Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at her recent sub activity on YouTube she seems to be losing a few subs normally it’s all green so people must be getting fed up with the constant AD’s and dull content

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mrsrmeldrum/monthly
How does it work on social blade

As can only see new subscribers
And subcribers count going up.
Can see -red 22k on 1 date no idea what that means.
Wish we could see how many unsubscribe maybe you can see more detail with you tibe report card which i assume she pays for.

First columns are subscriber counts, next ones are cumulative video views. Not sure why you would see a reduction in total video views unless some videos were removed maybe and they get deducted from the total.

Reactions: 1
First columns are subscriber counts, next ones are cumulative video views. Not sure why you would see a reduction in total video views unless some videos were removed maybe and they get deducted from the total.
I think it was when she deleted the house video. If you click on detail statistics (I think) under that view information you’ll see on the right hand side hour by hour sub count

Reactions: 2
You can’t block a YouTube account, you can block them from commenting but the account themselves won’t know they are blocked.
You’ll still think your comment is showing unless you’re logged out of the account.

So the have a broken baby and broken coal.
The melodrama-drums just can’t catch a break.

I love that she admitted in her Instagram stories to 1) forgetting a child and 2) driving to her “old house”
And the sheep are probably laughed at “silly rebby” driving to her old house ??‍♀

I mean she usually likes to forget she has one daughter anyway, it’s just a different one this time ?

Reactions: 10
Love love love the new title

Mr bull the whole part of recovery is realising you have a problem.
Calling the nappy cream a bad boy was a sign of stress

I have no obsession with eggs and i hate golf.

Hopefully with the correct support here with you comrades we can overcome any damage done or deal with rage of current actions.

I dont understand more than any other vlogger why shes always busy or talking about it like its serious work.

I dont understand how the sheep find it relatable.

Today i been busy having what reb calls a mum day.

I did 2 school runs to 2 separate schools ensuring they dressed cute for children's i need , that the operation child's charity shoe box is given in, that they have appropriate money between 3 of them they cleaned me out of change.
By some miracle we made it on time with small baby in tow by foot as my husband uses our people carrier to commute to an actual job where he gets paid weird concept i know.
I then spent 30mins in the supermarket as coop reductions section is my jam.
After i popped to aldis all by myself its so hard working all day by myself .
I then got home and breastfed the baby whos on sleep strike several times before the pm school runs once again on foot.

My milkshake brings my babe to the boob several times a day i just dont have time to mooch or potter.

Also reb my s max is better than yours because i wasent so daft to buy from evans halshaws.

Oh yes the agony over buying a reasonably priced people carrier she never drives.
Then magic new bmw turns up.

Im half way through a house purchase and its blooming expensive process.
The survey came back today scary read.
But we being adults working out what needs to be done prioritising with costs.
We dont dont expect all straight away.

Cant believe they paint so quick.
Even used the girls to paint it on.
Slave labour.
Decorators hate farrow and ball its tricky and needs least 2 coats.
I like haugue blue but just dont think suits that house as seems dark and oppressive as it is.

Quote for basic stove and installation around 2k in South west but depends on state of chimmney.

Im guessing they might advertise something heating soon like the nest ir

Reactions: 6
How does it work on social blade

As can only see new subscribers
And subcribers count going up.
Can see -red 22k on 1 date no idea what that means.
Wish we could see how many unsubscribe maybe you can see more detail with you tibe report card which i assume she pays for.
When you go on to Mrs M profile on social blade under the column with date there’s a column in red you click on to see hour by hour subs she’s getting and loosing

I reckon somehow she will blag a burner or lots of other expensive freebies. Not sure how but she will!

I think somehow 100k subscribers is a magic number for whatever you can command from retailers and advertisers.
I wonder if it’s the threshold for the partner program

I was going to say, ask any decent painter/ decorator what they think of F&B and they will tell you it’s over priced shite.

I was going to say, ask any decent painter/ decorator what they think of F&B and they will tell you it’s over priced shite.
I do love F&B paint although most decorators I have had have winced a bit when I mentioned it. Needs 3 coats to get the depth of colour you need over a pale base. She’s going to be painting for days.

Does any one know why Pat doesn’t talk about or mention his other brother who stays local to them and seems to have a kid I think maybe Safiyah age?

We have just waited 6 months for our local decorator to come in. He is so busy because he is the best around. The paint we wanted was a F&B paint and he said its overpriced crap and he actually colour match the F&B paint and had it mixed up with Johnstons paint. He said FB is really overpriced and is shite!

Reactions: 5
I do love F&B paint although most decorators I have had have winced a bit when I mentioned it. Needs 3 coats to get the depth of colour you need over a pale base. She’s going to be painting for days.
3coats same colour or can she use cheaper paint underneath.
My mam keeps saying it gives a lovely sheen.

I want hague for lounge railing for dining room crown trade centre said they match.

View attachment 2043[/QUOTE]
Yip my husband's a painter and decorater and him and his subbies hate it when a customer has Farrow and ball he tends to get them to choose the shade and get a match mixed up at Johnson's or crown as it's much better quality and doesn't take as many coats.

You can’t block a YouTube account, you can block them from commenting but the account themselves won’t know they are blocked.
You’ll still think your comment is showing unless you’re logged out of the account
I’m so glad you pointed this out! I didn’t realise this and was surprised she hadn’t deleted my comment on her latest Fisher Price Ad video but amazingly it was still there... until I logged out and looked again ??‍♀

On another note, those glasses really don’t suit her face shape. I wonder if they were #kindlygifted by Iolla because she’s really not selling them to me. She’d be better going for something square or EDGY to suit her round face. ? Just my opinion Rebecca, don’t send your ghost to haunt me! ?

Lastly, I sincerely hope they don’t get a pet as she’s made it pretty clear she doesn’t like animals. She nearly had a breakdown when she was looking after her Mum’s cat because she couldn’t cope!

Lastly, I sincerely hope they don’t get a pet as she’s made it pretty clear she doesn’t like animals

I do sometimes wonder if she would prefer to put her “puppy” in the back yard over night ?
And if she likes any of her family more than her own reflection.
That includes Humans ( apparitions ?) and the furry kind alike.
Sorry Rebby. I’m being bold like your living room walls ??‍♀

Call me Hague Ooh ??‍♀?

I’m so glad you pointed this out! I didn’t realise this and was surprised she hadn’t deleted my comment on her latest Fisher Price Ad video but amazingly it was still there... until I logged out and looked again ??‍♀

On another note, those glasses really don’t suit her face shape. I wonder if they were #kindlygifted by Iolla because she’s really not selling them to me. She’d be better going for something square or EDGY to suit her round face. ? Just my opinion Rebecca, don’t send your ghost to haunt me! ?

Lastly, I sincerely hope they don’t get a pet as she’s made it pretty clear she doesn’t like animals. She nearly had a breakdown when she was looking after her Mum’s cat because she couldn’t cope!
Yes I do remember that, couldn’t believe she wasn’t copying because of a cat!!! I don’t trust people that don’t like animals?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.