Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that room ?. Hopefully it will look better in the morning. I thought it looked fine before, bit old fashioned but she’d only just moved in. I’m not sure how Lily Pebbles turned into a F&B guru but she’d have been wise to follow some of her tips. Hopefully it looks better than the Frugality’s paint jobs which when you zoom in - yikes, patchy as hell.

Yes, Desenio - surely at some point we get to share the MELDRUM10 spon code to get 10% off which must surely be in the offing?

Reactions: 2
Oh that room ?. Hopefully it will look better in the morning. I thought it looked fine before, bit old fashioned but she’d only just moved in. I’m not sure how Lily Pebbles turned into a F&B guru but she’d have been wise to follow some of her tips. Hopefully it looks better than the Frugality’s paint jobs which when you zoom in - yikes, patchy as hell.

Yes, Desenio - surely at some point we get to share the MELDRUM10 spon code to get 10% off which must surely be in the offing?

the Room is far too dark, on this occasion Mrs M has gone too edgy.

Reactions: 3
I'm interested to know how it's going to work when filming her vlogs. I think it's going to be far too dark to be aesthetically pleasing on camera

I'm interested to know how it's going to work when filming her vlogs. I think it's going to be far too dark to be aesthetically pleasing on camera
I agree, it’s going to be tricky. I don’t think she’s thought this one through, although I’m sure we’ll be told she’s ‘embracing’ the dark Scottish winter and it ‘makes the art work pop’. I’ve seen a few interior bloggers who went down the dark route say they hated it, the rooms depressed them and they have repainted it light. But hey, it’s all content.

Reactions: 4
She’d have beeen better with a warmer dark green/or red, at least it would feel more traditional and cosy, or just one wall and paint the fireplace white. I agree it would be a shame and a massive job to paint all the woodwork white, im sure in real life it’s probably not as ???? is she wants traditional then she needs nice tartan throws, a bigger coffee table ( again they were greedy, instead of just having say bedroom furniture from Oak furniture, they’ve kitted the entire house out and it looks awful) I’d say leather sofas and not the grey ones. They might be planning on doing that to be fair and they have only just moved, but I do agree...Edgy has gone over the Edge....and not in a good way!!! ?

Reactions: 5
The gifted oak furniture land stuff doesn’t go at all. It would look better if the furniture was all wood rather than half painted.

I think that here in Scotland we are better looking to Nordic colours as our light is similar.
I wonder if she will like it so much in spring and summer when “cosy” is not what she wants?

Reactions: 1
I agree, it’s going to be tricky. I don’t think she’s thought this one through, although I’m sure we’ll be told she’s ‘embracing’ the dark Scottish winter and it ‘makes the art work pop’. I’ve seen a few interior bloggers who went down the dark route say they hated it, the rooms depressed them and they have repainted it light. But hey, it’s all content.

Don’t worry Lee’s Mum will be on hand to paint it back if Lady M doesn’t like it

Reactions: 8
Hague blue looks amazing in rooms with bay windows and high ceilings. The ceilings look lower already in the picture she put up I think going down a Scandi route would have been a better look too but wouldn’t have gone with the furniture. The windows are lovely. Maybe it looks better from a different angle. It’s hard when you move into a new house and want to experiment with different looks but can’t help feeling they rushed into this.

the Room is far too dark, on this occasion Mrs M has gone too edgy.
Yep she's out edged herself paining the lounge a really common and popular colour.

She'll be doing spons really bright light bulbs soon, will need lights on all the time

She’d have beeen better with a warmer dark green/or red, at least it would feel more traditional and cosy, or just one wall and paint the fireplace white. I agree it would be a shame and a massive job to paint all the woodwork white, im sure in real life it’s probably not as ???? is she wants traditional then she needs nice tartan throws, a bigger coffee table ( again they were greedy, instead of just having say bedroom furniture from Oak furniture, they’ve kitted the entire house out and it looks awful) I’d say leather sofas and not the grey ones. They might be planning on doing that to be fair and they have only just moved, but I do agree...Edgy has gone over the Edge....and not in a good way!!! ?
I think a plum or burnt red with maybe light kaiki or greens would have gone lovely.
Seen it in a few local gastro pubs and small coffee chain called coffee 1.

Re wood work well we all know she likes orange.

Agreed the furniture is such an awful mismatch.

What she doesnt understand is the 2 looks she and in the snug and living room in old house doesnt work in the new house at all.

The lighting/ proportions/ shape and layout are different.

Her family room appears be very large l shape.

The dream lounge now looks too dark.
Its an expensive mistake if she regrets it 1 ir 2 walls would have been enough
The sofa and that coffee table dont quite work.
She has obligatory tray with candle and fake flowers in vase.
Reb still loves her stags
If she puts up free prints in the lounge then they have no taste.
They only seem fit for a kids room or a study.
God the office makeover will be painful.

Issue with reb is shes always way behind the times.
She sees a number of trends on insta and is trying to embrace them all.
Example the mirrors either side of her bed.
Surprised shes not having a dressing room with ensuite for her to do her inspiring beauty and fashion content.

She acts like the girls rooms are best thing slices bread.

The malm doesnt go well with safayas bed.
Poppys room seems untouched

Too much oak furniture spaced out around the house yes fills a gap reb but doesnt quite work.
Least Katie ellision and kate murnane carefully plan every unique peice.
What impressed me is kate murnane dad made her sons bed.

Reb keeps saying she traditional but she really likes modern.
She even admitted those sofas were not very comfy and dident they spend most of their time in snug at old house.

She never thinks if practical things.

She wanted a real fire now she hates it.
That kitchens cost a fortune to replace
That garden will drive lee mad trying to maintain it. Its only purpose is posy bbqs and get the kids out of her way.

Anyone reckon utility not shown not because respect or what happened but because it's truly ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She needed to add gold coloured furniture (coffee table etc) something more delicate, to the room and take away the blush pink and add mustard or gold accessories and take away all the clutter beside the fire and change ceiling light for something more statement. Just noticed 2 pics above sofa. Should be 3. 2 looks odd. And that grey sofa looks pale for the room. For my lounge etc I had mood boards with different fabrics etc colours and textures and took me months to plan out.

She needed to add gold coloured furniture (coffee table etc) something more delicate, to the room and take away the blush pink and add mustard or gold accessories and take away all the clutter beside the fire and change ceiling light for something more statement
What are those awful things behind sofa mirrors or modern art.
The table and tv table look daft with dark wood.
Yes shes not the most tidy.
Shes always so desperate to show off and posts too soon.

Maybe she’s cleverer than we are giving her credit for and it’s a cunning plan to make an interior designer take pity on her and come and do her room makeovers. MOD used an interior designer, I’m sure she could give hers a #smallbrandshoutout.

She needed to add gold coloured furniture (coffee table etc) something more delicate, to the room and take away the blush pink and add mustard or gold accessories and take away all the clutter beside the fire and change ceiling light for something more statement
She’s not that edgy??that will never happen!! Unless of course she pops along here and read all this, the same woman that said we a bunch of cowards behind a computer but she doesn’t have the balls hersef to say it’s her commenting!!! I have seen and actually have liked so many youtubers that have moved because they do have beautiful houses, was expecting the same with this two but was utterly disappointed!!!!! Their old house looked and worked so much better!! This one for a young family as a funny layout that doesn’t work, don’t like where the kitchen is, it’s just odd!!☺

What are those awful things behind sofa mirrors or modern art.
Those seem to be the spon-not-spon Desenio prints from what one eagle eyed follower has identified.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.