Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s totally bogging how she comes back from the gym and takes hours to shower 🤢 and doesn’t hide it!
I mean, who does that?
Me! 🙋‍♀️😂 but in my defence, I have a 7 month old, (we go to mum and baby exercise classes TOGETHER GRABBY, you dont have to ditch them to get a workout done!) And when I get back i make sure we're both fed before I shower, and sometimes it's too close to school pickup for my big one so it has to wait! 😂 but, I'm home alone with baby, don't have a nanny/Lee and multiple grandparents to watch baby/do pick up for Me! 😂

Reactions: 14
I bet she’s had a million dollar facial. There’s no way her skin would look that good after trying out a new cleanser. She’d do anything to flog a product.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Polite reminder about the piste basher. Oh SO MUCH FUN. Do not be jelly plebs. We can’t all be like me and have so so amazing trips given to us.

339A0E04-E325-49A6-9486-22B3227E56F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she likes the thought of people speaking about her - good or bad, same with her threads on here, it keeps her relevant in her eyes.
She wasted a good opportunity today by not posting some interesting content about the art gallery, instead she posted the inside of a changing room.
Looking back at old photos and vlogs Rebecca had lovely hair. She would be better going darker and getting a treatment along the lines of kebelo, although I know for a fact that she would never pay for it as it isn’t cheap. Friends of mine use it and it’s fantastic.
Omg she deleted the admiring herself in the mirror story and I bet it’s cos she had a quick read on here
Never mind tho the big sex bomb is back today 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh the Piste Badger. WHAT an experience to behold. Pat’s lips in that photo above look like he’s been on the filler too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember the piste basher when I was still a sheep. I remember thinking at the time what the hell are they going on about! It’s basically a big lawn mower for snow and they were wetting their pants over it. Surely there was much more exciting things to do and see.
Lee’s face says it all really. He looks like Poppy when she’s had enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right lads, Lee’s home again. What time do we think Rebecca will be at the gym?

“Babe face”
“Main man”

Ok Rebecca 👍🤣
Who are you trying to convince?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That says it all, she's not happy being around her 3 beautiful girl's, I feel so sorry for them.
The only time they see their mum happy is when their dad is home!!
Get over yourself Rebecca and think about your girls for a change and just not your own needs all the time!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That says it all, she's not happy being around her 3 beautiful girl's, I feel so sorry for them.
The only time they see their mum happy is when their dad is home!!
Get over yourself Rebecca and think about your girls for a change and just not your own needs all the time!!!

She’s only happy when Lee is home because he’s a doormat and will allow her to shove all the parental/household duties onto him so she can gif about Banchory on her tod, having “Me” time, getting rammed, getting her nails done and all the other inane bullshit she spends her life doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.