Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she just hadn't spent 2 days in London maybe I would have believed this mornings post more, unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 12
Its beyond belief, missed 4 appointments, but spent 2 days away.
Just when you think it cant get any worse................

Reactions: 10
37E9A2D0-3F92-49B2-A38C-2FF9E79FAB7E.jpeg

things you could change to give yourself more time !

- Tracking down and contacting strangers on the internet because they don’t like how you run your business...

- begging for clothes for YOUR KIDS online instead of buying them yourself 🤷‍♀️

- getting a ramming in..... oh you don’t miss that.

- getting your nails done.... no don’t miss that either. 🙄

- unnecessary trips to Ibiza and London just because you can 😐

feck off Rebecca

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi Rebs. Go watch Carrie Harling on you tube is a mum with 5 or 6 kids and her hubby is away a lot more than yours! Here’s the really clever bit, she manages her time......by using a planner!! Aren’t you the Director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd most directors don’t register with company house for Hobbies! Get on amazon order yourself a Filofax or something similar and then starting writing it ALL down.... actually maybe get two as the list of people you’re sending threatening messages to must be too big just to have a section in one planner. Here’s another tip you’re on your phone all day put it down and concentrate on being the hobby parent you currently are!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I read this post this morning and felt like OMG yes I feel like this too, maybe she is relateable after all! Then I remembered that she DOESN'T GO TO WORK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another part of what is so frustrating with her constant whinging is again not one mention of how's everything effects her kids or even Lee. How does he feel having to leave his girls to go out to work because they both fucked up, be the sole earner. Knowing what we know about Rebecca, its probably hard knowing how she favours florrie, leaving S and P with her without his attention and affection for a few weeks a time. It must be so hard for the girls, such a big change, starting school and nursery are big milestones and their dad going off to work, they need more support but instead their main carer is too busy complaining about normal everyday parenting. Leaving them to go to London and missing appointments for them. Having a camera shoved in their faces constantly, poor poppy playing the part of the feral child when all she needs is a routine and support. They must have such big emotions atm but as always, its all about her. It's all about her mental load.

Reactions: 14
I read this post this morning and felt like OMG yes I feel like this too, maybe she is relateable after all! Then I remembered that she DOESN'T GO TO WORK!!
I was the same!!! Imagine if she had a job to go too!! Ffs! My husband works away 6 weeks at a time, I have two kids and work full time!! I still don’t miss 4 appointments in a week! Lazy witch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has not forgotten appointments. There were no appointments.

She does not have to worry about the food as Pat does that.

The post smelt strongly of bull tit. She’s just trying her best to seem relatable to the sheep. Prior to DLP I would have read that and thought “yeah me too, we are so alike” and then beat myself up that she’s clearly got her tit together and I don’t. How times have changed.

There must be something behind this post. Could it be “sorry mr GDPR investigator. I am just a mum trying her best. Can’t you see, I recently did a post about dropping the ball because of my huge mental load. I just didn’t think messaging sheep that I was a good mum and threatening them with my hypothetical lawyer”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Calling it now - AD on the way from RBS... Saw a similar post from a local Aberdeen influencer yesterday.... 🙈

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched her latest video and I’m like what they spent crazy money on a house she doesn’t like and lee didn’t even want to move! Nobody is going to gift her anything she’s just me me me... you don’t need a playroom second family room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make the family room into a dining room bring the gifted fridge freezer in paint the woodwork there’s so much she can do to that house for not much money but she’s wanting to knock walls done and everything! Thought she lovveees the fireplace put if it doesn’t suit her plans then off it goes? No wonder lee is looking rough these days working his arse of to support the likes of her who can’t even have a food shop in or the place tidy for him coming home? See she’s completely ignoring her latest duck up queue the next troll video in 3...2...1...
View attachment 60265
things you could change to give yourself more time !

- Tracking down and contacting strangers on the internet because they don’t like how you run your business...

- begging for clothes for YOUR KIDS online instead of buying them yourself 🤷‍♀️

- getting a ramming in..... oh you don’t miss that.

- getting your nails done.... no don’t miss that either. 🙄

- unnecessary trips to Ibiza and London just because you can 😐

feck off Rebecca
i am on a self imposed ban from her or I may need to rant on insta about my mental health ! Thanks for the updates everyone same old shovelling of shite is the mental health post a precursor to next melt down do you think ? All of us Tattle bastards are trolling and bullying ? I know I have said it before but who aspires to be so so like Rebecca ? they are peeing in the wind with their eyes wide open !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but as much as Pat is a plonker he does a lot of the parenting!! He also works and does all the money/accounts ( according to her) he is home full time for three weeks out of five! He needs to have a bloody serious word with her! She takes the pee right out of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but as much as Pat is a plonker he does a lot of the parenting!! He also works and does all the money/accounts ( according to her) he is home full time for three weeks out of five! He needs to bloody have s serious word either! She takes the pee right out of him!
I agree she keeps saying I have expectations when he's home to pull his weight give me a break.
She said they had a few rows when he comes back as he can be lazy.
The poor guys moved round the whole upstairs.
Gone to mil.
Done 2 food shops.
Up in night
All cooking,cleaning, school runs and had them whilst she swanned off to London for 2 days.

Yep I actually feel sorry for Lee tbh .
He can be a plonker but seems to work hard and love his kids without complaining about it .

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty old school. Every year around this time I buy a calendar to hang up in my kitchen. I then sit down for half an hour and everything I know that’s coming up in the next year I write them on the calendar, just the usual stuff at this point, birthdays, inset days at school etc. A holiday if I’m lucky (not gifted obvs)😂 then each time a letter or text comes from school straight away it goes on the calendar along with every other detail I have to remember in my life, bill dates, dentist appt, you get my drift. I even put my expected date of my next period on there so everyone can see at a glance in the week leading up to it why I’m more of a nut case than usual!! I don’t think that December at the moment has a day where some little detail isn’t written on the calendar. That’s how you do life Rebecca. Stop being a twit and get on with it!
This is how our family works too......a date comes through for anything it goes straight on the calendar. I also have a magnetic notebook stuck to my non gifted fridge and anything the kids are needing for school like more pens, notebooks, toiletries or just anything it goes on there so I then add it to my online food shop.
2 of my kids are at the academy and have chores to do which is a great help but I was a sahm for 10 years and went back to work in Feb, 2 days a week and I volunteer a couple hours a week at my youngest primary school. Over the 10 years day to day family life, shopping, cooking, cleaning was my job. My husband works away for 6 weeks, home for 4 so Rebecca you don’t realise how easy 2 away and 3 at home actually is. Even then in the 3 weeks Lee is home he does everything so what are you moaning at?
Yes there are days when the kids can drive you nuts or you maybe never had any adult company but you know what I wouldn’t have changed it and never regret giving up my job.

• Heart
I’ve just had a quick chat with my daughter who is a mum of 2 aged 7 & 4. Her and hubby run a village pub. She’s got up this morning and cleaned the pub, got the kids ready and taken to school. Is going to have a quick blitz of their flat, do some ironing and get ready to open at midday for a full day’s work. Then I read Mrs M’s woe is me post and my blood boils! She’s complaining she’s got so much Mum stuff to do....you don’t have to go to work though do you so you have all day to sort stuff out! I know my daughter has chosen the life she leads but my point is that she never ever complains about it. Oh and she also nearly died 2 years ago with sepsis and now has a chronic lifelong lung condition as a result. Still she doesn’t complain. These instamums do nothing but moan how difficult their lives are and how hard motherhood is and it’s all for the engagement and the likes and the comments of how bleeping wonderful they are 😡 I bet all the freebies make up for it though! Sorry....I’m ranting but she makes me so angry 😤
Rant away would sooner read yours than hers any day , she is insulting and ungrateful, spoilt, selfish and dishonest I could go on and on ... ...

Reactions: 16
Just read the most recent insta post.
She can honestly duck right off. Yes it’s often a juggling act but if you don’t have to go out to work, you have a partner who’s at home for extended periods, and plenty of help from extended family, then it’s a hell of a lot easier. She’d be better acknowledging how lucky she is, rather than playing the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God she's a lazy moaning pain isn't she? Moan, complain, whinge , whine, simper......me, me, me, ...... she's a laughing stock. Really, she ought to be ashamed of herself but I know she doesnt have the emotional intelligence or self-awareness to do so. I'm old enough to be her mother (only just 🙁) and honestly if she was my daughter I would be so sad and disappointed at how she's turned out.
Spot on !

Reactions: 1
How anyone can comment on her latest post......
Yes most mums bear the mental load and it’s a stressful, exhausting privilege of being a mum.
However most mums don’t have partners at home 24/7 for 3 weeks at a time, grandparents on hand to take kids to activities/drop off food/bath The kids and the luxury of not working. She gives stay at home mums a bad rap!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.