Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the fact Liza and Mark really kept to themselves!! I don’t know them or Chloe, but our Edgy was desperate for Chloe to be her BBF!

The wine tasting was silly, but if the drivers didn’t partake or only swished it around then really to me it’s not a huge deal, a bit of an odd choice but still. I’m more interested in why they chose The Meldrums, given their recent racist joke! A well known brand working with them?

Reactions: 10
I just find it brilliant that at the very same moment that Reb was meant to be living the luxury, aspirational life of a Lexus owner, she simultaneously uploaded a Primark haul video 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I loved the fact Liza and Mark really kept to themselves!! I don’t know them or Chloe, but our Edgy was desperate for Chloe to be her BBF!

The wine tasting was silly, but if the drivers didn’t partake or only swished it around then really to me it’s not a huge deal, a bit of an odd choice but still. I’m more interested in why they chose The Meldrums, given their recent racist joke! A well known brand working with them?
it's so tasteless, it is a huge deal the way they said they would all be breathelysed after

Reactions: 17
Looking at their stories it looks like it rained a fair bit- what a shame!!:ROFLMAO:
That “party” looks so cringey- honestly are they 15?!!
I will really laugh if Poppy has slept all night for nanny but reverts back to not sleeping for Grabecca!! Will just prove that her lazy parenting where she does nothing with Poppy and lets her nap for hours during the day is to blame.

I still cannot understand why a brand such as Lexus would want to partner with these losers?? I wonder if lee has a mate at Lexus Or something?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be more interested in why they chose an influencers associated with racism and also why they are pretending it's lee they are working with and not Grabby....the whole thing stinks, it's just more dishonesty and lies!!!

Reactions: 18
Chasing chloe around “please be my friend. Like me. Like me”

flower print dress with leopard print sandals... it’s a no from me.

• Haha
Looking at their stories it looks like it rained a fair bit- what a shame!!:ROFLMAO:
That “party” looks so cringey- honestly are they 15?!!
I will really laugh if Poppy has slept all night for nanny but reverts back to not sleeping for Grabecca!! Will just prove that her lazy parenting where she does nothing with Poppy and lets her nap for hours during the day is to blame.

I still cannot understand why a brand such as Lexus would want to partner with these losers?? I wonder if lee has a mate at Lexus Or something?

I doubt Lexus themselves actually approached the Meldrums. Lexus probably went to various agencies looking for “influencers” to go for the weekend. A company like Lexus wouldn’t hand pick them - it will be passed to agency’s and PR firms to organise.

I worked in corporate events and advertising in my 20s and it was just as shady then - but we didn’t have social media to expose it all!!!!

I doubt Lexus themselves actually approached the Meldrums. Lexus probably went to various agencies looking for “influencers” to go for the weekend. A company like Lexus wouldn’t hand pick them - it will be passed to agency’s and PR firms to organise.

I worked in corporate events and advertising in my 20s and it was just as shady then - but we didn’t have social media to expose it all!!!!
Exactly, this weekend would have been organised and managed by a separate PR company. Heads rolling I assume as we speak.

Reactions: 10

Would you still be saying the wine tasting was just “silly” if one of them had crashed and killed people though?

Just imagine for a second there had been an accident and then think about the part Lexus had played in that and the ambush they’d be facing from the media now!

And it's the message it sends out. These people are employed to influence people and they are portraying drinking during an afternoon of driving to be a classy thing to do when you have money and a posh car. This is working against the drink driving campaign and young people will probably be swayed more by what they see on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the same

Cheap handbag Primark shes 8 or is she nearly 9? How often is she going to use a teeny tiny handbag.
Sparkly tutu cheaper version of flo 19 quid next one as sparkly tutu is ideally all occasions supermarket shopping, another free theatre trip at Xmas no doubt..
Got to admire the grass cheek affilate link more expensive version which is gift from a freind then buy the cheaper one.
That dress seems too young for 8 or 9
Why do they have to match.
Wrap up s its your birthday present.
Flo here's a lovely new dress for you to wear in December it doesn't form part of your Christmas present.

Rebs shopping made me suspicious.
Apart from softest ever jumper that possibly doesnt have anxiety eradication powers it was all really summery items.
The floral dress, the sale skirt and top.
Have they booked a sunny holiday soon or within next 6months or is she being super organised next summer.

Do we think she will include few kindly gifted stationary/ hair accessories and toys into safaya present list.
How will this year's birthday compare with last year's dlp and think gifted ballet tickets.
I do hope meldrum xmas is not as grim and depressing as last year's.
They hardly brought the kids anything with their own apart from cheap makable craft items that they can throw away was her exact words.
We dident see any donations or reverse advent calendar to the food bank.
They used kindly gifted theatre tickets and free clothes from jojo bebe and next for girls to pose in.
Kindly gifted snowsuits it was freebies galore.
I never watched last Christmas was it that bad? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
it's so tasteless, it is a huge deal the way they said they would all be breathelysed after
Oh yes, I forgot about the breath test!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a balls up!

Would you still be saying the wine tasting was just “silly” if one of them had crashed and killed people though?

Just imagine for a second there had been an accident and then think about the part Lexus had played in that and the ambush they’d be facing from the media now!
No not at all!! I forgot about the breath test remark, but I meant it was a silly PR thing to do, i think they would have been better saying the drivers are not partaking. Drink driving is not ok in any form.

Reactions: 14
If you watch chloes story 2hrs ago breakfast with book posed.....1hr later rebeccas posted the same....with same balcony view etc😂🙈👊
Absolute cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just find it brilliant that at the very same moment that Reb was meant to be living the luxury, aspirational life of a Lexus owner, she simultaneously uploaded a Primark haul video 😂
Ironic much ! 😂

Aww how grateful and humble was Rebeggars post , please please feel so so sorry for us and give us a holiday , we have learnt our lesson we will never be ungrateful again for our gifted holidays , we thought we had it made , so we got cocky and lazy but now we are truly grateful, if her apologies for racist remarks, and lying over gifted Disney had been so genuine and heartfelt well who knows where they could be now , but no Rebeggar gives no fucks and refuses to be sorry when in her eyes she did no wrong ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many Broderie anglaise tops does one woman need? I swear she buys one in every haul.

Also, I bet Lee’s mum would tell Grabby that Poppy slept through even if she didn’t, just to wind her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What absolute SHITE is she spewing on her latest grid post?!

Magical magnetic vibes.

Oh get to duck!

Copied that straight off new bestest best mate Chloe eh?!

Shut up and get back to Murder mansion Becky. You’ve made quite the twit of yourselves over the last few days and that post has just topped it off!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Melds a bit quiet.... reckon he was on the fizzy lemonade last night and us nursing a hangover!😂 Bit off though considering this is HIS ‘press trip’ it is sickening that these two bloody freeloading numpties have had this trip. Hope the trip home us a nightmare!!!🤣😂🤣😂#iknowthatsmean. #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.