Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is best I could do screenshot you tube then zoom in and screenshot again.
Never seen Lee so quiet and unhappy.
God knows what state the office is in.
Why does Lee have his dirty shoes on, inside the house, upstairs, in a bedroom, on a beige carpet 🤢🤢🤢 think how much deer tit he’s stood on walking through the vast mature woodland and now it’s been trampled all through the house. Their house must be 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He's stewing at something, was that why there was the insincere gushing post from the lying wife on chopper day, the day after chopper bloody eve. He's looking fucked and not in a good way Rebeggar.
Maybe she has been fined by the ASA and he’s realised he’s going to have to work/Beg harder to pay for it. Might explain all the Aff links too.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she has been fined by the ASA and he’s realised he’s going to have to work/Beg harder to pay for it. Might explain all the Aff links too.
Wonder how much ASA fines are I doubt they huge as people keep breaking rules.
Or resolving informally. They done that before with Mrs meldrum

Reactions: 6
Wonder how much ASA fines are I doubt they huge as people keep breaking rules.
Or resolving informally. They done that before with Mrs meldrum
True. It is v frustrating as there are actual guidelines that lots of these ‘influencers’ are flouting and yet there seems to be no repercussions. ASA just showing general disregard for safeguarding consumers.

Reactions: 8
And for the meldrums next trick pat brings out a cook book
lol!

Lee Meldrum - Soupy Curry & Other Meals

“oooocha beastie- it’s Barry Baltic ooootside tha day, so whit ya need is a right good meal ta set ya up! I make affa Bonny cakes, crackin soups and ma specialty is showin ya how I make 1 pork chop feed a family of 5, and still have left overs for tomorra! It’s a belter of an idea and I canna wait fir ya tae try it oooot yerselfs! YA PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oohcha Beastie! Flip those pancakes ya wee Banchory Belter!

Also, when Reb says she’s going to put up the pictures in S’s room, you can clearly hear Safiyah responding with “Uh huh” in a really fed up tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's rinse and repeat.
The only reason they went for walk other day was it's free and photo opportunity.
They probably got dinner at her parents they like her personal cafe/ babysitter next door.
Now we have day 2 of seeing Lee cook something.
We have had room move around
Endless tit gift affilate
Filming themselves on sofa watching tv with real fire going.
We have endless shots of the front of the house and long driveway.
Endless stories of her washing her face with free elemis tit.
Totally stupid set up separate just giving page if charity already have main one.
Endless leggings gym and smoothie
How are sheep not bored silly.

Do they not have any gifted days out this weekend.
Another date night to show how in love they are.

Reactions: 6
I cant understand these companies that gift these "influencers" but they dont have to share or disclose it ... obviously after everything with the meldrums I dont understand any company wanting to work them , but I dont understand why a company would send people things for free and not want them to share... so then why not send people with less followers things also ...
I hate it I purposely keep my followers down at 50 mostly friends and family but I know everyone of them , and purely because I share my kids on there . But because of that and my page is private no company would take a second look at me . I fully understand it's for publicity for the company..Yet these influencers who are buying fake followers are getting sent stuff left right and centre

Reactions: 8
I cant understand these companies that gift these "influencers" but they dont have to share or disclose it ... obviously after everything with the meldrums I dont understand any company wanting to work them , but I dont understand why a company would send people things for free and not want them to share... so then why not send people with less followers things also ...
I hate it I purposely keep my followers down at 50 mostly friends and family but I know everyone of them , and purely because I share my kids on there . But because of that and my page is private no company would take a second look at me . Yet these influencers who are buying fake followers are getting sent stuff left right and centre
They get gifted stuff because it makes no odds to the company if they declare it or not. “I’m obsessed with this bag/face cream/necklace/hoover etc” and the sheep go google or follow the link to buy it. They (I used to be one) think that the flogger is doing them a favour by linking it. Not realising they’re actually receiving the product for free.

My h is the same. Sees a coat a football presenter is wearing on the telly and goes to google it because he likes it. Do you really think Jamie redknapp has forked our for a £3k moncleur coat? No siree. He’s given it to promote it.

Look at how Stella McCartney wet herself over Meghan wearing her coat on 11/11. It was sold out within minutes.

Reactions: 9
Lee totally exposed his “cheery, cheeky chappy - I’m so in love with everything this babe does” mask as utterly fake in that last vlog when he actually says 13 mins in:

“I didn’t realise you were filming there”

Their management needs to have a word with them about their editing skills. It’s gen up embarrassing. My 10 year old’s Tik-Toks have more effort and substance...

Then the whole “checking in on the guys” story with the gerbils (or whatever carrot munching small fur things they are)...randomness in the middle of telling everyone about a bottle of wine? What’s that all about? To prove he’s not a total animal hating kn0b after his performance with the gorgeous Teddy?

Their back track stories are legit class naffness at its best (and more transparent and crap than 59p own brand cellophane)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well he would have more chance than Rebs would with her 'how to cook with 50 million boxes of fish fingers'.
"How to make a single salmon fillet feed the 5 thousand and other nonsense recipes"

What's with the radio silence on stories today. You're not deliberately trying to force followers through to Pat's channel are you Rebster??? Transparent as they come.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The queue outside the moncler shop in New Bond Street last Sunday was insane but not a queue in sight in selfridges for the same brand.

Reactions: 1
"How to make a single salmon fillet feed the 5 thousand and other nonsense recipes"

What's with the radio silence on stories today. You're not deliberately trying to force followers through to Pat's channel are you Rebster??? Transparent as they come.....
When and what exactly was Salmongate?

Is it on a You tube blog?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.