Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In for a treat tonight, mens or womens gifts, meaning whatever shite she can aff link but won’t actually have bought. I wouldn’t mind an aff link if she’d bought it and reviewed whether it was good or not
Nope I was right it’s an ad for the prints!! Guessing being so very busy and tired she forget she had to do the brand video. After all she only does this as hobby lobby o share life as normal mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a thought, sorry if this has been mentioned already (I'm a few pages behind). Could the companies that have received complaints forward the emails onto whalar to get their stance on the situation and they are the ones leaking the information to meldrum?

Reactions: 5
The girl can be sat here doing their crafts whilst I make dinner/the girl can be playing in the corner whilst I wash the dishes.....

do you watch your own vlogs Rebecca 😂😂
you mean the girls will watch tv whilst you scroll on tattle life or eye duck yourself in the view finder 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG just watched the latest Vlog! She’s told us all this before, about what she’d like to do to the house... apparently she’s only got £1.50 to her name but wants all this work done, in the next 2 years by all accounts, well I hope you’ve got an easy £60k Becs... ohhh no your hoping to get it all gifted!!! Silly me, and guyssss she’s put it out to the universe so it’s going to happen, that house is bloody awful, and you couldn’t pay me to live there... what a dick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s actually made a video on her plans that we’ve already heard! She needs to stop talking about it, no one is going to gift her any of this, it’s well over £60k work plus.
also she said no one plays in the play room so why bother ripping out the kitchen and spending money turning it in to a playroom! She’s absolutely deluded and has no idea of costs etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I LIKE WHEREI LIVE?????
Really??? Do you though.???
Also didn’t they do a Q&A and she said it wasn’t their forever home?? Why would you want to spend that much doing all that work if it’s not your forever home? It’s all Bullshit, she wants 99% #gifted so she doesn’t have to be spendy (when is she actually spendy) she’s as tight as a fishes arse!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
If you can die from sheer irritation I may do just this , Becky begging , business as usual this is seriously twanging my last nerve I am imposing an insta ban on myself her face is seriously damaging to my health 😡🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg that vlog basically can I talk about how much I hate my house and I'll just throw in a cheeky little #AD. Reb why the hell did you buy it you seem to hate everything about that house.
The vlog awful not helped by having to listen to her slurping her tea.

But did love to hear how intelligent Reb is when she tells everyone how expensive it is to take out a structural wall so instead she's just planning to more or less gut and rearrange the whole downstair's yes that wont be expensive.

Also loved finding out that they had the playroom as dining table when they first moved in.

Another great well filmed vlog Reb.............. NOT!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Home bird! I just choked on my tea!
She is an absolute muppet who has lost touch with reality! We see your posts you stupid fool ... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has absolutely nothing in her life. She sits around dreaming up ridiculous plans. This wall is easy to remove .. but it’s structural .. erm what?? Move the kitchen to an entirely different room. The one with the fire place?? What??

Jesus Rebecca , do something with your life. Retrain. Re study. Do something. You look pathetic.

Also side note - she basically describes a very modern house. With the bifold doors , no fire place and the open plan minimal style.
YOU SPENT FAR TOO MUCH ON THE WRONG HOUSE. Just admit it for fucks sake

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I LIKE WHEREI LIVE?????
Really??? Do you though.???
Also didn’t they do a Q&A and she said it wasn’t their forever home?? Why would you want to spend that much doing all that work if it’s not your forever home? It’s all Bullshit, she wants 99% #gifted so she doesn’t have to be spendy (when is she actually spendy) she’s as tight as a fishes arse!!!
she hates others having something she wants
and hates having to wait.....or worse still....pay!

guess what Verucca, this is the real world

i also dismayed at the message this sends out to her children

I’m surprised she’s not set up a just giving page to raise funds, I bet my (£1.50) savings she’d be putting a lot more effort than she has her other fundraising efforts
😂💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they get new windows can’t stand to see those brown windows!

Out of interest I wonder how much all of this work would cost and how on earth they can save that amount of money in two years

Reactions: 9
I havent watched it but is the general gist that.....she wants a more modern house🤦‍♀️ told you so edgy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to tell her that the removal of structural walls does not cost that much, but everything seems a lot when she’s not used to paying for anything

The way she’s repeatedly putting this notion out there is so shameless
Does she seriously think some benefactor is going to step up and donate it all 😂

If you hate your house so much, move......or crack on with the work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seee lee is renewing his drone license
What's he going to do now? bleeping spy in our windows and back gardens? Creep.
Surely If the communication was sent via media that wasn’t public then yes
Sorry got called away earlier, reason I asked was when a completely new tattler popped up earlier today and claimed to have had same correspondence I thought it odd out of nowhere.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.