Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only happy when Lee is home because he’s a doormat and will allow her to shove all the parental/household duties onto him so she can gif about Banchory on her tod, having “Me” time, getting rammed, getting her nails done and all the other inane bullshit she spends her life doing.
I agree with this, I don’t necessarily think she’s so much happier when Lee’s home because she’s so madly in love with him, rather that he’s there to share (take over 🤔) looking after the girls.
I can honestly say that my kids make me happy (99% of the time 😂), whether my hubby is home or away with work - is that not how it should be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really seems to fancy him more now she’s relying on him for everything and he’s her key to the influencer world.

Those brand emails must spice up the bedroom like nothing has before.
I’m glad Lee is back, for the kids and for tattle 🤣
Feels like he only just left tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She must have the ADs piling up to post in his insta, probably the real reason she was so desperate to get him home. Only so many swipe ups she can do in a day for the same old products.

Reactions: 14
could you imagine the dirty talk in that bedroom tonight 🙉🙈

“hit that like baby... oh yeah... press post PRESS IT... LEE PRESS IT!!!
Oh yes babeeeeee you belter...
Tap it Tap it, tap the Like babe...ADD THE SWIPE UP YES YES!!!!”

tit Poppy is awake 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

tit Poppy is awake 🙄

Ohhhhhh you like these leggings DONT YOU LEE? TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY LEGGINGS!!!!!!

Oh aye babe, I love those leggings. Swipe up! Swipe up! Swipe uuuuuuppppppppppp!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ohhhhhh you like these leggings DONT YOU LEE? TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY LEGGINGS!!!!!!

Oh aye babe, I love those leggings. Swipe up! Swipe up! Swipe uuuuuuppppppppppp!!!!!!

tit Poppy is awake 🙄
The thought of them actually make me want to projectile vomit 😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So Lee has just finished a night shift and come home after two weeks away and is straight into rearranging pretty much the entire upstairs layout of the house after doing the food shop. I know what my husband would have said!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Lee's gone to do the food shop ... obviously read on here we suggested she went to the shop .. oh wait her going to the shop is too much obviously wasnt wanting all the much time with the main man .... to busy trying out new make up to show off to the ghosts of murder mansion 🤦‍♀️ she moaned last week she couldnt do it all by herself the moving of rooms but shes packed lee off and now doing it on her own ... actually probably sat on the sofa with a hot cup of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just in case you thought you had seen the most smug , self obsessed, arrogant , I love myself because I am so gorgeous side of Rebecca she is today just making sure you all get it , she is amazing don’t you know pisses glitter a
blows candy floss out her flat arse , never thought even she could annoy me more than she a,ready has , but my word she has proved me wrong , has she won the lottery ? Been left some money in a will or has she finally been Gifted a holiday or Kitchen ? The only thing guaranteed to make her this happy is getting what she wants like the spoilt child we know she is , she is the dentist drill to my senses 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it’s been said before, but I find it so sh*tty when she (and other influencers!) affiliate link things without just saying where the product’s from, what it is, etc.
There might be a very small handful of people who would then go and buy it without allowing her to make any money from their purchase, but most wouldn’t bother (most of her followers seem to adore her and are happy she’s making money from them!) and would just purchase from the swipe up/without deleting their cookies!
She’d lose maybe a few pounds, but would be appear like a much nicer person/influencer! It might be worth her giving it a go.... 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
I agree with this, I don’t necessarily think she’s so much happier when Lee’s home because she’s so madly in love with him, rather that he’s there to share (take over 🤔) looking after the girls.
I can honestly say that my kids make me happy (99% of the time 😂), whether my hubby is home or away with work - is that not how it should be?!
I bet
Poppy is happier to see dad ! he is a good childminder and odd job man he knows his place if he is very good she might let him play golf ... or even some hanky panky but he has to be a very good boy and bring wine 🙄😳

Reactions: 9
Poor Lee.... give me a day to at least rest! How long before the first ad gets posted. I'm guessing before the end of the day

Reactions: 9
I feel S only gets attention when lee is home because Rebecca doesn’t care about her I get the sense lee does

Reactions: 4
HUD YER HORSES, BASTARDS. She’s filming the furniture move. Cannae beat content like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HUD YER HORSES, BASTARDS. She’s filming the furniture move. Cannae beat content like that.
I, for one, CANNA WAIT FIR THIS SCINTILLATING CONTENT.

Sitting here with breath that is bated awaiting this earth shattering video.

duck off man. Moving bleeping furniture from one room to the other and putting it back as it was in the original room..... who the bleeping duck wants to watch that?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.