Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her relentless begging is disgusting.

“where can I get colourful bath bombs?!”

GO INTO LUSH AND BUY THEM YOU STINGY bleep.

her pointless whinging about the honey flapjack giving her the shits.
duck off love. No one cares about your faux-IBS or your patter about stomach cramps. find something - literally anything else - to talk about because hearing about your bowl habits is not interesting.
But Betty, her bowel contents are surely more interesting than her social media content?🤔

PS, Rebeggar there are drop off points in Banchory if you were really interested and up to date with the Charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think us tattlers should stop doing her job for her. She’d have absolutely no content and would screw up and not get feedback! No advice to her via here!

Reactions: 13
I'm going to be a moany controversial cocunt ... I can't stand lush. How they get away with stinking up a high street quarter a mile radius of the store I'll never understand. Blooming place just gives me a migraine, you can even taste the contents without entering Never sure what all the fuss is about. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm going to be a moany controversial cocunt ... I can't stand lush. How they get away with stinking up a high street quarter a mile radius of the store I'll never understand. Blooming place just gives me a migraine, you can even taste the contents without entering Never sure what all the fuss is about. 🙄
Me too! My daughter wanted some bath bombs and sent me to get them. I stood outside and asked one of the assistants if she would go and get them for me as I couldn’t stand going in! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Asda has Lush style bath bombs, bubble bars etc all 1/3 of Lush prices and 3 for 2

Now all Grabby needs to know is if she can aff link it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she doesn't upload a vlog tonight, it will have ruined my whole weekend😭😭. I'm bereft I tell you, bereft🙁🙁🙁

• Haha
If she doesn't upload a vlog tonight, it will have ruined my whole weekend😭😭. I'm bereft I tell you, bereft🙁🙁🙁
I'm so ruddy exhausted I was staying up for this vlog....

She might be planning on having a hot cup of tea and watching strictly with the big girlies, saffron has a lot of followers so she'll keep giving her a shout out in the hopes her or her fans will notice poor little Rebecca.

• Haha
I also never knew that honey could cause bloats and cramps. I would have assumed it was the oats🤷‍♀️.
I agree honey is not known for this ! Oats however and dried fruit are !

They should call them thrush bombs ! I agree the smells are overpowering !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe It’s the fact you ate a whole tray bake you are bloated and not the honey 🙈
And if honey really does give you a funny tummy why would you not use syrup instead. Attention seeking boring twit

I’m sure the local bath bomb company would love to be supported so why don’t you support them and buy something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got my then teen daughter a lush gift voucher online for Xmas so I didn't have to go in there!!! sooo bloody overpriced. 6 quid for one bomb... That's one bath... She s working now so buys her own. I tell her to stay in at least an hour to get her money's worth. Also made her buy sink unblocker cos it started draining so slowly with all the shitsludge that went down the plughole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still mentioning Strictly, a mention of Buble this weekend too..Has she already got tickets to both upcoming events do we think or is she trying to get some?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's so unreliable for her followers with uploads.
I watch a variety you tube now.
Prefer follow people with less than 100k followers.
Watch some USA moms they so organised and tidy and plan content with props and decorate with me videos as it's USA totally out but I love it.
Like watching some accounts where they don't have kids as then they just rely on themselves for interesting creative content.
I'm not Lucy Jessica Carter's greatest fan but she's so consistent with uploads and loads of seasonal content.
Enjoyed the fleur de force gift guides
Mr Carrington christmas around the shops seeing all the department stores look all festive.
I'm not a fan Xmas too early but on you tube you really have to have loads lovely seasoanl
Love Rosie loves interiors craft diy
Love kate McCabe charity shop hauls
Like Kerry whelpdales cooking videos
I even enjoy Charlotte Louise Taylor's cook with me and meal plan as they always such great dishes.
Watching a few you tubers who are renovating and doing the work themselves madeline Olivia and Laura Sprague.

My point I guess is there's so much competition on you tube.
Even more in December when some partake in vlogmas.
Rebs already said no to vlogmas
She also said she show gifts on Insta and not do gift guides.
Last year her content dident really feel super festive and can imagine this year be same many of items gifted and begged for so who needs to shop.
Or she just goes cheap shops like homebargains and Primark.
Never seen her in any department stores apart from gender reveal in john Lewis.
She can't show lovely festive food unless she repeats meringue.
Her parents always host Xmas dinner.
Other bloggers show themselves at season events like press or brand events she can't be added go any events or network or collar with other bloggers.
She treats her Facebook fans like tit.
She really is erratic on you tube missing upload, wrong night last week with most recent one.
Even her Insta grid is so so boring.
She offers nothing interesting or helpful.
All she does on Insta is shows off her freebies and affilate links crap.
Still uses her kids lead.
I find her family blogs extremely boring.
She's just so lazy. It's clear she has no content as keeps asking.
I imagine many with unfollow thorough boredom.
Even her tattle thread has slowed down.

Least she's actually donating something to charity.
Everyone in her house including her and her wardrobes full if clothes have far too much.
It's such a messy cluttered house.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.