Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on in the latest flog?! Basically wants to change the entire house?! Who the duck spends that much money on a house they don’t like and want to change every aspect of?! She talks so much tit I can’t tell what’s her mouth and what’s her arse honestly she lives in cloud cuckoo land! I’m embarrassed for her! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just watched it, it's hilarious isn't it? 😂

Reactions: 6
The video is all 'I want' 'I need' 'I am used to' 'I grew up with'. Me, bleeping me. Selfish twit. 🙄
This has all come about cos someone spied mummy dearest had a new kitchen. Bloody hell! with the history of Meldrum mansion, adult kids get fed up waiting for their inheritance. Makes me shudder. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 20
see I don't think they are actually short on money. I just think she is greedy and will never have enough. Plus she doesnt like to spend her money on anything apart from herself.
Most recent filed accounts only values net assets as 46k that's not much between the 2 of them.
I'm not quite sure they pay themselves a wage or take dividend before.
Their assets value has jumped up from previous year made me wonder what they had that was so high value?
Creditors 37k I assume is just tax bill.
I doubt Lee returned to work just for fun.
A Zoopla estimates on their exact postcode nearby house lists mortgage, council tax and bills as approx £2200 that's minus car costs food and other expenses.
Hazard a guess 3 k maybe more outgoings a month.
Will she go on zero holidays for next 2 yurrs?

The video is all 'I want' 'I need' 'I am used to'... Me, bleeping me. Selfish twit. This has all come about cos someone spied mummy dearest had a new kitchen. Bloody hell with the history of Meldrum mansion, adult kids get fed up waiting for their inheritance. Makes me shudder.
I think I was wrong about mummy new kitchen as looks like was like this when purchase.
It's a lovely kitchen.
Really not fair to compromise parents privacy on accounts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Watched the vlog and call me thick, but I just don’t get it! I don’t understand the theory behind completely moving a kitchen when that’ll be more money than taking down a wall or doing the garage/utility conversion that she originally went on about.

She’s painted her cupboards and said she’s much happier with them, but still hates the floor. Surely the cheaper option at the minute would just be to change the floor and use to adjoining room as a dining room. Am I right?!

I moved into my house nearly five years ago and hated my kitchen. Put up with it until this summer and then I painted it (just like Meldrum) and I’m happier with it. It’s not perfect but better than spending thousands on a new one at the minute!

Reactions: 12

Right tattler bastards, here's Verrucas new theme tune, but it's a new title called 'Gifted' ... 😂😂😂

Mind you, with her history maybe lifted was the right word? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That is major work!!! Just put a new bloody kitchen in and a formal dining room in the playroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched he vlog and call me thick, but I just don’t get it! I don’t understand the theory behind completely moving a kitchen when that’ll be more money than taking down a wall or doing the garage/utility conversion that she originally went on about.

She’s painted her cupboards and said she’s much happier with them, but still hates the floor. Surely the cheaper option at the minute would just be to change the floor and use to adjoining room as a dining room. Am I right?!

I moved into my house nearly five years ago and hated my kitchen. Put up with it until this summer and then I painted it (just like Meldrum) and I’m happier with it. It’s not perfect but better than spending thousands on a new one at the minute!
I think exactly like you. There s cheap fixes.
Don't use only room overlooking back as play room.
Change some flooring and curtains
Relocate dining room to adjoining room .
If we ever afford new kitchen it will be when fixed mortgage comes to an end and we look around see if we can afford it.

Reactions: 4
I think it will be much more than 30k including new kitchen.
For sure. 😊
Watched he vlog and call me thick, but I just don’t get it! I don’t understand the theory behind completely moving a kitchen when that’ll be more money than taking down a wall or doing the garage/utility conversion that she originally went on about.

I waited 11 years and only got a new kitchen cos insurance had to give me some cash as the bloody bathroom flooded above when a mains water pipe burst and the kitchen roof fell in.. I wouldn't recommend the experience. 🙄 I've still got stuff in storage. There was so much water on the ground floor, the cat food bowls were floating!

Aspire to be her 🤣🤣 what are these roasters on
Someone send in United nations to save Matilda... 😂

Reactions: 5
The video is all 'I want' 'I need' 'I am used to' 'I grew up with'. Me, bleeping me. Selfish twit. 🙄
This has all come about cos someone spied mummy dearest had a new kitchen. Bloody hell! with the history of Meldrum mansion, adult kids get fed up waiting for their inheritance. Makes me shudder. 😱
In those last few lines, you've articulated what I've felt for ages. That house will never bring her happiness. Maybe the house chose her rather than vice versa.

• Heart
my husband is a tradesman with his own company, I’ve just showed him the video. He says a ballpark figure for what she’s wanting would probably exceed £45K and could well go over £60K depending on what spec the want the kitchen and if they want to take the while fireplace & Chimney out etc. It’s major work and they would need to move out while it was being done.

she’s dreaming.

Reactions: 15
For sure. 😊

I waited 11 years and only got a new kitchen cos insurance had to give me some cash as the bloody bathroom flooded above when a mains water pipe burst and the kitchen roof fell in.. I wouldn't recommend the experience. 🙄 I've still got stuff in storage. There was so much water on the ground floor, the cat food bowls were floating!
Just you wait! I bet next week we’ll see a flood in the kitchen 😂😂😂 “We’ve been so so so unlucky and a pipe has burst and flooded the entire house, mainly the kitchen. I’m going to have a HOT cup of tea and contact the insurance company.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
30k? I was thinking at least double that. I reckon the kitchen she'll be wanting will cost at least 15k, then there's the wall/structural jobs, moving the plumbing, new flooring throughout, new blinds, the bi-fold doors she mentioned, plastering, painting, tiling, electrical work. And where does the utility fit into all this? The list goes on.

Reactions: 6
She’s been conned with that house. It’s as old fashioned as hell and the decor looks like it’s been around since Jesus was a boy. Good luck drilling through that floor Reb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my husband is a tradesman with his own company, I’ve just showed him the video. He says a ballpark figure for what she’s wanting would probably exceed £45K and could well go over £60K depending on what spec the want the kitchen and if they want to take the while fireplace & Chimney out etc. It’s major work and they would need to move out while it was being done.

she’s dreaming.
Wow that's a lot to save will take massive disipline and sacrifice on thier current lifestyle and spending and lots of # AD I imagine.
Yes I think they tight begging cocunts
But I genuinally believe they have little savings the pot is empty.
Less brand work, high heating bills 3 kids with expensive activities.
It might be best put it on the market and buy a more modern affordable house.
Seeing how much MOD FOD made makes me think meldrums actual earnings are not that high.
Sure they get free furniture but that won't pay the bills or the builders.
They could get a kitchen on credit like Kerry conway but it's the building and trade work they can't afford.
She used to love that living room but spent most of vlog saying how much she disliked it.

I'm sure Charlotte Louise Taylor and maybe kate murnane will have extension and new kitchen before she does.

Reactions: 2
The murder mansion is in a rubbish location for the girls as they get older too. They will be relying on their parents to taxi them to their friends houses and after school activities. They are pretty cut off from Banchory. Those roads aren't really safe to walk along in the dark in winter and the woods are no better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.