Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just saw the characters walking about!

Biggest deception right there Lee.
We should celebrate DLP anniversary, they'll be celebrating one happy year in their new beautiful home by inviting us to their party so I'm sure no bastard on here will mind if we have our party a few days after for DLP anniversary? We don't want to clash as so so many of us will be at both celebrations, including of course, the main attraction, the Meldrums.

Disney is famous for its characters of course and we've got the best two! Us Bastards know how to throw a party and the DLP remembered will be huuuuuge! Let's face it, far more than... What was it? 15 witches or something? 🤔

Wonder if they'd do meet and greet for a tenner, a packet of checkpeas and a bombay bad boy pot noodle? Sure they will, they'll do anything for wonga. 🤔 Will I see if Lee could sign his logs with inspirational messages like meghan Markle and her bananas to sex industry workers? Omg that would be AMAZING!...I'm so excited for it, cannot wait!

Makes you think, after Disney.... Just WHAT will their eldests birthday treat be this year? Whatever it is, may as well leave Waffle home in her kennel, she's never invited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Urgh. She’s soooo rude! I made a comment about click bait titles on YouTube and she was so rude in her replies. I cannot believe I ever enjoyed following her and believed her content was real.
Yep she told me I was boring 😢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I actually dont mind him either, apart from when he slid into someones dm's. That was bad. I think maybe he just annoys me less then rebegger🤷‍♀️ plus i think he is good with the girls (annoying "darling" aside)
What did he do in the dms?

Fairly new to commenting (not sure if I ever have!) is their holiday next week gifted?! I may have missed this being discussed as this thread moves so quickly!

Reactions: 2
Fairly new to commenting (not sure if I ever have!) is their holiday next week gifted?! I may have missed this being discussed as this thread moves so quickly!
According to them it's a #presstrip that has been gifted to Lee, but she is his +1

Reactions: 5
Who gifted her a dog for the day 🤦‍♀️
I see the feral one is home. Funny she’s the one that she uses for engagement on Instagram stories, but she couldn’t be bothered with her at any other point.

Pat we know you read here.
Have a word with your wife.

Yep she told me I was boring 😢
alex you’re a boring bastard now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
P.S. Why is she harping on about “half term”?! In this part of the country it’s the END of term and it’s the October holidays/break (or tattie holidays if you want to be properly Scottish!). I know the English call the autumn holidays half term so it just shows she pays more attention to what all her other bestest best internet Influencer chums pump on about online, as opposed to the communications from the actual school her children go to and people that live around her. head.

*made up
She’s from Yorkshire originally where it’s called Half Term so don’t see anything wrong with her using that term 🤷‍♀️

My kids have grown up in a different area to where I did but I still use wording from where I’m from!

Reactions: 8
Been joined for over a year and you cannot remember if you've posted? The thread doesn't move half as fast as it used to. Maybe search Ibiza on the threads to learn more.

Reactions: 2
It’s a “press trip” gifted to Lee but she’s tagging along as his +1. She won’t say the brand though 🤓 Shame.

Reactions: 1
I won’t lie I used to read this thread and think wow they’re harsh but after what I’ve seen the last few days I have to comment. Firstly her moaning about Poppy in the Q&A at the end of the video and now today. That’s absolutely horrific what she’s doing to that poor child. A 2 year old won’t act how you want them to no matter how hard she tries. I feel so sorry for that little girl and I really do think lee should have a serious word with Rebecca because her behaviour towards Poppy is vile. When lee is home he always seems to be out with Poppy on his own?? Or so I’ve noticed, correct me if I’m wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ One day she will notice the difference and it’ll be too late by that point

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s from Yorkshire originally where it’s called Half Term so don’t see anything wrong with her using that term 🤷‍♀️

My kids have grown up in a different area to where I did but I still use wording from where I’m from!
She’s lived in Scotland since she was 10. She’s lived in Scotland for 20 years! She’s gone through the Scottish school system herself and her kids are in Scottish schools where they call it the October holidays, not half term. It is a bit odd in her circumstance that she says half term!

Reactions: 19
I don’t dislike Lee he has his faults but is it sad that I actually want him to be at home for little Poppy’s sake? The way Rebecca talks about her and encouraging S&F to join in is absolutely disgusting maybe Rebecca was brought up different but I was brought up knowing & feeling that my home is a safe place where it’s full of love care and everything you could possibly need even on a down day how’s poppy going to feel that when they just belittle her at every opportunity 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s lived in Scotland since she was 10. She’s lived in Scotland for 20 years! She’s gone through the Scottish school system herself and her kids are in Scottish schools where they call it the October holidays, not half term. It is a bit odd in her circumstance that she says half term!
Wow, didn’t know she’d lived in Scotland that long. How has she never lost her accent? Moving somewhere at that age kids tend to lose their accent. I can see now it’s odd she says half term!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I don’t think I mind him really
He can be/has been a dick in the past. He slid into my dms and insta requested me which i declined.... 😉
He hasnt helped his reputation with some stuff he has done like the thing with the picture in Edinburgh was it when he was asked to delete it bcos of the people in the background.
But yeah i agree “dad wise” he is ok and adores those 3 girls. Does loads with them. Probably loves his stints away tho..... feel a bit sorry that he comes back to princess rebs☺

Reactions: 13
I won’t lie I used to read this thread and think wow they’re harsh but after what I’ve seen the last few days I have to comment. Firstly her moaning about Poppy in the Q&A at the end of the video and now today. That’s absolutely horrific what she’s doing to that poor child. A 2 year old won’t act how you want them to no matter how hard she tries. I feel so sorry for that little girl and I really do think lee should have a serious word with Rebecca because her behaviour towards Poppy is vile. When lee is home he always seems to be out with Poppy on his own?? Or so I’ve noticed, correct me if I’m wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ One day she will notice the difference and it’ll be too late by that point
Agree completely. It's incredibly sad. The vision in my head of the mother with a very sick poppy being filmed on insta stories stays with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This....
When she posts a pic on Instagram, the sheep all start bleating where did you get that coat, dress, cardigan, boots from etc etc, and she hardly ever answers anybody🙄. Is it because she can't make money from just telling someone where she got it and can't use an AD Link to line her pockets🤔

Reactions: 9
Lee a good dad? Thought I was on a Meld rave thread there for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.