Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I think I couldn’t dislike the woman anymore she goes and posts drivel like that! I’m a stay at home mum and one think I never take for granted is the fact I have the time to keep my family organised pretty much all the time! This morning I’ve took my kids to school, done the food shop, cleaned my house (properly not just moved piles of mess from one place to another!) changed 3 beds sheets, and just started to prep tonight’s dinner before I start on my ironing..and it’s lunch time and another 3 hours yet to get more stuff done! And the reason I can do this is cos I don’t sit having bleeping ME time with a HOT cup of tea all morning!!! She’s a absolute twit honestly! How lee tolerates her and her lazy ways I will just never know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her post today is just ridiculous in every sense of the word.
What she’s describing is the normal life of a parent!!!!!! What on earth does she expect her life to be like? I’m honestly baffled by her. I don’t actually think she’s really wrote it - it’s all very generic content that sounds more like a PR brief than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What she’s describing is the normal life of a parent!!!!!! What on earth does she expect her life to be like? I’m honestly baffled by her. I don’t actually think she’s really wrote it - it’s all very generic content that sounds more like a PR brief than anything else.
It’s a precursor to an ad I’m sure

Reactions: 13
Given that she has a village to assist both grandparents. Lee and freinds who are mug.
Plus the elusive babysitter she's having a laugh.
Prelude for an ad I'm sure if .
If anyone's should have mum guilt it's her!

Reactions: 6
Exactly what I thought. Particularly the “vaccinations” bit. Someone written it or she’s pinched it from a google search

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she expects her life to be like that of a princess? 😂 though even actual princesses do more than her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You have to laugh she’s subtly patting her own back on Instagram whilst pat is getting the girls ready, getting poppy ready, getting her to swimming and now has her out to lunch...

but Rebecca you have OVARIES so you win right.

idiot.,

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which other Aberdeen influencer?
Just looked. Yup, really sounds like something Meldrum will be spouting about soon enough. You’d hope a huge business like RBS would do their research though. But then Lexus didn’t!

Reactions: 12
The post smelt strongly of bull tit. She’s just trying her best to seem relatable to the sheep. Prior to DLP I would have read that and thought “yeah me too, we are so alike” and then beat myself up that she’s clearly got her tit together and I don’t. How times have changed.

There must be something behind this post. Could it be “sorry mr GDPR investigator. I am just a mum trying her best. Can’t you see, I recently did a post about dropping the ball because of my huge mental load. I just didn’t think messaging sheep that I was a good mum and threatening them with my hypothetical lawyer

Another shot in her own foot .... what brand wants to work with someone who can't even manage a diary? She is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
This is how our family works too......a date comes through for anything it goes straight on the calendar. I also have a magnetic notebook stuck to my non gifted fridge and anything the kids are needing for school like more pens, notebooks, toiletries or just anything it goes on there so I then add it to my online food shop.
2 of my kids are at the academy and have chores to do which is a great help but I was a sahm for 10 years and went back to work in Feb, 2 days a week and I volunteer a couple hours a week at my youngest primary school. Over the 10 years day to day family life, shopping, cooking, cleaning was my job. My husband works away for 6 weeks, home for 4 so Rebecca you don’t realise how easy 2 away and 3 at home actually is. Even then in the 3 weeks Lee is home he does everything so what are you moaning at?
Yes there are days when the kids can drive you nuts or you maybe never had any adult company but you know what I wouldn’t have changed it and never regret giving up my job.
Same here! Husband works away for 8 weeks at a time and I’m at home looking after our one year old, walking the dog, doing all the ‘life admin’ and holding down a full time, very stressful job, which requires a ridiculous amount of hours and I just get on. Yes, I’ve crumbled a bit this past could of months and would love nothing more than to be able to stay at home with my child, however, for us, it’s just not an option unfortunately. Yes, when my husband is home he picks up extra bits off me, but that’s because he’s been away so long and I genuinely need a break. 2/3 weeks is nothing!

Reactions: 8
'dragging us all to ridiculously timed swimming lessons..... ' sorry isn't swimming a life skill? 🤦‍♀️ When your child is at school of course you'll need to find the time to take them, it's called being a parent and putting your child first. Last I saw at least one of your kids lessons were in the afternoon, hardly ridiculous?

Reactions: 8
Hilarious and stupid move of If she is working with RBS. Pretty sure banks have strict GDPR rules. Why associate with someone who doesn’t care about them!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She really is completely and utterly in her own bubble, if she played the victim any harder she'd have to start carrying round her own chalk and caution tape!

So she buggers off on a guuurrrrls trip to London then wants sympathy because she's finding it hard to be a parent? She goes the gym, gets her hair and nails done and punts her youngest in nursery for "couples time" yet wants to detract from wrong doing because she's just a hard working, over stretched mum of 3? DUCK OFF YOU SELFISH LAZY BINT!

I figured out why I'm not jealous of you Rebecca, and its not because I am slimmer/prettier than you, that I have more materialistic gains than you or that I have to work and you don't. It's that I'm HAPPY with myself and my life. I love my home, my kids, my job, my self. I don't have the constant need to improve or change everything, I'm satisfied. I'm not deeply unhappy as you consistently appear, I feel lucky to have what I do and therefore don't need to moan about it all.
If you weren't so selfish and nasty I'd feel sorry for you. Your life clearly stinks, there's no positivity, no joy radiates from you or your environment. You could spend millions on that house, on personal trainers and hauls, but it's never going to be enough to fix what is actually wrong, your miserable rotten core. It's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it just me or is she constantly ‘begging’ it,can’t afford this,can’t afford that,have about £1.50 to my name!!!! Maybe if I keep begging someone will be kind to me and Il get a tit load of work done for free 🤷🏼‍♀️Moron 🙄

It’s the constant “I’m on a go slow” that really irritates me! You’ve been on a go slow your entire life you daft cow it’s called being lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or is she constantly ‘begging’ it,can’t afford this,can’t afford that,have about £1.50 to my name!!!! Maybe if I keep begging someone will be kind to me and Il get a tit load of work done for free 🤷🏼‍♀️Moron 🙄
No. She isn't 'manifesting' the grabby cow is begging.

• Haha
Oh bloody hell shes whinging again! Try coming off a 12 hour night shift looking after people and THEN being a mum and having to do everything. She gets up, has her hot cup of tea and MOANS. The woman is so out of touch with the real world it’s truly shocking! 😳 stop complaining and get on with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.