Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are easy and cheap footage. She could try and branch out with cleaning, fitness, interiors or by the looks of it astrology 😂😂 but that won't bring in the views or likes or brands willing to still work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how to change my name on here, but I'm pretty sure Reb knows my name anyway. It's on that screenshot of me calling her out on her KKK video. I've had my face as my avatar, my Instagram is easy to find, (but I'm blocked!)

I'm not jealous of your life, Reb. I can afford my mortgage, I don't have to beg to get things for my kids as I have a great career and earn enough that we are comfortable. My husband doesn't body shame me, I'm neither a liar nor use casual racism. Yes we've had a rocky few months at home (for those who weren't here back in June, I gave birth at 24 weeks, we have now been discharged from NICU) but, other than a bit of (real) anxiety (which, I've since learned is not cured by jumpers) I love my life.

Not everyone who disagrees with you, Reb, is a troll.
Welcome back. So glad your babies ok and that you returned home.
I hope things bit better now and I wouldn't give Mrs meldrums knowing your identity a 2nd thought.

Reactions: 17
Those latest affiliate links really are the biscuit. She has NEVER shopped at &other stories or mango in her life.

I did laugh to myself when her ‘friend’ (and I say that with the quotation marks 😂) was on stories earlier saying how much she hates orange pine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm confused... She said she was going to scale back the kids on her you tube and social media ages ago, said it again today but the vlog is literally about the kids! The kids (Lee) recently did an ad for Kinder. They're all over social media and vlogs still. Just stop. There's no need to slowly wind down from exploiting children, literally just STOP. They won't get headaches or the shakes from going cold turkey, it's not their addiction though is it I suppose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't agree with the hiding where things are from in the aff links especially as she starts making money when you've purchased once you've swiped up. I wouldn't mind if she bought all this stuff but she hasn't, such a scab

Reactions: 14
Mrs Meldrum #63 Fleecing the fleece of her sheep's back.( and their wallets).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely not sticking up for her, but the likes of Hannah Gale do a weekly style guide and those are all affiliated links but she hasn’t bought the stuff. Is that not the same thing?

Reactions: 1
She shops and has always shopped at Primark! Next, joules etc only when gifted/paid partnership. Thats why she is so utterly vile, she would never shop and spend her own money in these places, she is clearly IMO using sites where by the cookies last a fair amount of time. I truly believe a lot of her viewers do not understand how the AFF links work, if they did then maybe, just maybe they would realise she does not give a crap about them, she just wants their dollar!
as I’ve said before, this is not just Edgy doing it, the whole industry needs a blooday good shake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely not sticking up for her, but the likes of Hannah Gale do a weekly style guide and those are all affiliated links but she hasn’t bought the stuff. Is that not the same thing?
Hannah always puts where they are bought from in the text. Begs always covers it so you have to swipe up to earn her pennies.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hannah always puts where they are bought from in the text. Begs always covers it so you have to swipe up to earn her pennies.
Thanks! I unfollowed her a while ago as well so I couldn’t actually remember. I suppose as well she does actually shop at these places.

Reactions: 4
I think the issue with Reb is that she's just doing it for a quick quid, and its constant, and recently it's been gifts for her and her kids from friends & family.
It is now evident that she goes to an effort to purposely hide the brands to make people "swipe up" and even if they dont buy it there and then, but later purchase it she can make money from it. She will know not all her followers know how the aff links work, she has made the choice to do it in this deceitful way and it's awful!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The not showing the company you are aff linking too really winds me up! Until Tattle I didn't know how the aff links worked to the full extent I just knew if I clicked the person linking got a 'commision' but only because booktube (which I 99% watch on YouTube) seems to be fairly honest in that respect. However even before Tattle I refused to click a link if I didn't know where it was meant to be taking me. Since finding Tattle it grinds my gears even more!

Reactions: 15
If it wasn’t for Tattle, I wouldn’t have a clue how aff links work. I was talking to some friends about it a couple of weeks ago and they hadn’t a clue either and were shocked when I told them!

Reactions: 10
I thought the whole point of aff link is to show people where you brought something then if they want to help give you a bit of money they can then choose to shop through your link!! Giving people the choice!! But greedy here tricks people!! If she was honest and said where their from I’m sure more people would swipe and buy through her link!!!

She’s doesn’t give people the choice she’s doesn’t care just wants to make money

She’s a horrible human all about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww man wish I was round at Pat & Grabby’s for my tea tonight! 12 prawns between 5 - fit a treat!

Been following on the past few days, good to see Reb is still a complete cocunt. She’ll never bleeping change!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My name on here is the same as Facebook and Instagram. I am not threatened by her knowing my name and where I live (down south) If she dares dox me then she will have a law suit on her hands so her threats mean nothing. And to me this site is just a bloody good laugh 😂😂 it’s my version of social media and like the rest of you I am very content with my life. I love my children and partner more than anything and am so very happy with a simple life 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
And this is exactly what will boil her edgy blood more than anything else that's said on here!

Yet another out of date irrelevant vlog! That was weeks ago, before Ibiza 🙄 We know your nails are mermaid, we saw them all over the Ibiza car crash!! She's saying she's going to feature the kids less then boom - a vlog titled Poppy settling in at Nursery featuring not much else other than the kids! Way to go Grabby, you really are a moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be missing something here with these latest affiliate links. Influencers hardly ever say where an item is from, the store name is never shown so if you want to look at it, you have to click. So why so much outrage over this last set? Is it because she's gone to the extra effort to blank out the store name? If so, yes it's shady as hell but it's not breaking any more rules than normal. In fact, not to defend her, but she's following the rules better than most at the moment by marking them as AD. Or have I not been paying attention enough and she normally says where something is from along with the link? And this is a change for her to deliberately try and hide that?
for me it’s the sheer number of affiliate links that’s so off putting but she makes matters worse by not labut there should be a limit to how many items you can aff link in a day. I
I don’t know Hannah Gale but just because it’s the same thing doesn’t make it right. Why would you choose to be publicly deceitful and deliberately and knowingly mislead your followers? To make profit, yes, but it’s just so warped. There are plenty vloggers/influencers out there that CAN do it right, be honest and transparent and still earn a living from their online presence. The ones doing it wrong should do the decent thing, follow suit and earn an honest living! Maybe then the ‘ trolls’ would largely disappear?? I think so.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.