Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Pat.... definitely an improvement!! Also stop with the life admin shite 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hang on just a second 😂 I am a Geordie and proud.... she does not sound anything like me or any where near.... she’s got quite a posh stuck up accent (obviously we all know she’s a fur coat & no knickers type of gal 😂) so definitely NOT posh 😂
no offence meant 🤣 I for one like the geordie accent I’ve worked with some cracking geordies in my time. I just meant that she bangs on about being from Yorkshire but she’s prob been up here longer than down there but she want even born Yorkshire in the first place LOL. They’re definitely posh with no real dosh all right. All those yuuurrss blagging freebies and all she has to show for it is a haunted house full of mismatched freebies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Pat.... definitely an improvement!! Also stop with the life admin shite 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hang on just a second 😂 I am a Geordie and proud.... she does not sound anything like me or any where near.... she’s got quite a posh stuck up accent (obviously we all know she’s a fur coat & no knickers type of gal 😂) so definitely NOT posh 😂
More 'Boro (Middlesbrough) to be fair. Big difference between a Geordie and a Boro accent which is only down the road from Saltburn.

Saltburn is lovely but it's been in Cleveland all her life. It used to be a part of North Yorkshire until '74

Reactions: 13
Quick email to the UK Press team - I am livid.

I just wanted to make you aware that an Instagram Influencer - mrsrmeldrum - Mrs Rebecca Meldrum has affiliate linked a jumper of yours on her account today, interestingly removing your logo.

I am moved to email you, as a regular customer, because she has posted racist content in the past, along with a whole host of other mistakes. None are ever apologised for. Her PR company are Whalar.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh hey Cath if you’re reading here....your bestest chum ever in the whole wide world has aff linked the bracelet you bought Reb for her 30th birthday 😂 what an absolute peach she is! Bestest chum ever isn’t she 😏

Can we just all appreciate how crappy this is. Can you imagine being given a special gift from your best friend and then aff linking it to make money from it? Does this woman have no shame at all? She shocks me more and more everyday

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I buy a lot of stuff from Stories (And Other Stories). There is no way she buys there and I have never seen her in anything remotely like their stuff. (Bigging myself up here, but you know what I mean!!!)
Is there a single source with the details of the cookies/affiliate arrangements? It should be a pinned item on every threat on Tattle if so!

Reactions: 11
Oh hey Cath if you’re reading here....your bestest chum ever in the whole wide world has aff linked the bracelet you bought Reb for her 30th birthday 😂 what an absolute peach she is! Bestest chum ever isn’t she 😏

Can we just all appreciate how crappy this is. Can you imagine being given a special gift from your best friend and then aff linking it to make money from it? Does this woman have no shame at all? She shocks me more and more everyday
Cath seems a bit dim to be perfectly honest.

she must be a bit soft in the head if she’s best friends with Rebecca Meldrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From Sali Hughes thread via @PineappleQueen19:

This is a fascinating read, chimes with a lot of what we have been talking about in these threads about authenticity and disclosure: http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/do-influencers-really-need-to-tell-audiences-that-theyre-getting-paid
  • While the lack of disclosure language may have fooled consumers in the past into believing that influencer content is devoid of brand involvement, that belief is arguably outdated even in the relatively new world of influencer marketing
  • Savvy consumers are actually valuing the perceived transparency and authenticity of influencers who volunteer a disclosure (and brands that actually allow it), as opposed to the ones who simply opt out
  • Influencer disclosure is becoming less of just a legal issue and one that could see more brands adapting in order to meet increasingly-stringent consumer expectations of what constitutes fair – and thus, appealing – advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 8
DB622AB9-1C00-4EFF-9CD1-00BA5C97940E.jpeg

Yep. There definitely will be sudden changes coming with behaviours like that beggy. Get ready for the fear to return. Best get booking some telephonic reiki.

• Haha
Cath seems a bit dim to be perfectly honest.

she must be a bit soft in the head if she’s best friends with Rebecca Meldrum.
Agree..... it wasn’t just her that bought it too, it was the whole group of girls who bought it for her. Surely they must see through all this crap though?

I must be missing something here with these latest affiliate links. Influencers hardly ever say where an item is from, the store name is never shown so if you want to look at it, you have to click. So why so much outrage over this last set? Is it because she's gone to the extra effort to blank out the store name? If so, yes it's shady as hell but it's not breaking any more rules than normal. In fact, not to defend her, but she's following the rules better than most at the moment by marking them as AD. Or have I not been paying attention enough and she normally says where something is from along with the link? And this is a change for her to deliberately try and hide that?

Last edited:
Edgy Rebecca, the new fashionista. Follow her for impeccable styling and how to wear what suits you best. Just swipe up for this stunning outfit put together by Rebecca herself. The new look for Autumn 2019 promises to give you that wow factor. Selling out fast Sheeple, so get those fingers poised for swiping. A mere snip at £250 for the full outfit......

20191029_181151.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I must be missing something here with these latest affiliate links. Influencers hardly ever say where an item is from, the store name is never shown so if you want to look at it, you have to click. So why so much outrage over this last set? Is it because she's gone to the extra effort to blank out the store name? If so, yes it's shady as hell but it's not breaking any more rules than normal. In fact, not to defend her, but she's following the rules better than most at the moment by marking them as AD. Or have I not been paying attention enough and she normally says where something is from along with the link? And this is a change for her to deliberately try and hide that?
most influencers only affiliate what they have bought. Rebecca just finds anything of the net to affiliate. It’s wrong so wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I think it’s just a ‘subtle’ threat to try and scare people 🙈

I quite like some of the Scamp & Dude stuff (don’t hate me 😂) but would I heck buy any now - I’m sure they’ll be aware of her recent crappy behaviour, and have gifted her regardless.
My name on here is the same as Facebook and Instagram. I am not threatened by her knowing my name and where I live (down south) If she dares dox me then she will have a law suit on her hands so her threats mean nothing. And to me this site is just a bloody good laugh 😂😂 it’s my version of social media and like the rest of you I am very content with my life. I love my children and partner more than anything and am so very happy with a simple life 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
most influencers only affiliate what they have bought. Rebecca just finds anything of the net to affiliate. It’s wrong so wrong
But most of the affiliate links I see in my feed are just screenshots or saved pics from the site, or they're part of a try on or haul probably to be returned the next day. So many of them put up streams of links as they're "window shopping" or trying to imply they're going to buy it or they've just put it in their basket. Yeah right. To be clear, I think it's shady and deceptive and I don't agree with it, but it's what they all do. I agree the ASA need to crack down but how can you prove you've bought (and kept) something?

Reactions: 3
I thought she was showing less of the kids. 10 minute vlog and all three kids are shown for practically all 10mins!! Well done dick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Initially she did have the dining table in that room but she said it was too small and squashed.
That would be the free ugly dated Oakland dining table she accepted as bundle when they moved as they had small table in old house.

No it was the play room she put it in
I think the table looks squashed at the end of the kitchen as seems to obstruct door to utility and space either side of table makes gap between island narrow.
They have never tried it in the far end of family room as it's weird as it's huge room with archway off the kitchen as imagine that's the purpose of archway as we have archway off kitchen to dining room.
The no food doors would stick out with the older dark wooden window frames .
Not sure what she has in mind is In keeping with the style of the house.
That playroom a cluttered mess she could move it upstairs but then she shouldn't keep eye on girls.
But using the only reception room with view of patio seems really weird.
How many sofas and lounges does she think she needs.
She ruined the living room by painting it all so dark as it's seems such a dark house..
It's bizarre they don't have their fancy free fridge in that kitchen they could get rid of pantry wall.

There’s a part in the Vlog where their in the car and F has the sparkly skirts on... bla bla bla... then poor S says how much she likes it, and Begs says yes F you’ll get one for your birthday as we know you love it. (What poor S doesn’t know is that it’s from Primark, and definitely won’t be the same quality as the next one) I always feel so sorry for F.
tit Vlog as per...
Run down incase anyone doesn’t want to watch it....
Opening blinds & curtains saying... is that a moth or a butterfly (I’ll tell you now Begs it’s Moth, probably flying out your purse)
Taking P to nursery
Getting nails done
Coffee shop
Walk.... meeting new neighbours with kids same age as S & F (let’s hope she googles you)
Making tea (with a pack of fish cakes. Obviously that will be 1 between them)
Watching strictly
Her mam & Lees Mam there bathing and putting the kids to bed
Going to watch trash tv.
All this happened the week before Ibiza, so all the same crap we seen in insta.. she’s so behind with Vlogs! RINSE-REPEAT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My name on here is the same as Facebook and Instagram. I am not threatened by her knowing my name and where I live (down south) If she dares dox me then she will have a law suit on her hands so her threats mean nothing. And to me this site is just a bloody good laugh 😂😂 it’s my version of social media and like the rest of you I am very content with my life. I love my children and partner more than anything and am so very happy with a simple life 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
I don't know how to change my name on here, but I'm pretty sure Reb knows my name anyway. It's on that screenshot of me calling her out on her KKK video. I've had my face as my avatar, my Instagram is easy to find, (but I'm blocked!)

I'm not jealous of your life, Reb. I can afford my mortgage, I don't have to beg to get things for my kids as I have a great career and earn enough that we are comfortable. My husband doesn't body shame me, I'm neither a liar nor use casual racism. Yes we've had a rocky few months at home (for those who weren't here back in June, I gave birth at 24 weeks, we have now been discharged from NICU) but, other than a bit of (real) anxiety (which, I've since learned is not cured by jumpers) I love my life.

Not everyone who disagrees with you, Reb, is a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Another vlog containing the kids she’s not showing and as usual her burbing without an apology. Does she have any manners?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.