Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning my dear bastards [emoji23]

So she’s back with the “Poppy doesn’t sleep” but I swear I saw her reply to a few comments that things are better? Why is she always lying!

To be a good consistent liar you need an excellent memory and don't lie about everything !!
Rebecca has created a fantasy persona and in her instagram stories the classic signs of lying all all there for everyone to see.
Eye movement, hand to face, grooming - constantly touching her hair. She is a psychology student's dream study.
Having created so many dramas, covering up where they are, what they are gifted , always trying to be one step ahead she forgets what facts / stories / lies she has already told.
When Rebecca constantly is 'economical with the truth' their three girls are going to see that as normal behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's still in pj's at 9.15 so who's taking the girls to school? Anyone would think she's not turned herself into a morning person! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's still in pj's at 9.15 so who's taking the girls to school? Anyone would think she's not turned herself into a morning person! 😂
she’s probably got Lee’s mum to
Come over, get the girls up, washed & dressed them, given them breakfast and taken them to school. Because yknow, it takes a village, women supporting women bla bla bla and Rebecca just has to have her HOT cup of tea sitting on her arse while MIL does everything because she deserves the ME TIME!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Our schools are off on mid-term just now.

So she doesn’t consider me time as going to get her hair done? Rebecca has become so far detached from the real world and real parents that she just doesn’t understand that it’s not every day life to be able to go to the gym when you have 3 kids and a husband who works away or you have a job and house to run or get your nails done every 10-14 days.
The best thing for Rebecca would be for her to get a job a couple of hours a week or go and volunteer. Life doesn’t revolve around Instagram. Be a role model for your kids, show them that hard work can bring you the life you want. Begging for freebies on the internet is a sad way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be a good consistent liar you need an excellent memory and don't lie about everything !!
Rebecca has created a fantasy persona and in her instagram stories the classic signs of lying all all there for everyone to see.
Eye movement, hand to face, grooming - constantly touching her hair. She is a psychology student's dream study.
Having created so many dramas, covering up where they are, what they are gifted , always trying to be one step ahead she forgets what facts / stories / lies she has already told.
When Rebecca constantly is 'economical with the truth' their three girls are going to see that as normal behaviour.
As someone who trained in clinical psychology.... you’ve hit the nail on the head here! I find her fascinating. It’s very clear to see when she is blatantly lying. She’s almost transparent!

Reactions: 22
Our schools are on in service today and tomorrow
Wait if its in service days today who was going to look after the kids ... big gym and soft play plans .. oh more me time 🤦‍♀️ go like poppy have a snooze and go or snooze in the car.
If shes going back n forward 700 times in the night why is there still the travel cot up in her room bet poppy got put in there .

Reactions: 8
Inservice today and tomorrow - that'll be the real reason she's not leaving the house with Pops, imagine taking all 3 of your offspring out "solo".

Why doesn’t she just take poppy into her bed with her, I know it’s not what you are “supposed” to do but my 2 year old is still in his cot in our room 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve taken the side off, he feels happy in the room with us and if he needs a cuddle he just gets up and snuggles in with me.
I LOVE those little cuddles, I don’t care what I’m supposed to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ He feels secure.
He’s happy, I’m happy, my husband is happy and we all sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why doesn’t she just take poppy into her bed with her, I know it’s not what you are “supposed” to do but my 2 year old is still in his cot in our room 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve taken the side off, he feels happy in the room with us and if he needs a cuddle he just gets up and snuggles in with me.
I LOVE those little cuddles, I don’t care what I’m supposed to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ He feels secure.
And even more so that lee is away

Reactions: 9
she’s probably got Lee’s mum to
Come over, get the girls up, washed & dressed them, given them breakfast and taken them to school. Because yknow, it takes a village, women supporting women bla bla bla and Rebecca just has to have her HOT cup of tea sitting on her arse while MIL does everything because she deserves the ME TIME!!!!!!
I imagine her village might be a bit like her community... all one sided and she is the only one that benefits from being a part of it.

Reactions: 13
Hate to defend old moany Melds but to be fair, cosleeping doesn’t soothe all children. My son loved it and was instantly comforted by being brought into our bed, but my daughter just rolls around either getting more upset or hyped up depending on her mood 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm going to be a moany controversial cocunt ... I can't stand lush. How they get away with stinking up a high street quarter a mile radius of the store I'll never understand. Blooming place just gives me a migraine, you can even taste the contents without entering Never sure what all the fuss is about. 🙄
Yes!!!
Although, I did used to like their angels on bare skin, and snow fairy, but after that shocking campaign they did skating the police force I've avoided them and will never purchase from them again!

Hate to defend old moany Melds but to be fair, cosleeping doesn’t soothe all children. My son loved it and was instantly comforted by being brought into our bed, but my daughter just rolls around either getting more upset or hyped up depending on her mood 😂
Oh no for sure it doesn’t help all children but it seems to be the one thing she hasn’t tried (sleep spray, creams, cherry juice, massage...)
And I could not be bothered settling 700 times a night, 3 times and they would be in with me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone spy the reference to Tattle this morning? Commenting that everyone is bored of the sleep stories now?

• Haha
Well that’s edgys Christmas present sorted! Women supporting women, boss girl to boss girl, lifting each other up! Her two favourites - nail varnish and self care. I hope she likes it 😍🙏

Oh and tut tut tut, pull up those positive pants and lets get back to being a morning person! You were giving tips on it after all. Or was that a load more bullshit ?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.