Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be off anywhere that she’s paid for , scabs trip off she goes , I thought she missed Lee ?!
I think we can safely say she does miss Lee for his childcare, cooking and cleaning I seriously doubt she misses his sense of humour, or his winning personality ! I could say more but I am not lowering myself to Rebs standards ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we can safely say she does miss Lee for his childcare, cooking and cleaning I seriously doubt she misses his sense of humour, or his winning personality ! I could say more but I am not lowering myself to Rebs standards ...
and that would take some lowering to reach 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She survived two weeks solo parenting. She deserves a girliiieeee trip. You jealous bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s flying somewhere tomorrow morning it’s either London or Dublin, going by the departures due out of Aberdeen airport.

Reactions: 3
That blue dungeon looks cold and uninviting. No wonder they have a blanket. I couldn't live in a house with that history no matter the colour scheme

Reactions: 10
I said last week there was an AWFUL LOT of donations for small amounts (but it all helps) saying MrsM had directed them there. I reckon they are all fake profiles and they were Meldrums donations. She's not clever enough to make a seperate one on top, she'll think that was enough and they are greedy cocunts. (you can put charitable donations in your tax return Lee)... Bet its a technique advised by a management team, leech onto a local charity appeal, create lists of donations all mentioning Mrs meldrum and others reading the gift aid donors who are non followers think 'who's this Mrs meldrum'. Google her and start following her. Gets your sheep numbers up. 🤔. All sounds OK until you remember it's a shame on Google she still has racism, drama and negativity attached to her. 😂😂😂
Get off your lazy arses and actually SINCERELY bleeping HELP the charity. Don't use it like you did the Food bank! 😡
It was a reaction to another Iger calling her out on being a spoiled ignorant grabber. Within minutes she had copied her idea. I won’t saw who as it got blocked before on her but it was 100% a reaction to being called out.

Reactions: 4
I forgot this from vlogmas when S decide she didn't want to be on camera and Rebecca was totally, totally, totally fine with it.....
Totally,
Like completely.

From 4 minutes
She then continues to vlog the kid regardless. Mother of dreams.

• Sad
  • Angry
I forgot this from vlogmas when S decide she didn't want to be on camera and Rebecca was totally, totally, totally fine with it.....
Totally,
Like completely.

From 4 minutes
She then continues to vlog the kid regardless. Mother of dreams.
S was such a cute, funny chatterbox when younger. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally,
Like completely.
oh she’s fuming! “Hoping it’s short lived” ie “if she doesn’t want to be filmed I don’t really have any content”

it’s fine Reb, you continue to ignore your child’s wishes and Invade her privacy for yuuuurs to come.
My boy hates photos/videos and I made a deal on special occasions if he lets me get one nice pic for memories I won’t prester him again, never mind shove a phone in his face 24/7 and show the world.
it’s sad that a 4 year old even had to worry about that 😔

• Sad
Love that her mum called her out on always yawning In vlogs and she says she's a tired person 😂 no tit Rebecca

And florrie didn't sleep 😂😂🤣🤣

I'm shocked she got away with filming at that nativity! 😲
I know it was 3 years ago but I wouldn't think of putting other kids online like that!!!

”everyone whos thinking of getting a puppy with small children I advise you not to, get a goldfish”

edit
When Rebecca found a mumsnet thread about herself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love that her mum called her out on always yawning In vlogs and she says she's a tired person 😂 no tit Rebecca

And florrie didn't sleep 😂😂🤣🤣

I know it was 3 years ago but I wouldn't think of putting other kids online like that!!!

”everyone whos thinking of getting a puppy with small children I advise you not to, get a goldfish”

edit
When Rebecca found a mumsnet thread about herself 😂

How much filler has she got in her mouth in that video?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol at the end anyone thinking about getting a puppy with small children I advise you not to get a goldfish!
Even then she was false are.
Least then she made effort for Christmas.
I really do think in years to come safaya will totally resent her and see how she's disregarded her wishes and sold her child hood privacy .
That's bang out of order showing the nativity.
The early vlogging days of Lee with the tache.
He s had that coat a while but i'm.sure she's labelled it as gifted so it's highly likely even then years ago there were undeclared gifts.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I forgot how much of twit she was back then.
I’ve just watched 12 in a row 😆 save me

lee’s always been a ruddy little toss pot as well hasn’t he.

floo bell has always been such an easy toddler Rebecca?!
you might want to re watch your flogmas from ‘15 😂🤣

• Haha
I
Jesus I forgot how much of twit she was back then.
I’ve just watched 12 in a row 😆 save me

lee’s always been a ruddy little toss pot as well hasn’t he.

floo bell has always been such an easy toddler Rebecca?!
you might want to re watch your flogmas from ‘15 😂🤣
Get frustrated with myself seeing older ones if her behaving like a twit.
As it would of been during a time I was fan.
What was wrong with me at that time not to see how awful she was.
Maybe I have her benefit if the doubt thinking we all have off days.
Even back the she kept Lee busy the days he was home.
Lee trying be funny and cute with all this im dressed up bollacks in his best clothes to take safaya out on a date.
Even back then he dressed up like a pensioner

How much filler has she got in her mouth in that video?!
So do we think shes had had many tweekments and fillers for many years.

Reactions: 7
I
Get frustrated with myself seeing older ones if her behaving like a twit.
As it would of been during a time I was fan.
What was wrong with me at that time not to see how awful she was.
Maybe I have her benefit if the doubt thinking we all have off days.
Even back the she kept Lee busy the days he was home.
Lee trying be funny and cute with all this im dressed up bollacks in his best clothes to take safaya out on a date.
Even back then he dressed up like a pensioner
don’t be!!
We were all “fans” at one point.
And 3 years ago youtube was a different creature. I think this was the start of her changing into the Rebecca we know now. You can see looking back her real personality seeping through 🤣

another upload about the mumsnet thread. She REALLY does enjoy talking to her “haters” doesn’t she.

day 11 (from about 2 min)

Reactions: 12
don’t be!!
We were all “fans” at one point.
And 3 years ago youtube was a different creature. I think this was the start of her changing into the Rebecca we know now. You can see looking back her real personality seeping through 🤣
I hate to be taken in.
I feel guilty watching them as I'm like complicit in exploitation of safaya who clearly at various times over the years has said she doesn't want to be filmed.
She's such a selfish arrogant arse.
She's less polished and posh then she's even worse these days .
It was dark days when I thought she was relatable and got sucked in.
The bitchyness , mood swings and temper were apparent back then.

She's moaned about all 3 when they were toddlers.
She's worse to poppy. But it's the usual they won't sleep or listen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.