Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oohthedrama I didn't know that about blocking the YouTube comments. So can she see the comment that a blocked person has posted on her YT? Because presumably people are subscribed to her and merrily commenting away and low-and-behold she actually blocked them months ago. That's really quite sad isn't it, someone making the effort to comment and she has turned them invisible ?

Reactions: 1
As far as I know nobody sees the comment, not her or the viewers once your account is blocked. You are still a subscriber you just can’t comment. You won’t be made aware of it but you will notice that you receive no engagement from others, likes or responses.
Your comments just don’t exist off of your own feed.
@Interesting019

Ugh that awful living room! Even ignoring the too-dark Hague blue, there is too much of a mishmash of styles going on. You’ve got the ‘traditional’ (dated) orangey wood fireplace and orangey wood flooring, then a farmhouse style white painted coffee table. The sofa is grey and modern. Then you’ve got some randomly placed woodland lodge style decor like deer heads ? The girly pink bits they’ve pinched from the snug clash horribly with the orange toned floor... Nothing complements anything, it’s a mess ?
And now she wants a gaudy gold framed mirror just to add insult to injury ?

Reactions: 8
That lounge looks fine if den of iniquity is your jam. Wonder will they keep the curtains shut in the day to maintain the desired level of utter darkness ?

Reactions: 5
Tragic. They should just have painted the fireplace wall and done the other walls much lighter. They've sucked every bit of light out of the room, so dark and heavy looking.

Reactions: 8
No offence to farrow or ball or myself “Hague Ooh”
But that colour in that room is absolutely awful. I thought they might have just done a dark feature wall behind the fireplace but winter in Scotland is dark enough, Hell summer in Scotland is dark enough. This room will constantly need extra lighting.
I might be proven wrong but from the image it’s a bold choice rebel Meldrum ?
And might effect your electricity bill.

I’m sure you can #spon it soon... ?

Reactions: 6
Eek! That room didn't have enough light as it was. That would be too dark for the south of Spain let alone Aberdeen!

Her instance at not painting over any of the wood despite loads of her sheep saying to paint it white is funny.

Reactions: 5
Gawd, she could have waited for a reveal when it actually looked good. It looks hideous. Lily Pebbles she ain't. Is she really that desperate for head pats that she has to share every step of her day?

Miserablily pebbles. ?
The only influencer to beg for every last tea spoon in her cutlery drawer via Instagram, Twitter and youtube.
Rebby and lily would be frenemies for sure

Really disappointed theyve managed to turn a perfectly good room into a dungeon! :unsure:Nothing goes at all.they would have been better doing a feature wall rather than all 4 walls that horrible colour.i think she genuinely thinks she has artistic flair and talent for interior design but sadly she is lacking massively in that area. What a shame when you compare the before and after and the before pictures look way better ??

All those commenting on insta saying it looks amazing.... Are they seeing what we are seeing or do they have the rose tinted sheep glasses on?

It really did look better before but never mind, she might get a brand deal out of it!

#shouldhavegonetospecsavers #spon

Reactions: 4
Oh how I laughed when I saw that photo!

To be fair, I love FaB paint and I don’t get the “bad quality, needs loads of coats” comments. Anytime I’ve used it, it needed 1 sometimes 2 coats and the depth of colour is beautiful.

I think she’s had a few drinks tonight and HAD to post a photo of the room. It’s not an Instagram worthy photo at all. At least tidy up some of your mess on the coffee table first ?

The furniture suited the old room better, it just doesn’t match now. Completely different style and wrong colour. But that doesn’t matter because it was #gifted so she’ll probably be selling it soon.

What a mess. Its full of gifted stuff hence the mix of style.:oops:
Not a instaworthy picture at all, but poor her shes so hardworking.
Oh dann she still hasnt recived any rugs? Brands hurry up!

Reactions: 4
Looks awful... if she was gonna go for that colour she should have done one or 2 feature walls then rest lighter colour

Reactions: 2
New member here.. have been reading these threads a bit the last week or so and it's definatly an eye opener!!
Has anyone noticed the decsenio prints in the lounge and bedroom?!. Just confirms everything I've read.

Reactions: 10
It’s a nice colour but too much on all the walls in that room. You really need some light contrast for it to work I think. Hence why it works in period homes as you can have it below picture rail. I don’t mind the natural wood. It would be a shame to paint it all when it’s solid oak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.