lungs! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she has forgotten two appointments this week and that she found the pink duvet a week ago! Probably Agatha asking with a new name!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just thought was strange asking what Mr Cannon's name was after I said he's a company owner them new member deleted it . Obviously someone is concerned about information
If she's suddenly worried about her privacy, it's about 3 years too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what is his name 😂? I’m intrigued enough to register after months of not being able to view the pictures you guys have posted
[/QUOTE
So what is his name 😂? I’m intrigued enough to register after months of not being able to view the pictures you guys have posted
This is perfect Tattle doesn’t allow the question of a name that’s not in the public domain! So what do you think of that Rebs? 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She never can. Plus of course we all know that there will be a ton of gifted items for the girls!
That’s the real reason she isn’t showing it, as we will all recognise it from the gifted stuff and show the fact she doesn’t actually buy the kids anything and relies on the sheep to line up her xmas presents for her.

Reactions: 8
Another faux Q&A coming up guuuuyyssss

“assumptions about our marriage”

Seriously? None cares about your marriage. Get over yourself love, you and lee see the most boring couple. Bore off!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.