Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The life before YouTube where she is pregnant with poppy is still up. Funny they took the gender reveal out!!!

who was the friend that Lee was with before they found out she was preg??? or have I read it wrong?

Ugh. Lee sets off my spider senses. He's the type of man I’d avoid at the school gates.
Ugh ugh.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t commented for ages but have been keeping up with the threads. I of course am still in agreement with the points and excellent critical thinking displayed. The thing I am now ‘concerned’ about is that we are giving her good and free advice. She is taking our tips on board and getting rid of things we give her a heads up on. Not sure how I feel about that. Again, sneaky behaviour that she is taking our tips for her gain. Taking yet again.
These were my thoughts exactly! She knows how shady they’ve been and that more and more people are catching on to this; where better to get tips on how to clear up your act than a forum criticising your behaviour?

They don’t give a damn about what they’ve done and are just sorry it’s caught up with them, so why should we be inadvertently helping them? I’m going to be very careful what to post now.

I reckon they’ll be gone completely in a few months time - channel deleted, instagram/blog gone and off they ride into the sunset with all their Nexr freebies, Ella’s kitchen snacks and hobbit...the perfect crime ?

Reactions: 12
These were my thoughts exactly! She knows how shady they’ve been and that more and more people are catching on to this; where better to get tips on how to clear up your act than a forum criticising your behaviour?

They don’t give a damn about what they’ve done and are just sorry it’s caught up with them, so why should we be inadvertently helping them? I’m going to be very careful what to post now.

I reckon they’ll be gone completely in a few months time - channel deleted, instagram/blog gone and off they ride into the sunset with all their Nexr freebies, Ella’s kitchen snacks and hobbit...the perfect crime ?
I think this too, she’s very all or nothing like she was when just shutting down the Meldrums without even telling anyone. A lot of people were quite upset there wasn’t even an explanation

Reactions: 1
Search Wilfrid Anderson channel on YouTube. The life before YouTube vlog is there. No idea why but it's there in full.

Reactions: 2
If Mrs M is a smoker she could always do a vlog on tips on how to quit smoking. Pretty sure she’d be given (sorry #gifted) patches to try and flog

Reactions: 3
Local spy’s, has she ever smoked? No witch hunt just curious as she doesn’t strike me as someone that would.

Reactions: 2
Search Wilfrid Anderson channel on YouTube. The life before YouTube vlog is there. No idea why but it's there in full.
Ahh that’s where I watched it.!!! Sorry, thought it was her channel...???

I'm howling at this thread! She's gone from a squeaky clean mum perfect to advertise anything to a smoking, dishonest, childish woman with a seedy relationship history. This is a good lesson to see why it isn't a good idea to put so much information out there.
This is why I couldn't vlog, too many ghosts in my Pantry.

Its rhubarb gin o'clock we should be prepared for those edgy trolls!

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I understand why people would be annoyed at them changing their behaviour based on things they’ve read on these threads. Especially with regard to ad disclosure? Surely more transparency is what we all actually want to see?

Maybe they think its not sincere and want it to be real regret.
As an example Lee writers FYI and Ill add in gifted for the few people who would like to know. They seem to really dont care. People are angry they got lead on and lied to. Excuses like "sorry but the ads was piled up due to moving" proven to be a lie. Because it is all ads now.

Last edited:
I just think that 2 grown adults should not have to rely on a gossip forum to right their wrongs.

Most people know how to do their job correctly especially when it comes to compliance. I’m not saying they can never make a mistake but when it’s continuous then it’s no longer a mistake its deliberate.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure I understand why people would be annoyed at them changing their behaviour based on things they’ve read on these threads. Especially with regard to ad disclosure? Surely more transparency is what we all actually want to see?
I don’t think it was the ad disclosure anyone was annoyed about, although i don’t believe it’s sincere, consistent or will continue. Deleting of other things that could damage their brand at our advice is another thing. There is one thing I’m surprised they’ve not done yet, which I’m not going to post, because it would add to their deception.

I’m glad the Poppy video is gone if they feel it would upset her when she gets older. Who knows, she might have found her dad’s reaction quite funny (I haven’t seen it).

That wilfred anderson account on YouTube has all her vlogs on them weirdly!

That's the gender reveal one for the person who said earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.