Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those curious, she said on an old video that her degree is in retail management but she calls it a marketing management degree (or sometimes law!) as, “I don’t really think it matters what your degree is in after you’ve got it.”

Not going to make it easy for her by telling you what video it’s in but it’s there!
I think we can rule out law :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Has any one watched Louise Pentland latest vid? I’m not a huge fan but it came up in my recommendation and put it up as back ground noise. She made an interesting point towards the end about vloggers tricking viewers by not disclosing there working relationship with brands. I instantly thought of her chummy Mrs meldrums

Reactions: 3
Watched that earlier and you're right. That is what it was in. Apparently had loads of job offers flooding in after she graduated but she decided to become a mum. Made me question what exactly those offers were when it was a degree such as retail management. Manager of her beloved primark perhaps? lol
Probably didn’t want to actually have to work for a living so got pregnant instead ?

Reactions: 2
Probably didn’t want to actually have to work for a living so got pregnant instead ?
Don't you know? She's an Aries and according to her "when she decides she's going to do something, she's going to do it" ( as said in the Life Before Youtube video which she has now taken down):LOL: Reb gets what Reb wants!

c
I have no idea, I was just taking the mick because sometimes she wears Vans with a skirt and calls herself trendy. I imagine she's the type to smoke with a drink trying to fit in with the cool crowd. Using words like 'how to adult' & 'legend'.
???I misread it, thought you said MR Meldrum didn’t so didn’t get the comedy value! I do now! ??????

Reactions: 1
c

???I misread it, thought you said MR Meldrum didn’t so didn’t get the comedy value! I do now! ??????
I try and not think about Mr Meldrum - He makes me feel so uneasy not put my finger on it yet, but he's up there with Darren from family fizz and Creepy Chris for making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Reactions: 3
Do any graduates leave university these days with lots of offers of jobs? It wasn’t like that in my day, you had to work bloody hard to get a decent job (and I had experience too so had a very slight advantage). I graduated a good few years before her and from what I know it only got tougher for graduates each year. Especially in Aberdeen.

Do any graduates leave university these days with lots of offers of jobs? It wasn’t like that in my day, you had to work bloody hard to get a decent job (and I had experience too so had a very slight advantage). I graduated a good few years before her and from what I know it only got tougher for graduates each year. Especially in Aberdeen.
Second this. Even with experience in your field, you have to fight tooth and nail, and that's even with postgrad degree's also! Probably another fib she spun to make herself look in high demand and boost that already inflated ego!

Reactions: 4
Winifred Anderson is away to be threatened to take those vids down and/or be paid off!

But she had work experience at Disney don't you know. Who wouldn't want to snap her up.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine her chain smoking reading this thread - fag in one hand Stella in the other. Then when its time for an instagram ad its all hidden and the filters are turned up to the max to make her look fresh faced and the fake voice comes out.

Reactions: 10
Has any one watched Louise Pentland latest vid? I’m not a huge fan but it came up in my recommendation and put it up as back ground noise. She made an interesting point towards the end about vloggers tricking viewers by not disclosing there working relationship with brands. I instantly thought of her chummy Mrs meldrums

Yes I did but struggled to get through it over the noise of the Violins ? playing.

It depends. Reb would’ve graduated in 2011, which was after the the 2007-2009 recession (although that’s obviously a very optimistic timeframe) and before the oil downturn. RGU has consistently been the top university for graduate entry employment, and the placements the university offers often lead to job offers at the end.

Don’t know if Disney we’re knocking at her door looking for an expat retail manager (what did she do, manage one of the merchandise stores?). Maybe she got a 1st, or retail management positions are particularly easy to come by?

Retail Management though sheesh, talk about a Mickey Mouse degree! I’m a bit annoyed that she claimed she has a law degree - an LLB is entirely different to a generic management one ?‍♀

Reactions: 11
Winifred Anderson is away to be threatened to take those vids down and/or be paid off!
We should all subscribe to WA you tube.. could you just imagine Rebies face if us "trolls" got the subs up on that channel. I'm thinking it could also be a way for us to hate watch without increasing views/interaction with Rebster.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.