Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, how do you qualify for shared equity housing?
It is based on individual finances or done as a “help” to people who can not afford to get on the ladder themselves? Surely the scheme is to help people who actually need help to buying....clearly not lacking on help now are they?
Someone local said on GG that she lied and said she was a pregnant single mum to get the shared ownership property.

Reactions: 3
I can imagine her chain smoking reading this thread - fag in one hand Stella in the other. Then when its time for an instagram ad its all hidden and the filters are turned up to the max to make her look fresh faced and the fake voice comes out.
Omg that made me lol! Kitted out in a #nonspon kappa tracksuit ?

Someone local said on GG that she lied and said she was a pregnant single mum to get the shared ownership property.
That would not make any difference, you still need a mortgage for the share you own. The council will set a limit on maximum you can earn to qualify, normally you have to have a local connections the area, you own/mortgage a certain percent and rent the rest from the council, they would have been solely reliant on lees wage at the time. It’s not like s council house, you do own part of it

Reactions: 2
Thanks. I don’t see them qualifying for any of those criteria unless they were first time buyers...and I’m not sure they were I thought they said they sold their flat in the peak and made money on it...and got “lucky”? :eek:
Im not quite sure.

This is going back some years my husband had freind who split from his girlfreind and had nowhere to live.
He was a single man no kids and had a job.
He applied for shared ownership at part ownership within north somerset.
His dad was a vicar and had a quiet word with housing association and they changed their mind.

Lots are housing associations so in fact private business.
Maybe reb dad had a word with someone on the housing board if they failed to meet criteria.

Or maybe condition was they were a key worker or worked within oil industry.

He owned a flat.

I doubt we ever know.
Im amazed they could alter the property so much.

Reactions: 1
Safiyah needed her own space from her little sister. Now her Mum has decided to share her room with 100,000 people. How is that fair? Every little nook and cranny shown and discussed for anyone and everyone to see. In all seriousness, does Mrs M not get that there could be all sorts of people, not very nice people, sitting watching this video. Seeing where she sleeps, the teddy on her bed, the picture on her nightstand. I’m sorry, I don’t care how many bills you have to pay, stop selling your child’s privacy, and her rights to any sort of privacy to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 16
I would go with a probable no to that! Work? That's not for the like of her! lol
She’s never mentioned working anywhere other than Disney.
Doesn’t strike me as someone who did a paper round or washed dishes in a cafe for a few quid as a teenager....

Reactions: 7
Winifred Anderson is away to be threatened to take those vids down and/or be paid off!
Lol who is this person and why are they stealing her videos.

There's some right weirdo trolls out there reb and they not on this thread.

Watched gender reveal.
Never seen them in iohn lewis before
Gosh she was so annoying and screechy.
Lee did ok job trying to save face if he was dissapointed.

Reactions: 6
Im not quite sure.

This is going back some years my husband had freind who split from his girlfreind and had nowhere to live.
He was a single man no kids and had a job.
He applied for shared ownership at part ownership within north somerset.
His dad was a vicar and had a quiet word with housing association and they changed their mind.

Lots are housing associations so in fact private business.
Maybe reb dad had a word with someone on the housing board if they failed to meet criteria.

Or maybe condition was they were a key worker or worked within oil industry.

He owned a flat.

I doubt we ever know.
Im amazed they could alter the property so much.
From details when they were selling I think you could earn 50k or less a year and have local connection? You can do what you like to the house, it’s treated no different than full ownership ( you may need written consent from council) but remember any profit you make you split with the council when you sell, yet you pay the full cost of building work! They were silly doing the garage/bedroom if they were not intending on staying, I think they could’ve owned up to 89%? I think they actually owned 59%?

Safiyah needed her own space from her little sister. Now her Mum has decided to share her room with 100,000 people. How is that fair? Every little nook and cranny shown and discussed for anyone and everyone to see. In all seriousness, does Mrs M not get that there could be all sorts of people, not very nice people, sitting watching this video. Seeing where she sleeps, the teddy on her bed, the picture on her nightstand. I’m sorry, I don’t care how many bills you have to pay, stop selling your child’s privacy, and her rights to any sort of privacy to the highest bidder.
Yes please. She even open her little boxes on the table. Shame on you

Reactions: 4
Props to Lee for sharing about the missing lad who was last seen in Banchory. Come on Reb, use your 100k for a good cause!

Reactions: 18
Can the new thread include something along the lines of-
#NEXT thread... #AD
Don’t mind what else but surely should include something about NEXT and all the ads?!

Reactions: 2
I really would like to know what Brummy Mummy and Louise Pentland actually think of her (as a business I mean)
Edgy Reb will be looking for the next thing to move onto... she’s like a little cuckoo! She started out by stealing a ‘friends’ phone cover business then she did those shite significant words posters.
Did she ???? What was the phone cover thing ???

Reactions: 1
It has got to mention the Hobbit surely? Or maybe the ‘pay per view tit in a non binary coat’, which was possibly my favourite quote of the threads so far and still makes me snigger every time I think of it.

Reactions: 5
Props to Lee for sharing about the missing lad who was last seen in Banchory. Come on Reb, use your 100k for a good cause!
Someone tagged her on the local police report about it. Don’t think she replied. Banchory is a small place. Totally not related to this thread but it’s very scary to think of a 16 year old out on a night like this

Reactions: 4
Did she ???? What was the phone cover thing ???
She ripped off one of her pals ideas (when phone covers were a newish thing) the friend got legal advice and sent her a letter from a solicitor, think it was a warning/back off type of letter

Just caught up insta story

So many ads
Still banging on about that vitamin clearly the company is paying her.

Then the squares matalan and desenio.

Its all just so dull and samey.

At this rate the new house content be over quickly as they cant afford to do the kitchen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.