Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this vlog 🙄, she really needs to think about the lyrics of the shite songs she puts on her videos "shall we go back to my place?"🎶 Really?!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm going to be a moany controversial cocunt ... I can't stand lush. How they get away with stinking up a high street quarter a mile radius of the store I'll never understand. Blooming place just gives me a migraine, you can even taste the contents without entering Never sure what all the fuss is about. 🙄
AGREED!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, vlog watched🙄. I wish I hadn't bothered, I would much rather have volunteered to clean the men's toilets in town without the aid of rubber gloves😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So tell me, is it the 'you'll love it' special vlog she'd been promising?

Wait, I've just looked at the title. I can't bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor less going be so busy when he gets back. Moving 3 bedrooms around.
Safaya wants an ensuite.
Her office us such a tit tip.
She's s so shallow and vain.
The whole florrie nice have time with out poppy.
Dirty nappy on floor.
Had cut off management call for food delivery so unprofessional.
God knows what brand wants to work with her.
She's growing her hair long again.
Tacky nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So tell me, is it the 'you'll love it' special vlog she'd been promising?

Wait, I've just looked at the title. I can't bear it.
The answer to your question is "NO". Go clean your plug holes out instead, much more exciting🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, looks like she has been taking notes from rebecca lamb on how to get views...post a thumbnail wearing very little🙄😂

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else think: The little girl in the John Lewis AD looks like Safiyah?

Reactions: 10
I see Florence has been gifted White stuff pyjamas, I'm sure Safayah has a pair as well!
Not marked as gifted???

• Angry
I'm GoInG tO Be sHoWing tHe kIDs lEss onLInE nOw tHeY aRe gETtinG oLdEr

F5C59A84-FAB1-4F9E-BCB2-D3DFEBC6FCA7.jpeg

S vlogging....
”So today we are going to go and see what the family are doing...
Here's florrie...”

3F30ED7A-C8E5-484B-AFA8-18229398488A.jpeg

Rebecca I blurred your Cash cows kids faces because you couldn't be arsed to

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The "thermal cup" she has her #HotCuppaTea in looks a lot like the ones the Channel Mum lot all have? Is she still with them?

Stay well away from perfumed bath products! Thanks but no thanks to all those chemicals absorbed into my body! May aswell bath in cleaning products 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Good morning my dear bastards [emoji23]

So she’s back with the “Poppy doesn’t sleep” but I swear I saw her reply to a few comments that things are better? Why is she always lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s moaning having to have her hair done in her me time and not when Lee is back. I thought going to the hairdressers was me time 🤔 when you think she can’t get anymore selfish she does.

Reactions: 28
She’s moaning having to have her hair done in her me time and not when Lee is back. I thought going to the hairdressers was me time 🤔 when you think she can’t get anymore selfish she does.
Exactly this. When my kids were little I used to have a whole two hours of me time once every six to eight weeks when I went to get my hair cut. It was bliss. She has so much me time she sees nails, hair, gym, etc as an everyday part of her life and doesn’t consider it as me time.

Reactions: 20
What exactly is she planning to do during “me time” if it’s not stuff like getting her hair done?!

she’s such a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.