Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends. Reb would’ve graduated in 2011, which was after the the 2007-2009 recession (although that’s obviously a very optimistic timeframe) and before the oil downturn. RGU has consistently been the top university for graduate entry employment, and the placements the university offers often lead to job offers at the end.

Don’t know if Disney we’re knocking at her door looking for an expat retail manager (what did she do, manage one of the merchandise stores?). Maybe she got a 1st, or retail management positions are particularly easy to come by?

Retail Management though sheesh, talk about a Mickey Mouse degree! I’m a bit annoyed that she claimed she has a law degree - an LLB is entirely different to a generic management one ?‍♀
The placement at Disney would have seen her doing basic entry level stuff - helping people on/off rides, working behind a till in a shop or stocking shelves (nothing remotely managerial) house keeping, car park attendant etc - nothing more than that.

Her degree will be completely worthless now - not being nasty here - but it’s nearly 10 years down the line and she has no tangible work experience to back her degree up.

Bit of a stretch to compare a law degree to a bloddy retail management degree, for heavens sake! ?

Reactions: 10
The placement at Disney would have seen her doing basic entry level stuff - helping people on/off rides, working behind a till in a shop or stocking shelves (nothing remotely managerial) house keeping, car park attendant etc - nothing more than that.

Her degree will be completely worthless now - not being nasty here - but it’s nearly 10 years down the line and she has no tangible work experience to back her degree up.

Bit of a stretch to compare a law degree to a bloddy retail management degree, for heavens sake! ?
I think she was expecting to just “walk into a job” after graduating. She will have hoped that she will have been helped out by her parents connections or friends parents connections to get a job within the oil and gas industry in Aberdeen.
However with such an irrelevant degree as hers, she wouldn’t have lasted long in a job before being found out. In fact, the recent downturn in Aberdeen saw a cull of people who were in roles they didn’t deserve or hadn’t worked for and quite rightly so.
So when she says it would have been easy and she had lots of job offers she was probably banking of being given a helping hand.....these people are soon found out.

Reactions: 9
I think she was expecting to just “walk into a job” after graduating. She will have hoped that she will have been helped out by her parents connections or friends parents connections to get a job within the oil and gas industry in Aberdeen.
However with such an irrelevant degree as hers, she wouldn’t have lasted long in a job before being found out. In fact, the recent downturn in Aberdeen saw a cull of people who were in roles they didn’t deserve or hadn’t worked for and quite rightly so.
So when she says it would have been easy and she had lots of job offers she was probably banking of being given a helping hand.....these people are soon found out.
I think she was banking on the bank of mum & dad all along. No wonder she sticks to them like glue! At least she won't have to worry about any student loans, mum and dad no doubt took care of all that too!

Reactions: 4
Why is everything with them always ‘the best, the biggest, had lots of offers of jobs, lots of people want to know where I purchased something etc. My MIL is the same, I’m the best thing since sliced bread and we’re all yawning at the huge ego ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
NEW QVC CHANNEL UPLOAD!!!!

“Today’s video is going to be a....oh why even bother, baa...
A Spon, it’s obviously a spon.
Let’s be real I’m calling it a room transformation but it’s and ad,
Just swallow it sheep.

? If your kids are settled.. they perform better (on the vlogs ??‍♀)
Dance monkey dance?!!

we have a whopper of a deal on these desenio prints,
like every other basic witch vlogger.

? Leave a comment down below what room you want to see next!! We don’t give a rats ass but. Engagement ??‍♀
? We wanted her to have a room of her own because now we can get her into bed at 6pm, not 7pm
? We only got the curtains up today.... hold on huh!?
Begs for new wall decor In between showing us her own cast offs she’s “gifted” her daughter...Safiyah needs to put spon on that chair straight away. ?
Next mention
Next mention
Next mention

What’s the deal here, is Rebby having it off with the managing director of Next?!
Chicken Royal are you on the way out.
?

Reactions: 12
NEW QVC CHANNEL UPLOAD!!!!

“Today’s video is going to be a....oh why even bother, baa...
A Spon, it’s obviously a spon.
Let’s be real I’m calling it a room transformation but it’s and ad,
Just swallow it sheep.

? If your kids are settled.. they perform better (on the vlogs ??‍♀)
Dance monkey dance?!!

we have a whopper of a deal on these desenio prints,
like every other basic witch vlogger.

? Leave a comment down below what room you want to see next!! We don’t give a rats ass but. Engagement ??‍♀
? We wanted her to have a room of her own because now we can get her into bed at 6pm, not 7pm
? We only got the curtains up today.... hold on huh!?
Begs for new wall decor In between showing us her own cast offs she’s “gifted” her daughter...Safiyah needs to put spon on that chair straight away. ?
Next mention
Next mention
Next mention

What’s the deal here, is Rebby having it off with the managing director of Next?!
Chicken Royal are you on the way out.
?

Lol - “having it off”
Haven’t heard that it years!!!!!! ?

Reactions: 4
Serious question, how do you qualify for shared equity housing?
It is based on individual finances or done as a “help” to people who can not afford to get on the ladder themselves? Surely the scheme is to help people who actually need help to buying....clearly not lacking on help now are they?

Serious question, how do you qualify for shared equity housing?
It is based on individual finances or done as a “help” to people who can not afford to get on the ladder themselves? Surely the scheme is to help people who actually need help to buying....clearly not lacking on help now are they?
The fact that she was pregnant no doubt bumped her up the list

Reactions: 3
I think she was banking on the bank of mum & dad all along. No wonder she sticks to them like glue! At least she won't have to worry about any student loans, mum and dad no doubt took care of all that too!
As it’s in Scotland, her tuition fees would have been paid for. Obviously there are other expenses to being s student though. I wonder if she worked part-time during her degree? Most students do, and student work would be particularly relevant to her degree.

Reactions: 1
As it’s in Scotland, her tuition fees would have been paid for. Obviously there are other expenses to being s student though. I wonder if she worked part-time during her degree? Most students do, and student work would be particularly relevant to her degree.
I would go with a probable no to that! Work? That's not for the like of her! lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.