Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's a lot to save will take massive disipline and sacrifice on thier current lifestyle and spending and lots of # AD I imagine.
Yes I think they tight begging cocunts
But I genuinally believe they have little savings the pot is empty.
Less brand work, high heating bills 3 kids with expensive activities.
It might be best put it on the market and buy a more modern affordable house.
Seeing how much MOD FOD made makes me think meldrums actual earnings are not that high.
Sure they get free furniture but that won't pay the bills or the builders.
They could get a kitchen on credit like Kerry conway but it's the building and trade work they can't afford.
She used to love that living room but spent most of vlog saying how much she disliked it.

I'm sure Charlotte Louise Taylor and maybe kate murnane will have extension and new kitchen before she does.
They'd never manage to sell it in the local economy we have @fireflies.. It's dire and a buyers market. Far nicer properties are taking ages to sell, years... if at all. They'd lose tit loads of money even if someone was interested. They're stuck there. I've always wondered if daddy cannon helped them purchase, if he did on the back of the success and projected performance the company once had, if I were him, I'd be well cheesed off with the performance of the personnel involved in that investment. He might has well have shredded it for guinea pig bedding. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The murder mansion is in a rubbish location for the girls as they get older too. They will be relying on their parents to taxi them to their friends houses and after school activities. They are pretty cut off from Banchory. Those roads aren't really safe to walk along in the dark in winter and the woods are no better
So long as she has the big house for the gram though eh? Good luck paying your mortgage off until you are 80 guys . I despise the one upmanship housing culture in Aberdeen which she is well and truly sucked into. Need an extra play room, need a log burner , need more land for my trampoline ,need dorma doors , need a boot room, need a double garage . duck off you need food water and a. Roof over your head .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s never going to have all that done , what a load of tosh , unless she’s shits money . It won’t add value to your house , sell it and get in the real world you div

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mentioned before: we had a supporting wall taken down and a new kitchen (no drainage change or plumbing apart from minor extension for moving dishwasher). It cost £25K, 8 years ago. If she is dreaming of a total change of use the cost could be nearer £50k because of plumbing and drains.

Reactions: 11
Just you wait! I bet next week we’ll see a flood in the kitchen 😂😂😂 “We’ve been so so so unlucky and a pipe has burst and flooded the entire house, mainly the kitchen. I’m going to have a HOT cup of tea and contact the insurance company.”
Haha oh YA BELTER!
“jings - i musta left tha gas on - wooop, whata Bonny fire it was. Better phone the insurance!!!“

Doing all that work won’t even increase the value of the property either so when they come to sell they will loose money anyway.

I personally don’t see them staying in that house anyway - bet they put it on the market in the next 12 months....

• Haha
She wanted the big house to be like Zoells and the Saconnes. Now she’s seeing those who moved but within their means living living in much nicer houses and doing them up. So the I can put up with it because it’s big has now turned into a mistake. You’ll never be happy when try to keep up with others. She should’ve been smart like Katie Ellison and gone for a cheaper house to have money left over to renovate. Or done an Ash Reid and bought brand new.

Reactions: 12
I personally don’t see them staying in that house anyway - bet they put it on the market in the next 12 months....
if Verruca doesn’t get her way and get what she wants, of course the house is going on the market

pity the poor contractors working in her place 😩 but at least they’ll be supplied with plenty of cups of hot tea

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t even like the house tbh, yes it’s spacious and quiet but unless you have the dollar to bring up to scratch and modernise it then It’s pointless , something will piss on her parade , she must be very bored to conjure a mass load of bollocks like this 😉

Reactions: 8
They'd never manage to sell it in the local economy we have @fireflies.. It's dire and a buyers market. Far nicer properties are taking ages to sell, years... if at all. They'd lose tit loads of money even if someone was interested. They're stuck there. I've always wondered if daddy cannon helped them purchase, if he did on the back of the success and projected performance the company once had, if I were him, I'd be well cheesed off with the performance of the personnel involved in that investment. He might has well have shredded it for guinea pig bedding. 🙄
There's so many nicer houses locally
All less than what she paid.

So many mansions.
Being non Scottish do most of houses have low eaves and dorma style Windows is that planning laws?
Also noticed so many houses have wood overload.
So same floor door and Windows as the meldrums.
I love a bit of wood me but seems like so much Orange.

What's so special about inchmarlo?
Was their last house near there?
Is the gardens a new build estate?
Seems so much choice up there and so cheap compared to down south.

Reactions: 1
why doesn’t she just turn a window into a door, if she wants another way of getting out to the garden, from that family room or whatever the hell its called(?) next to the kitchen
rearranging rooms and services etc it’s like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut

why doesn’t she just turn a window into a door, if she wants another way of getting out to the garden, from that family room or whatever the hell its called(?) next to the kitchen
rearranging rooms and services etc it’s like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut
I think family room and living room with fire of dreams both overlook the front and that long weeping driveway.
Never did hear if they got that gate though they put wanted for on Facebook.

Reactions: 2
There's so many nicer houses locally
All less than what she paid.

So many mansions.
Being non Scottish do most of houses have low eaves and dorma style Windows is that planning laws?
Also noticed so many houses have wood overload.
So same floor door and Windows as the meldrums.
I love a bit of wood me but seems like so much Orange.

What's so special about inchmarlo?
Was their last house near there?
Is the gardens a new build estate?
Seems so much choice up there and so cheap compared to down south.
Her parents live there , next door we think. The postcode is meaningless to anyone who actually lives in the real world

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get, I remember when they were looking for a house last summer and they said they needed 5 bedrooms as she needed an office. But she never uses the room she’s dedicated to being an office, so surely a 4 bed would be fine?

Reactions: 12
Not sure if I feel sorry for her? Why would you buy a house ( that you couldn’t afford) and want to change the whole layout. It’s fine the way it is, the kids will grow up and won’t give a poo where mummy is. I’m almost lost for words, she’s got £1.50 to her name? I think someone needs to get a job !!! ( a proper one!) she never seems grateful with what she’s got, I think she’s living in a fantasy she won’t be able to do all that work unless it’s *gifted of course ! Anyway that’s my 2pence 👍

• Heart
I think family room and living room with fire of dreams both overlook the front and that long weeping driveway.
Never did hear if they got that gate though they put wanted for on Facebook.
oh gotcha
i don’t really know her house
but what I do I know is that there are many people far worse off than her in their accommodation, and she does is bloody moan about what she hasn’t got 🤬

I’ve just watched her latest video and I’m like what they spent crazy money on a house she doesn’t like and lee didn’t even want to move! Nobody is going to gift her anything she’s just me me me... you don’t need a playroom second family room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make the family room into a dining room bring the gifted fridge freezer in paint the woodwork there’s so much she can do to that house for not much money but she’s wanting to knock walls done and everything! Thought she lovveees the fireplace put if it doesn’t suit her plans then off it goes? No wonder lee is looking rough these days working his arse of to support the likes of her who can’t even have a food shop in or the place tidy for him coming home? See she’s completely ignoring her latest duck up queue the next troll video in 3...2...1...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't waste money on changing the rooms around. Spend the money on getting rid of all that bloody pine.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.