Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OliviaPope that's what we've got now ? we can use coal or wood, if the fires not on its freezing and we don't have hot water unless the fire or emersion are on. But we loved the house so decided to live with it until we can afford to upgrade.

Thankfully though, we don't have broken coals ?

Reactions: 5
I reckon somehow she will blag a burner or lots of other expensive freebies. Not sure how but she will!

I think somehow 100k subscribers is a magic number for whatever you can command from retailers and advertisers.

Reactions: 3
If she blags a new fire, I'd be really surprised! If her heating etc is powered by it it costs and absolute bomb to change, and if it's just for effect rather than actual purpose its so unnecessary! But of course greedy Rebecca would never turn anything free down

Reactions: 2
Justalittlebuild blagged a wood burner for her holiday home in Cornwall (as you do).

They aren't as much as £5k for installation, more like £2k. Still lots of money though for a freebie.

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see what happens to all the instamums once the kids reach an age they don’t want to be filmed. It won’t be long for S, maybe 9 or 10?
What will they end up doing and is it awful of me to hope they vlog the car crash :p:p

She’s lost 20 people from YT between today so far and yesterday. Can view it on social blade
But if I’m anything to go by, all this drama & these threads will have upped her views. I’d never heard of her before the DLP fiasco since then I’ve watched hours & hours (boring job:D) searching for mistreatment of S & all the other misdemeanours said on here

Did they seriously say they had “broken coal”

Jesus wept

These are supposed to be functioning adults.....

Admittedly there are different grades of goal, but duck me, crush up some news paper, throw on a few fire lighters, few kindler sticks on top then put the coal on top of that. Bobs your uncle!

But if I’m anything to go by, all this drama & these threads will have upped her views. I’d never heard of her before the DLP fiasco since then I’ve watched hours & hours (boring job:D) searching for mistreatment of S & all the other misdemeanours said on here
They deleted a whole channel that they were uploading 3 vlogs a week and for 2-3 months at the start of the year (plus vlogmas) where they vlogged every single day.

The difference on the vlogs that was on the meldrums - it was Lee who was filming the majority of them, so you was not getting the “Hi Guys” with the pingy music in the background. She got fed up of the daily vlogging she got Lee to edit it, half way through March it abruptly stopped and went back to 3 times a week. She started being a sarky madam and that’s when the mask was slipping.

The vlogs from her channel are little different as she is holding the camera and editing herself.

So your not going to find some of it as it’s conveniently been made private, apart from 1 vlog that contains a paid partnership.

yes right at the end of the last vlog shes sitting on the sofa and hes trying to get the fire going and she says they cant get the fire going and asks if there is such a thing as broken coal

I think that now they have hit the magic 100k mark and they have had a backlash about ads she might start trying to sell merch or asking for the sheep to pay for membership to support her huge morgage and extravagant lifestyle....I mean family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.