Mrs Meldrum #61 back from a boozy trip in the sun, any chance you can link those leggings hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed the update from the hospital appointment regarding the baby not sleeping? I’ve been too busy solo parenting.

Reactions: 8
Cow spotting and wishing everyone a lovely half term.
Glad she realised vlogs are repetative.
They really overdoing Autumn cliches.
Wish they get a proper fireguard.
I guess lee has 1 more week at home and Scotland return to school.
Based on working pattern it's very likely less working on rigs over Christmas.

Reactions: 4
#Teeny tiny lee and Rebs back from Ibiza, flat arse dances in the kitchen.

#Lee and rebby sitting by the fire lee so tiny rebby the liar

Back from my ramming oh so good lees on mummy duty princess reb on strike

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also interested in this! Maybe she's decided to keep it private for a change?!

Interesting that she’s used Poppy and her “sleep issues” for content for the past few weeks, talking about it on a daily basis and yet she’s not actually properly spoken about this hospital appointment they have apparently had...

If it was anyone else I’d think that perhaps they were keeping it private now for the sake of the child but come on, we know the Meldrums couldn’t give a crap about that!

I’m dubious that there even was a hospital appointment and the sleep study chat sounds like bullshit to me.....

Reactions: 22
She couldn’t even be honest in her ‘apology’ for that then 😂 she’s always making excuses up for her behaviour!
Surely the only reason she clings onto this ‘influencer’ thing is because she thinks/hopes that it will all die down eventually and everything will go back to how it was, and things like free Disney trips will be back on the table? Because she doesn’t seem to enjoy it anymore, it makes her mentally unwell, and she doesn’t really have much interesting content. I just don’t understand how free stuff is worth being unhappy over?! 🙈
I don't think the free stuff is worth it but then the figures some quote in here for ads etc it's certainly easy peasy money. All along though, even in my sheep days she has come across as a pretty obstinate person one who doesn't take advice and guidance well so I'm not surprised she's hanging on in there. It's going down the plughole and they washed it down themselves.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she’s used Poppy and her “sleep issues” for content for the past few weeks, talking about it on a daily basis and yet she’s not actually properly spoken about this hospital appointment they have apparently had...

If it was anyone else I’d think that perhaps they were keeping it private now for the sake of the child but come on, we know the Meldrums couldn’t give a crap about that!

I’m dubious that there even was a hospital appointment and the sleep study chat sounds like bullshit to me.....
I am not defending her but giving benefit of doubt.
I think the appointment existed might been up not hospital.
I think they probably have no conclusive diagnosis despite Rebecca being Dr Google and suggesting things.
Locals have posted and said the waitllist is long.
I don't know how long Scottish NHS wait lists are but a friend different part of uk was offered sleep study at hospital over 100miles away in the end she went private and the issue was adanoids sleep apnia which made him constantly tired.

Reactions: 2
Right, before I start, I think Mrs M has a good figure (she’s not as teeny as I think she thinks she is but granted, she’s slim), but she wears a lot of clothes that swamp her, don’t suit her figure and actually make her look quite beefy. Those loose, big knits and roll necks up to her chin, big baggy trousers etc. That time lapse she’s just posted kind of highlights what i mean. She suits fitted clothes much better.
Where's the time lapse @MrBull ?🤔

I don't think the free stuff is worth it but then the figures some quote in here for ads etc it's certainly easy peasy money. All along though, even in my sheep days she has come across as a pretty obstinate person one who doesn't take advice and guidance well so I'm not surprised she's hanging on in there. It's going down the plughole and they washed it down themselves.
How long do you think she’ll hang on in there before she realises all is not going to be forgotten? 🙈 I don’t think they’ll ever get back to how they were (making a load of money, etc), as even if people were to forget and move on from past events, she continues cocking up on a regular basis anyway 😂

Reactions: 6
How long do you think she’ll hang on in there before she realises all is not going to be forgotten? 🙈 I don’t think they’ll ever get back to how they were (making a load of money, etc), as even if people were to forget and move on from past events, she continues cocking up on a regular basis anyway 😂
She'll cling on like duck and blame it ALL in bastard tattle trolls. She's so obviously someone that never takes responsibility it's always someone else's fault. If she/they had been more responsive and responsible it wouldn't have sunk this far. They could have prevented it. Comparing how others have developed and grown their channels must tell her something, but it's the bastard trolls remember. Never once seen a screenshot of trolling, seen her/others known to her pretending to troll her but never any evidence other than her reading here and weirdly living her life through it.
Changing the subject slightly, I'm so fn glad she's not posted tit about her interrupted sleep from the little one. At least she's judged that correctly following the attention for that poor young mother @thenursemum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.