Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyhearmetonight

Why is he wearing a ladies coat?
I can only assume Next have now jumped the shark and are now trolling the Meldrums

I, if course, am insanely jealous that my husband is a well respected health care professional who makes a difference to people's lives. Obviously I would much prefer him to be making a pay per view tit of himself standing in a forest wearing a non-binary coat.

Reactions: 34
M

Member 1682

This saga is just going from the sublime to the ridiculous isn’t it?!

“It’s not an ad, it’s a gift”

Fuck sake Lee - are you really that fucking stupid?! It’s a fucking advert you goon! Christ alive.

I’m really starting to dislike them now as people. They really just don’t get any of this, do they? They really don’t understand why people have an issue with this whole influencer garbage.

I’m torn between thinking the absolute worst of them and then almost feeling sorry for them. What a pair of total brain dead idiots they are if they genuinely don’t understand the problems they have created for their kids and how badly they are running their business

I run a business of my own and fuck me, I’d be hanging my head in shame if I was creating this much of a shit storm.

I laugh at the suggestion that we are jealous of them. No, not jealous. Just shocked and bemused at the complete lack of any common sense, dignity or self worth they seem to have.

Reactions: 26

stuffata

I've loved reading all the hobbit stuff...good natured and really funny.:ROFLMAO:

On another note I think it is really sad the Next have 'gifted' winter coats to a family that are clearly not in need, when there are so many working poor in the UK for whom buying winter coats is a real struggle.

We all know that Next ''gifts'' are given in exchange for advertising, but the word gift deliberately ambiguous. What does it say about us as a society when a big corporate brand like Next is 'gifting' coats to people living in a 600k house when the needy go wanting.

I will be writing directly to Next about this issue and would encourage as many of you as possible to do the same.

We need to raise awareness!

Reactions: 25

Ezra84

Newbie here.
Glad I found you. I’ve bought a few things she recommended. A face serum thing she couldn’t live without and never seen her with it again since. I’m so gutted I took her word for it and her at face value.
100% couldn’t care less if they do adverts it’s pretending you aren’t is what is bad about it.

I’ve DM them both loads over the years and never once had a reply. Either with advice or if they’ve asked folks opinions on something.

If I’m honest I feel really sad and upset that I’ve been tricked into believing this has been some sort of real life when in theory it’s nothing more than a fake reality show.

As everyone’s touched on I loved her in the beginning when she was giving help and support to people but something has changed and deep down I hope they learn from their mistakes and go back to how it was but I tbh j they’ve went over the abyss.

And I’m seriously gutted I was drawn into it all. Old enough to know better.

Reactions: 25

Anita

Mrs Meldrum thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass, but she’s lukewarm piss in a plastic cup!☺

Reactions: 24

MrBull

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN.
From deep in the Scottish countryside, news just in that public flogger, Pat Lee Sharp, has gone for a walk.

Sources close to the flogger claim this may be one of several walks this weekend, as the famous flogger family strive for fresh, original and natural content.

It’s too early to say if the walk is a peach or a belter.

Reactions: 24

montydonfc

VIP Member
Her grid is beginning to prove that people are just not interested in seeing continual advertisement after advertisement.. her paid partnership with Olay generated just over 1800 likes - that’s 2% of the total number of followers she has on Instagram. She gets more ❤ from her post of the the children so it’s obvious this is where the big bucks are for them so the more she pushes and promotes with the children included the more engagement she is getting.

Can anyone genuinely remember the last time she put out a decent video that didn’t include some sort of plug to a product she was being paid to be advertised? Nope, me either.

And as for that absolute muppet posting his, “this was a gift FYI” my goodness he really does think he’s above it all. Who, if they were being gifted something, and let’s say for benefit of the doubts sake, he had no contractual obligation to share his gift (I know we all know he/they do) who if they where just showing appreciation for being gifted something writes it’s a gift FYI?! I have nothing but feelings of contempt towards him. He’s took his tripod out on his beast of a walk with little coco/popster/popalicious/darling to snap a shot of himself in a jacket that lets be honest looks like it’s his mother’s and then has the audacity to speak to people on his page like pure muck. He’s a disgrace and needs to get himself back in the real working world pronto. But to be honest I think he’d sh*t himself at the prospect as no self respecting person would be able to take that weapon seriously with all the constant drivel he posts.

#notapublicfigure
#notanadbutitis
#thiscoatmakesmelooklikeabiggertoolthaniamalready

Reactions: 23

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I stumbled across this page a week ago and had many a late night reading the threads :) I used to watch family you tubers simple because iam a nosy moo lol after watching endless, gifted, ads, basically stuff just getting thrown at these people, I thought yeah you get free stuff and holidays etc everyone loves a freebie but the price you pay is your soul, privacy, your kids are growning up talking to a camera and thinking that's what OK! And it looks like once you have committed to this way of like you can't stop! So you have to move house to keep things interesting, have more babies, non-stop activities all for what..... Is it really worth it to have thousands of followers (online friends) that don't know you, if you needed a friend in a hard time not one of the thousands /millions online followers would actually be there in real life!!! Enough rambling , it's a beast of a day and iam off a walk to........ Work :)

Reactions: 23

Peachbomb

VIP Member
“Rectify this by paying some amazing women a compliment today. Please”

Ok, I’d like to compliment all the Tattlers for always seeing through the smoke and mirrors and trying to protect the vulnerable who get sucked in by this underhand selling and promotion of a fake lifestyle ?

Reactions: 22

Helen

Administrator
Thanks for reporting that, best ignored and just report people trolling. Despite the unbelievable story and attempts to hide the IP we can still see who was behind it.

Reactions: 21

stuffata

The more I read about influencers the more I see how mercenary the Meldrums really are.

Lee's Instagram is now sooo transparent to me, that picture of his roast dinner, asking the sheep to tell him what is missing, is such an obvious ploy to increase his "engagement figures" so he can charge more for advertising.. And the sheep are falling for it like lemmings, nearly 100 answered...I feel like shouting at the screen..."he doesn't care", " he doesn't give a shit about your opinion or chatting with you, you are all statistics that he will use to demand more money for his advertisement.

Mrs Meldrum never replied to anyone on Instagram until after the DLP affair and now she is replying 'thanks hun' to half a dozen sheep at a time again sole to increase engagement.

The sheep at just numbers that they are using to make money.

And to anyone who feels they were taken in by this scam...please don't feel bad, it is human nature to want to trust people who manifest them selves as our friends, even more so at times in which we are perhaps more isolated, like maternity leave. The important thing is we now see them for what they are.

I am confident that as time goes on this will get more exposure in the press and more people will get wise to it. I am also confident that legislation will change in terms of use of children in these scams.

I do think their days are numbered. We will look back on this the way we look back on children in cars with no seatbelts on....

until then more hobbit jokes please.:ROFLMAO:

Notenoughgin

Chatty Member
They have no shame and very few brain cells. They’ve been caught out and called out in the whole DLP screw up. We know that they are flogging the £20 annual delivery pass through next on every post and story, then to behave like this over more next freebies!!? I saw the initial post where lee had not yet added the gifted tag, then he gets found out and edits the post. To still be going on that it’s not an ad - what an utter knob. Lee: You are a walking advert for a (dodgy metrosexual) coat from next, you didn’t pay for it and you are tagging the brand repeatedly. This is an advert.
I wonder how long it will be before that coat is on the local selling site?
Bad boy parka perfect for the Barry Baltic conditions out here. Please check the pockets as I may have left my balls in them. Reb usually carries them round for me in my little drawstring in flight activities bag with the LOL dols...

N

NellieOleson

If onlyy you all could get a life where you aren’t obsessed over a woman’s house and how quickly she’s decorated
You’ve obviously not read all the thread because we have spent a lot of time discussing hobbits too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Why do they always assume someone who disagrees with them are jealous? Exactly what am I supposed to be jealous of? There is NOTHING the Meldrums have or do that I aspire to. And better than that I have the warm glow of knowing everything I have is through hard work, unlike them. Not only that but I also have the dignity and class to use my good fortune to help others. In short I'm confident I'm a better person than they are. So again I ask what they possibly have for me to be jealous of? Just because YOU may aspire to be like them, don't assume others will to. They're the opposite of everything I want to see in me or my children.

MrBull

VIP Member
Hey guys. Lurker here.
I deffo think this is all being read and then posts are being put up and things are being said reflective of what’s being said on here now.
Even down to the sayings, a la: “badboys” and “belter”
Yes, heard Lee say ‘peach’ yesterday in a very pronounced way! And Mrs M posting egg photos today. Maybe they have a sense of humour after all. 50 points if we get them to say hobbit ?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Laughing at the 'bigggggg' rather than 'biiiiig' I do wonder how she ever passed her degree. Maybe it was #kindlygifted.

Reactions: 19