Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she’s let us know there’s an epic turd pending due to the fact she’s consumed honey which doesn’t agree with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why did she get two questions the other day about how long it took to conceive Florence? Random!

Reactions: 13
Oh no, the honey has made her teeny tiny belly bloat.

What time do we reckon an affiliate link appears for the “so so many people asking about my leggings”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What she means is “lush send us a selection of bath bombs so I can give them to the girlies for Christmas and not actually use my own cash!”
The absolute skadger.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I also never knew that honey could cause bloats and cramps. I would have assumed it was the oats🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Scruffy witch talking with her mouth full of that flapjack as well 😬 makes me want to go all stabby that noise 🤬🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well she must have been reading here, suddenly donating all Poppy’s old outgrown, probably stained clothes instead of selling them on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I only rarely dip into this thread but kudos to the title. And thanks for the fact that I've had Jenny from the block stuck in my head all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she must have been reading here, suddenly donating all Poppy’s old outgrown, probably stained clothes instead of selling them on the gram
Mmmm. I bet the Boden and Jojo stuff will still be sold!

Such a pointless story asking for a colourful bathbomb .... like just buy one that's a colour 🤷‍♀️ like surely anyone could work that out out ..oh wait rebeggy just hinting for some to be sent.
Ps home bargains do colourful ones and you get a wee toy in it.

Reactions: 19
Pat is home in a few days I’m sure she will be chauffeured to Primark at some point, all she needs to do is walk a tiny bit down the street and go in to Lush and choose some herself.

But not Beggy is she hoping Lush sees her begging post!!

Reactions: 19
She only did that bloated thing to get sheepy engagement - omg Hun are you pregnant? 💕💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her relentless begging is disgusting.

“where can I get colourful bath bombs?!”

GO INTO LUSH AND BUY THEM YOU STINGY bleep.

her pointless whinging about the honey flapjack giving her the shits.
duck off love. No one cares about your faux-IBS or your patter about stomach cramps. find something - literally anything else - to talk about because hearing about your bowl habits is not interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her relentless begging is disgusting.

“where can I get colourful bath bombs?!”

GO INTO LUSH AND BUY THEM YOU STINGY bleep.

her pointless whinging about the honey flapjack giving her the shits.
duck off love. No one cares about your faux-IBS or your patter about stomach cramps. find something - literally anything else - to talk about because hearing about your bowl habits is not interesting.
brought a few for stocking fillers from home bargains but Superdrug also sell cheap versions and Poundland.
I always buy my kids a small lush set each because I'm not a tight begging cocunt.
There s always something wrong with her.
All attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.