Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This can either mean that she doesn't want the girls to see what she's bought them or she's had loads of Christmas toys gifted to her and she doesn't want anyone else to know she's being a cheapskate😂😂😂
Screenshot_20191118-131926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a cheek she was quick to beg for a jumper and #AF link what she was giving S for her birthday.

Probably not showing as she is giving them a heap of “gifted” items like last year with the my first years big boxes.

Too embarrassedto be showen up how much of a cheap skate she is!

Reactions: 13
This
This can either mean that she doesn't want the girls to see what she's bought them or she's had loads of Christmas toys gifted to her and she doesn't want anyone else to know she's being a cheapskate😂😂😂
View attachment 58122
This is such a mistake as everyone else's is doing Xmas shopping gift guides, come shop with me on their you tube channels.
Clearly you tubers no longer her name.

Reactions: 6
If shes only doing gift guides on stories and not sharing xmas what other christmassy videos is there to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If shes only doing gift guides on stories and not sharing xmas what other christmassy videos is there to do 🤷‍♀️
Like I said before last year was dire
115 you tube subscribers will watch elsewhere.
I'm not a huge fan of starting Xmas too early .
But I don't get to big shops often so I find come shop with me and some hauls interesting to decide I will go homebarhains or Primark. It gives me some gift ideas.
I confess started watching some Xmas you tube.

Loving me Carrington shops all budgets , some easy cheap diy and gets me in festive mood.

Anyone find or worrying her kids watch her you tube she says vile things about them.

She's only doing Insta as quicker and can easily affiliate link with swipes up.
She fails to realise her you tube fans are different to Insta.

Safaya always should if had that room with ensuite.
She seems proud of fact her rooms a mess.

Reactions: 6
I know it has been said a lot before about other vlogs, but that vlog it really hit me just how aware of that dam camera the girls are - in particular Poppy. When Reb went in to get her out her cot - she looked at the camera before she looked at reb. Thats sad!! and she was like a rabbit in headlights in the kitchen when camera was set up as if wondering am I meant to perform now? Poor wee thing.

Side note: Those 3 girls are absolutely beautiful. Mrs M needs to start appreciating them more.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her hair in the recent video though!! 😱 It was streaky yellow looks horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I won’t be sharing any of what I’ve bought”

well no tit. It’s pretty hard to share when YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, EVER!!!!!

Those girls will be getting whatever random crap comes through the door In the next few weeks- wait for a few more posts about Symths toy shop, she’s trying her best to get them to gift her stuff!

She’s so boring.

Christmas videos? No thanks Reb. You are about as festive as the Grinch and I’d rather not watch you fake it for the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s moaning having to have her hair done in her me time and not when Lee is back. I thought going to the hairdressers was me time 🤔 when you think she can’t get anymore selfish she does.
I used to have to take A/L to get my hair cut when I had a toddler. My husband worked opposite shifts to me and it was hard. She has no bloody clue 🙄

I used to have to take A/L to get my hair cut when I had a toddler. My husband worked opposite shifts to me and it was hard. She has no bloody clue 🙄
I’ve had my haircut once since I had my 2 year old as my husband had AL. It’s difficult to just pop to the salon whenever as I’ve got to look after my toddler, so I get you.
Reb does not, imagine complaining that getting your hair done was eating into your “me me me time”
I have “me time” when the kids are in bed 🙈 Mrs m would have a fit.

I’ve had my haircut once since I had my 2 year old as my husband had AL. It’s difficult to just pop to the salon whenever as I’ve got to look after my toddler, so I get you.
Reb does not, imagine complaining that getting your hair done was eating into your “me me me time”
I have “me time” when the kids are in bed 🙈 Mrs m would have a fit.
100% this! My 2nd is nearly 7 months, I've had mine done twice since he was born (in a bid to style out postpartum hairloss!) Both times I've had to take him and my 4yr old with me, which is a barrel of laughs 🙄 I've honestly never known of anyone so self centered!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with everyone! She can't do a gift guide or show what's she's bought as she won't have bought anything. Just like all previous years. Safiah will get another toddler dress from Jojo, there, will be sone random Fisher Price or leapfrog (I noticed she finally marked the ice cream cart as an AD) tat she was gifted. Maybe Scamp and Dude will send her some more free jumpers she'll never declare. Rinse and repeat.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
100% this! My 2nd is nearly 7 months, I've had mine done twice since he was born (in a bid to style out postpartum hairloss!) Both times I've had to take him and my 4yr old with me, which is a barrel of laughs 🙄 I've honestly never known of anyone so self centered!
What lovely relaxing me time for you with a baby and a four year old!
My hair, although it doesn’t get much professional attention is still in much better condition than hers (and I feel you on pp hair loss, it’s hard!) because, well, I use conditioner 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I trim my own hair so I can afford other nice things/trips for my children! Have done it for 13 years since they were born! 🤣 think I do a pretty good job and saves a lot of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Completely random thought but I wonder if Safiyah and Florence like Jojo Siwa (the comment about the Jojo dress made me think of it). She just played in Glasgow and I bet the girls would have loved her. I took my nearly 6 year to see her and it was the best night of her life. My nearly 3 year old loves her too.

Reactions: 3
Sit back tattlers, I can assure you teenage years are coming fast for Rebby, she will not know what’s hit her! And I can almost guarantee ( imo) a lot of those girls angst will be about the life she gave them by exploiting their privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.