Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I have ever seen a meldrum thread move so slowly we usually fly through them. God she is even boring us to death now 🤣
I think its because shes become boring and no posts or stories other than shoving #ad in our face ..... just wait pat will be back this week .... soon be coffee dates and date nights

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think its because shes become boring and no posts or stories other than shoving #ad in our face ..... just wait pat will be back this week .... soon be coffee dates and date nights
She’s boring the tits off me too, and if she disappears off the influencer radar completely I’ll be glad. Noticed her latest giveaway Meldstravaganza is marked “advertisement”, all lower case. Never seen that before, but maybe an attempt to detract from it? I’m reading too much into things maybe, as Reb loves to accuse folk of doing. Tattle bastards will always be watching her though.

*her photo of the frames angled to display them in the clearest way of course 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree, it's very strange why they would do that. Surely the more incidents they have against her the better the case would be.
At least they are now looking at her though.

Sounds like she is being investigated for non-disclosure in general so this isn't a new report, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she is being investigated for non-disclosure in general so this isn't a new report, if that makes sense.
Yes but it if someone reported her for one instance , but she’s at it 20 times a month that shows how bad it is so each instance should be added to the case/example file to demonstrate a trend to be taken into account for any sanction. IMO

Reactions: 9
That’s what I took from it. They are t going to have multiple cSes about same offence open but rather one and say there have been multiple complaints

Reactions: 7
That’s what I took from it. They are t going to have multiple cSes about same offence open but rather one and say there have been multiple complaints
Me too. That's what I thought when I got a similar reply. I hope something is done. So many people don't know about the affiliate link stuff and how instagramers can make money up to 30 days after etc for instance.

In the old days of blogging I'm sure I remember many people putting a disclosure about affiliate links, I don't even know I'd they were as 'advanced' as they are now with the browser cookies etc. That makes these influencers even worse in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain how affiliated links work? I know if you swim up and buy they get some money but it seems a lot link random tit they don’t even buy so how does that work ?

Can someone explain how affiliated links work? I know if you swim up and buy they get some money but it seems a lot link random tit they don’t even buy so how does that work ?
They don’t have to have bought the item themselves.

it’s an easy way of making money - they sign up to affiliate link sites which allows them to make money from the links for particular sites and away they go - that’s why they bombard us with random links to stuff they don’t even own themselves- it’s just a money making scam!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They don’t have to have bought the item themselves.

it’s an easy way of making money - they sign up to affiliate link sites which allows them to make money from the links for particular sites and away they go - that’s why they bombard us with random links to stuff they don’t even own themselves- it’s just a money making scam!
Really !! The tramps 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.