Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of her in a bikini! That is not a real tan! I’m a beauty therapist and she has definitely had a spray tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who called the bikini shot in the bingo?

Isn't she tiny! Although given she wasn't losing weight, and she's been getting rammed 3 times a week for 10 months I'd expect to see more definition and less need to push one leg in front of the other.

Good job she isn't paying for it or I'd be asking for a refund, nothings nothing changed, not even her manky leggings after a session.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That tan is bloody amazing for someone who left Scotland for two days.
She’s so so lucky she can keep that all winter now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That picture of her in a bikini! That is not a real tan! I’m a beauty therapist and she has definitely had a spray tan.
Exactly....for someone whos not been on a holiday for a while and not sunbathed on this trip why the white line marks 😂 defo had a spray and kept her knickers on 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing says introvert likes publishing a photo of yourself in a bikini to 100,000 strangers on the internet!!

everything about her is fake....she is truly one of the saddest most desperate people, I feel so sorry for the children, they will pay the real price. She is totally consumed by her own ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She doesn't make Rami look very good at all. I know people who have much better abs after sessions with him. She although thin still lacks muscle definition. She'd be better paying £12 an hour for PT sessions at the council run gym in Banchory which is much more popular and cheaper than the Unit and has a pool

Reactions: 25
I see that girl she stalks from made in Chelsea has commented on the bikini post. "That means we're bestest best friends now....dosent it?.... dosent it Lee????"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tan is bloody amazing for someone who left Scotland for two days.
She’s so so lucky she can keep that all winter now.
What I don’t get is why she’d be so reluctant to just say ‘I use fake tan’? She’d have been gifted a load of different ones to try, and I’d have really respected the fact that she was ‘tanning’ safely rather than frying herself in the sun/using sun beds. She’s missed a trick there I think 🤔

Reactions: 18
Her followers are hillarious. Focuses on the villa rather than the car and in no position to be a customer. They do her no favours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Considering how long she’s been having pt session there’s not much difference to her body If she eat better she would see way better results!!! Abs are made in the kitchen not doing 100 million sit ups!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also love how she pulled her bikini bottoms up to show her white marks!!

Defo not real filter and fake tan!!!

Would love to see the unfiltered picture

Abs will be gone and no tan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That comment is GOLDEN (to quote edgy). Their weird fans do more damage than the bastards do 🤣

Lexus - the car of choice, once you get off your benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.