Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread already!

well that was a successful trip to ibiza!
for tattle, and for poppy!!!!
Lets just hope granny Meldrum has “fixed” the feral one, or poor wee Rebecca will be ruddy exhausted by Wednesday 🤦‍♀️

continue here ya lil bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do you think lee has been drafted into this to do drone footage? One of the kids was lying on top of the car apparently being filmed by a drone. Would make sense why it’s his gig not hers

Reactions: 4
Watched the Primark haul, f got her skirt from her friend, but that was £19 in next, I found this exact same one cheaper in Primark so s can have it for her bday. Bought this sequined dress for F, s bday is coming so I'll pop hers aside for that! 🙄 why is f getting goodies now for no reason, yet s has to have hers as gifts?! F just had her bday! Obvs some treats in there for so so tiny reb too, love this jumper, want it to be super baggy so had to get a medium 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Well what a belter of a night, was meant to be on until 1am but they are all done by midnight.

Rocking.🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This Ibiza trip is so bizarre. What a weird and expensive way to promote a brand 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why have they all got gigantic handbags? Were they hoping to get some freebies at the villa?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This Ibiza trip is so bizarre. What a weird and expensive way to promote a brand 🤷🏼‍♀️. Why have they all got gigantic handbags? Were they hoping to get some freebies at the villa?
To hold the remnants of their influencer careers?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think they are an hour ahead? I doubt they were bringing Lee in to do Drone footage , they had professionals filming the event.

Reactions: 12
i've been a lurker for a few weeks now. followed meldrums for ages and finally had enough of them and how fake they are so had to comment. Taken me all day just to catch up with the comments from today so many!
Also just seen an ad for Lexus on itv iplayer and had to turn it off haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I’ve signed up just to say this.

Watched the primary haul why didn’t poppy get a cat headband or anything new ?
A new follower to the Meldrums on insta but seriously you have 3 beautiful little girls surly they all get a headband.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watched the Primark haul, f got her skirt from her friend, but that was £19 in next, I found this exact same one cheaper in Primark so s can have it for her bday. Bought this sequined dress for F, s bday is coming so I'll pop hers aside for that! 🙄 why is f getting goodies now for no reason, yet s has to have hers as gifts?! F just had her bday! Obvs some treats in there for so so tiny reb too, love this jumper, want it to be super baggy so had to get a medium 🙄
I thought the same

Cheap handbag Primark shes 8 or is she nearly 9? How often is she going to use a teeny tiny handbag.
Sparkly tutu cheaper version of flo 19 quid next one as sparkly tutu is ideally all occasions supermarket shopping, another free theatre trip at Xmas no doubt..
Got to admire the grass cheek affilate link more expensive version which is gift from a freind then buy the cheaper one.
That dress seems too young for 8 or 9
Why do they have to match.
Wrap up s its your birthday present.
Flo here's a lovely new dress for you to wear in December it doesn't form part of your Christmas present.

Rebs shopping made me suspicious.
Apart from softest ever jumper that possibly doesnt have anxiety eradication powers it was all really summery items.
The floral dress, the sale skirt and top.
Have they booked a sunny holiday soon or within next 6months or is she being super organised next summer.

Do we think she will include few kindly gifted stationary/ hair accessories and toys into safaya present list.
How will this year's birthday compare with last year's dlp and think gifted ballet tickets.
I do hope meldrum xmas is not as grim and depressing as last year's.
They hardly brought the kids anything with their own apart from cheap makable craft items that they can throw away was her exact words.
We dident see any donations or reverse advent calendar to the food bank.
They used kindly gifted theatre tickets and free clothes from jojo bebe and next for girls to pose in.
Kindly gifted snowsuits it was freebies galore.

Reactions: 10
About 18 years ago, I was one of those poor sods in Ibizia waitressing at souless, white powder driven promotion events like that.

Beautiful from the outside, seedy and exploitive on the inside. And that's not just Ibizia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am crying over Reb next to Chloe,Chloe looking expensive ( skin, hair, clothes) and Edgy looking like bargain basement from primary.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That party!!! 😂😂😂

Honest to god I’ve had more rocking times at kids parties making small talk with other parents in a soft play centre on a Saturday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I’ve signed up just to say this.

Watched the primary haul why didn’t poppy get a cat headband or anything new ?
A new follower to the Meldrums on insta but seriously you have 3 beautiful little girls surly they all get a headband.
To be fair to Rebecca, she probably forgot she has poppy, as she'd ditched her so she could go shopping with just the big girls. Or, more likely, she's punishing her for not getting much sleep (did u know she's so so tired?!) by not getting her a headband

Reactions: 11
About 18 years ago, I was one of those poor sods in Ibizia waitressing at souless, white powder driven promotion events like that.

Beautiful from the outside, seedy and exploitive on the inside. And that's not just Ibizia.
The only people who would find that “party” remotely impressive are the exact kind of vacuous muppets that were in attendance.

It looked tit. The can pretend all they want but it looked utter tit. They really are so...... stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe & Reb dancing about was like when your Mum and your auntie are at a family party and had one too many... it’s absolutely mortifying and you just want the ground to swallow you up.. that’s how I felt watching it anyway! Little Rebby, clinging so so desperately to Chloes coat tails.. please be my friend! Like me! I have an affiliate link for some really great leggings chloe!! 🙈 Rebeggy is such a bleeping sheep herself.. no originality, no class, no self respect.. she just hangs on like a big leech to whoever she thinks she can piggyback on. Will await a follow Friday for Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.