Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have had this for 495k and had money left over to do renovations but wanted to be near mummy and daddy for ease of kid dumping
My Grandma's cousin used to live there - no Rebecca you won't find me through that , 2 generations down the female line and cousin by marriage!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So long as she has the big house for the gram though eh? Good luck paying your mortgage off until you are 80 guys . I despise the one upmanship housing culture in Aberdeen which she is well and truly sucked into. Need an extra play room, need a log burner , need more land for my trampoline ,need dorma doors , need a boot room, need a double garage . duck off you need food water and a. Roof over your head .
This! There is a huge difference between need and want! Sheā€™s doesnā€™t need do anything to that house, she may WANT to but doesnā€™t NEED to!

Her parents live there , next door we think. The postcode is meaningless to anyone who actually lives in the real world
They live up around the corner I think, not right next door. But it is only like a minutes walk.

Reactions: 10
This! There is a huge difference between need and want! Sheā€™s doesnā€™t need do anything to that house, she may WANT to but doesnā€™t NEED to!
If they would just use the rooms properly; the ā€œfamily roomā€ is bleeping pointless - they have a perfectly good living room (the blue dungeon) why do they need a second living room?! That room is supposed to be the dining room - thatā€™s why thereā€™s the arch between that room and the kitchen.

sheā€™s whining about the downstairs toilet door opening out and hitting the playroom door.... so why not get a joiner in to hang a new door that opens into the bathroom instead of out? Not rocket science!!!!!

she is just fixated on doing stuff and spending money when itā€™s completely unnecessary and wonā€™t add any value to the property.

Reactions: 18
Melodrama clearly has ideas above her station or savings account. Well clearly as the amount of hints for a free Reno are embarrassing. Your not MOD love. And you donā€™t want to be.

When will these instamumwankers F off and just be them rather than always trying to beat each other anc then play the women supporting women tit. šŸ˜’

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They live up around the corner I think, not right next door. But it is only like a minutes walk.
Yeah, it's round the corner but on the same street and mere minutes on foot. I love my mum and my mother in law but there's no way I'd want to be THAT close.

I know there was speculation that Daddy Cannon helped fund the house but I dunno now. He and Mrs Cannon tried for nearly 2 years to unload that house when they lived outside Edinburgh (in a 700k house they bought which speaks to where Reb possibly gets her entitlement from...carrying over Ā£1.3 million in property ain't going to be cheap) and they couldn't. For whatever reason, they sold the Balerno house and moved back to Banchory. If he had any sense, wouldn't he have tried to talk his daughter out of buying a house that he knows will be very difficult to sell if the tide turned or life changes happened? He's obviously done very well for himself and you don't end up with that much money without at least some shrewdness.

Yeah, it's round the corner but on the same street and mere minutes on foot. I love my mum and my mother in law but there's no way I'd want to be THAT close.

I know there was speculation that Daddy Cannon helped fund the house but I dunno now. He and Mrs Cannon tried for nearly 2 years to unload that house when they lived outside Edinburgh (in a 700k house they bought which speaks to where Reb possibly gets her entitlement from...carrying over Ā£1.3 million in property ain't going to be cheap) and they couldn't. For whatever reason, they sold the Balerno house and moved back to Banchory. If he had any sense, wouldn't he have tried to talk his daughter out of buying a house that he knows will be very difficult to sell if the tide turned or life changes happened? He's obviously done very well for himself and you don't end up with that much money without at least some shrewdness.
the cannons also own a flat in central Edinburgh which they rent out.... perhaps gap-yah Tiggy is living in it with her Canadian Concubine?

• Haha
the cannons also own a flat in central Edinburgh which they rent out.... perhaps gap-yah Tiggy is living in it with her Canadian Concubine?
Oh I've just had a flash back of Rebeggar flirting with her sisters boyfriend... šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wasn't sure if they actually owned that or if it was speculation. Used to live in central Edinburgh and it is definitely not cheap! Our crap 2 bed flat just up from the Grassmile was near Ā£1000pcm!

Reactions: 3
If they would just use the rooms properly; the ā€œfamily roomā€ is bleeping pointless - they have a perfectly good living room (the blue dungeon) why do they need a second living room?! That room is supposed to be the dining room - thatā€™s why thereā€™s the arch between that room and the kitchen.

sheā€™s whining about the downstairs toilet door opening out and hitting the playroom door.... so why not get a joiner in to hang a new door that opens into the bathroom instead of out? Not rocket science!!!!!

she is just fixated on doing stuff and spending money when itā€™s completely unnecessary and wonā€™t add any value to the property.
Totally agree with you some fantastic ideas.
I don't know why current family room can't be dining table 1 end and corner sofa tv and some toys storage at the other.
Then kitchen end where dining table is small / chair and side table, Samsung and poppy play kitchen.
Then make current play room into another pointless living room maybe even splash out on bi fold doors.
Odd no mention of utility room ?

I'm putting it out there so it will manifest itself in 2 years time I be sat in my kitchen with my cavapoo ok then reb.
We taking our time code for I'm talking bollacks I can't afford it.
Must kill her seeing other influencers get their perfect kitchen.
I'm ok with doing up as go along but be sensible be realistic it's not as easy as moving bedrooms!
Is she being genuine or think 1.50 to her name is hilarious?

I feel so grateful for my little average home.
We 1 bed short..we can't afford new kitchen so painted it in farrow and and ball and might replace taps handles worktop and tiles to give it a cheap uplift.
We laid lovely kardean tiles and we have open plan family space as dining room has arch to kitchen and to snug with patio doors onto patio.

Not all the comments on her you tube are positive.
Why heck did you buy it.
You so ungrateful.
Your house is huge and lovely as it is.

Reactions: 8
Melodrama clearly has ideas above her station or savings account. Well clearly as the amount of hints for a free Reno are embarrassing. Your not MOD love. And you donā€™t want to be.

When will these instamumwankers F off and just be them rather than always trying to beat each other anc then play the women supporting women tit. šŸ˜’
I donā€™t think she listens to anyone when she wants something. If mummy and daddy wanted to sell and could afford to help her out then it wouldā€™ve made more sense for her to buy their house. She thought it would all be gifted. And there in lies the difference:- Zoella no gifted house Reno, Charlotte Taylor remortgaging to normal house extended, Kate Ellison, remortgaged to get kitchen she wanted, Kate Murnane bought what she could afford and has renovated! What do all of these you tubers have in common apart from the ability to pay for stuff is that they havenā€™t cried troll and hit delete and block every time someone doesnā€™t like something. This has given them all a steady and reliable income.
There's so many nicer houses locally
All less than what she paid.

So many mansions.
Being non Scottish do most of houses have low eaves and dorma style Windows is that planning laws?
Also noticed so many houses have wood overload.
So same floor door and Windows as the meldrums.
I love a bit of wood me but seems like so much Orange.

What's so special about inchmarlo?
Was their last house near there?
Is the gardens a new build estate?
Seems so much choice up there and so cheap compared to down south.
Ah yes but what these houses donā€™t is the ghost of the poor man who was murdered in the utility room. Remember the house tour when she said it you know where this house please donā€™t say anything in Rebs language thatā€™s hey do you know where I live. All that stuff about moving because theyā€™d shown too much of the front of the old house. I bet inchmarlo is smaller than my local Tesco Local !

Reactions: 8
Yea i think so actually When they were in Edinburgh she said ā€œthe city centre flatā€ as if it were her own, as oppose to tourist Digs. I guess if you stand to inherit a share of property portfolio you probably really donā€™t ever need to worry about getting a normal job šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Yea i think so actually When they were in Edinburgh she said ā€œthe city centre flatā€ as if it were her own, as oppose to tourist Digs. I guess if you stand to inherit a share of property portfolio you probably really donā€™t ever need to worry about getting a normal job šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
The cannons arenā€™t old though - only late 50s so it could be 30 years before they go and leave the girls the property..... I donā€™t think Edgy can wait until sheā€™s in her 60s for her bleeping bi-folding doors...!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Should have stayed put in your little 4 bed, 2 living room, big corner garden ā€œstarter house!ā€. The money was rolling in by doing F-all before the move so I believe they thought the house renovation would all be #kindlygifted - absolute pair of deluded work shy twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s aff linking that sodding Monica Vinader rig yet again..... MV have already said they havenā€™t gifted her stuff and wonā€™t in future- but sheā€™s making money off using an aff link to their site.... šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Should have stayed put in your little 4 bed, 2 living room, big corner garden ā€œstarter house!ā€. The money was rolling in by doing F-all before the move so I believe they thought the house renovation would all be #kindlygifted - absolute pair of deluded work shy twats!
I think that's exactly what she thought was going to happen. Things were going really well for them, albeit shady, and they got too greedy. They should have given it another year or so to make sure that this was going to work out hope they hoped. Even if DLP and lift gate still happened, they wouldn't be feeling the pinch so badly that Lee needed to go back offshore. Sure, he might have needed to get a job but he could have stayed locally, been home to have dinner every night and be home for the holidays. She needed what she wanted and now they're all suffering.

Well folks, donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen anything so distasteful or unpleasant all week. A woman in her HUGE house moaning again and stomping her feet because she wants it now! Just bleeping horrible to watch, guarantee half those viewers will be thinking blimey youā€™ve just bought a 600 grand house and want to change the whole thing and Iā€™m not too sure how Iā€™m going to feed my children today. This is the reality of Britain today.

Iā€™m very happy in the lovely, big house I bought all by myself but would I go online moaning and ranting about how much I detest my kitchen floor in my HUGE house or how I just MUST have my kitchen? bleeping out of touch, deluded idiot she is! Get down your local food bank or go and sleep rough for a night, many would dream of just one of those rooms right now! She makes me sick šŸ¤¢ how can people watch her and enjoy the spoilt, smugness of it all?

Slurping her HOT cup of tea while she takes you on a HUGE tour round her HUGE house; entitled twit. Itā€™s just so annoying not being able to see what my children do because my house is so huge; I just hate the layout! šŸ˜³ Absolute beast she is!

Oh and in case you didnā€™t know, she really doesnā€™t like her kitchen! Feel so bad for her!šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.