Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on in the latest flog?! Basically wants to change the entire house?! Who the duck spends that much money on a house they don’t like and want to change every aspect of?! She talks so much tit I can’t tell what’s her mouth and what’s her arse honestly she lives in cloud cuckoo land! I’m embarrassed for her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Creasing so hard - they hate the murder mansion and basically want to change EVERYTHING about it to turn it into a house pretty much like the one they used to live in.....!!!
Haha!!! Well sucks to be you Meldrums. You are stuck in a horrible house that you quite obviously cannot afford and that you hate and guess what? No one is gunna want to buy that heap off you!!!! Shouldn’t have been so greedy.....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has she made the exact same video twice in about 3 weeks? Maybe she's going senile.

Reactions: 16
With those plans Mummy and Daddy Cannon better watch themselves Reb wants it all in 2 years!!!

Reactions: 7
There are loads of much nicer houses in the area for much cheaper. But they know they will struggle to sell that one with its history. The old one was perfectly fine. No idea why she moved

Reactions: 7
What the flop is she on in her latest vlog? She's moaning she's got no money yet planning to spends £££££'s on the house. Moaning Lee has to go back to work because they've got no money yet it' s going to be wasted on swapping rooms around? Eh?!!! The poor bloke doesn't see his kids for more than half the year so he can pay for this dozy mare to cook freezer food in the kitchen whilst watching the kids entertainment themselves! Then he can come home and exhaust himself giving the kids what they actually need whilst that moaning mooer goes off for girl trips away!! I think I've heard it all now. Surely this is it. She's gone past delusional and is just off her tits now. Becky just drop the mic. Drop it. Exit stage left through to the playroom. Or is it the kitchen? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She the epitome of a walking disaster, couldn't happen to nicer people than the Meldrums!

Reactions: 8
What the flop is she on in her latest vlog? She's moaning she's got no money yet planning to spends £££££'s on the house. Moaning Lee has to go back to work because they've got no money yet it' s going to be wasted on swapping rooms around? Eh?!!! The poor bloke doesn't see his kids for more than half the year so he can pay for this dozy mare to cook freezer food in the kitchen whilst watching the kids entertainment themselves! Then he can come home and exhaust himself giving the kids what they actually need whilst that moaning mooer goes off for girl trips away!! I think I've heard it all now. Surely this is it. She's gone past delusional and is just off her tits now. Becky just drop the mic. Drop it. Exit stage left through to the playroom. Or is it the kitchen? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
So funny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Rebecca Meldrum is a woman who never seems to be happy or appreciate what's she's got. I can never make up my mind if she's so full of her self importance because she's been spoilt all her life or she's incredibly unhappy inside. She 'so so desperately' wanted the house... yip, I can imagine the Verruca Salt stamping. 🙄

Why does she not just tear down the walls and ignore planning regulations? she's good at pleasing herself and not following regulation after all.

Also playroom.... In a few years, practically the blink of an eye she's going to have girls frowning up and they'll need more of a TV / den/ hangout space. Plans like her costly ideas should be future proof.

In my mind, if she had those plans put in place tomorrow, there would still be something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With those plans Mummy and Daddy Cannon better watch themselves Reb wants it all in 2 years!!!
Just watched bloody hilarious sorry decorating online she still hates her kitchen.
Do gifted rules not apply you tube no mention the lamp sofa and love seat and tv table was all gifted within the last 12months

The adult living room dreams haugue blue ,real fire, gifted Oakland furniture and probably gifted dfs sofas she now hates as she dident rave about the room or say how much she would miss it.
Also might be just me but the space even with small down seemed tight to for in kitchen,island, dining set and sofas.
Bi food doors are so so expensive please please gift me some!
I'm just putting my plans out there too the universe or any company what wants to sponsor/ gift me new doors and kitchen.
Also flooring we can't afford carpet or new blinds.

We can't afford new patio or to landscape garden.
That patio and rusty paint work is grim.
The garden furniture and play stuff all gifted.
She says 10 years then 2 that's her goal.
Apparently wasting money and sometimes time having different plans drawn up is so exiting and inspiring as might stop her being so spendy and saving towards a goal.
Odd she's not got these proper plans drawn up for us to see.

Anyone know rough cost of all she wants to do? I'm thinking least 30k.
Blocking up family room and kitchen should be cheap enough but maybe glass doors or the kitchen might be really dark.
Have we ever seen downstairs loo?
Why doesn't she paint the window framed and those awful pantry cupboards.
Must be annoying not having that fancy free samsung fridge freezer in the kitchen.
Just relocate family room into playroom.
Have the current family room dining room 1 end play room the other.
Then in current kitchen bring in fridge.
Nice new stools.
Maybe a small 2 seater sofa or armchair.
Add a gate to archway
Paint all the awful Orange wood,get some cheap carpet and there you go saved you a fortune.

Why she repeating same video.
Doesn't make me want to buy disenio!.
Looking forward seeing Katie ellision new kitchen.
Apart from the mirror splashback love Emily Norris kitchen too she has the open plan space reb wants.
Her lounge is shared office/ hallHer boys don't have a play room.They don't have extensive land.

Makes me chuckle they so brought the wrong house.
590k for house they dislike. No money to do hardly anything they couldent even afford paint to paint the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The house doesn’t work at the moment because they aren’t using the rooms for the purpose they were intended for. That’s the problem.

duck me she is SO THICK. I dunno how people keep a straight face when she’s talking, she’s bleeping brain dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The house she wanted she couldn't get as the miserable f????? kept offering well below the asking price .
She's that evil & vindictive she'll be counting the years the old gramps has left praying he's left her inheritance money . By hook or by crook oor greedy will get it because no matter what if she slipped on tit she'd get up smelling of roses .

Reactions: 9
see I don't think they are actually short on money. I just think she is greedy and will never have enough. Plus she doesnt like to spend her money on anything apart from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
see I don't think they are actually short on money. I just think she is greedy and will never have enough. Plus she doesnt like to spend her money on anything apart from herself.
I agree. They are the kind of people who have money but don’t like to spend a penny of it. The kind of mean bastards that would steal toilet rolls from a hotel so they didn’t have to pay a pack for home. They are greedy, money obsessed and as tight as a ducks arse. You can tell they don’t put the heating on in that house to save money by Rebecca constantly wearing 3 layers and sitting with a blanket over her 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.