Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, for one, CANNA WAIT FIR THIS SCINTILLATING CONTENT.

Sitting here with breath that is bated awaiting this earth shattering video.

duck off man. Moving bleeping furniture from one room to the other and putting it back as it was in the original room..... who the bleeping duck wants to watch that?!!
I'm torn on this one🤔. Furniture moving or what she does in the gym🤔. I can't make my mind up🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HUD YER HORSES, BASTARDS. She’s filming the furniture move. Cannae beat content like that.
‘To me , to you’.... It’ll be like something out of the Chuckle Brothers!...oh wait , even the Chuckle brothers are more interesting than Rebby moving furniture!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘To me , to you’.... It’ll be like something out of the Chuckle Brothers!...oh wait , even the Chuckle brothers are more interesting than Rebby moving furniture!
She'll be sitting on the sofa having a hot cup of tea whilst Poppy has a 4 hour nap, it'll be poor Lee doing the work, or perhaps they've already roped his Mum in to come round and help. 🙄 This will be after he's done the shop and prepared tonight's dinner.

Reactions: 10
Lipstick is awful on her.
You can keep the affiliate, such a shady witch making people swipe up.
Not a chance in hell.

And why did she not get the shopping done yesterday when granny clearly had the kids 🤷‍♀️
lee goes out the first chance he gets, poor bastard, can’t say I blame him though

That says it all, she's not happy being around her 3 beautiful girl's, I feel so sorry for them.
The only time they see their mum happy is when their dad is home!!
Get over yourself Rebecca and think about your girls for a change and just not your own needs all the time!!!
At least she mentioned the girls this time, see ig as it's been mentioned a few times that she doesn't give a toss how they feel about Lee working away! Doesn't read here tho! 🙄 hi grabby! 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lipstick! 🤭
You can aff link it all you like but I’m as likely to buy that as I am to buy The Leggings.

• Haha
Has she not paid for a yearly delivery pass with asda? Is the point of online shopping so you dont have to do a food shop? The mind boggles😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope they choose the benny hill music for the background 👌

• Haha
😂😂😂 lee is counting down the hours till bedtime 😂😂😂 he does realise he is back with the feral one right ? The nuisance child who keeps them up allllllllll night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I hope they choose the benny hill music for the background 👌
To me to you to me to you.
For God sake melds can you move furniture faster!
For God's sake reb if you going to help me move stuff you actually have to lift items heavier than you lift at the gym like a bedside table!
Ahh melds in tired I'm anemic you know.
I think I overdone it.
The ferrel ones unattended downstairs
Maybe I best leave you too it and go make us a hot cup of tea like the good world babe wifey I am.
Seriously melds hurry up and want it done pronto you have school pickups to do, tea to make and bath and bedtime for the kids whilst I do life admin, work and maybe squeeze in a cheeky gin and a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To me to you to me to you.
For God sake melds can you move furniture faster!
For God's sake reb if you going to help me move stuff you actually have to lift items heavier than you lift at the gym like a bedside table!
Ahh melds in tired I'm anemic you know.
I think I overdone it.
The ferrel ones unattended downstairs
Maybe I best leave you too it and go make us a hot cup of tea like the good world babe wifey I am.
Seriously melds hurry up and want it done pronto you have school pickups to do, tea to make and bath and bedtime for the kids whilst I do life admin, work and maybe squeeze in a cheeky gin and a bath.
I don't know why they don't just send for The Hulk, sorry I meant Rammi🏋️‍♂️👊, he'll have the job done in no time at all. That will just leave old belter boy Lee with the vacuuming and dusting whilst Edgy finishes off her hot cup of tea on the sofa😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for pat , night shift and then all that , why not just let him have a sleep and do the shopping with poppy yourself , very selfish

Reactions: 26
If I had just done a night shift I would be in the spare room the next night getting some sleep! I would be sending my husband off to bed early. This will really test how selfish she really is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.