Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, and the police are involved too 🙄🙄🙄
I remember her first “trolling” instastory about the police being involved and I genuinely thought she’d been involved in a serious infringement of privacy. Then I woke up and realised she’d panicked about being exposed for her duplicity, and was a massive scamming prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember her first “trolling” instastory about the police being involved and I genuinely thought she’d been involved in a serious infringement of privacy. Then I woke up and realised she’d panicked about being exposed for her duplicity, and was a massive scamming prick.
Wish I'd seen it, followed on you tube only for a long time.
Has she got Lee's rigger boots on? They look massive!
Well she wears the trousers! 👖😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she wearing. Those trousers with those boots! Hunny just no.
I’m going to call the early help team within her children’s services locality.
After the mocking for all to see online of the ‘baby’ a family support worker may be able to help the family. She clearly has no idea what she’s doing to those poor children.
If you’re reading this do yourself a favour and go on the family links course, god knows you need something.

Reactions: 10
Wish I'd seen it, followed on you tube only for a long time.

Well she wears the trousers! 👖😂
Blubbering mess calling out folk here for guessing she was in murder mansion despite making it glaringly obvious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha, still managing to reply to comments... That's cos she's got so few! 😂. Hi Rebeggar 👋
Your new management will have to work on that, same way as the follower numbers.

So so sorry not been on here so much today, I've had SO many messages asking if I'm alright. I am, it's nothing. I hate to speak about myself but OK I will. I've had a TERRIBLE flare up on my bastarditis. I try not to speak about it often as I really should take the tablets prescribed to me but I feel I know better. Know what I mean?
What do you guys do when your bastarditis flares?
Maybe I'll do a vlog on it, I dunno. 🤔

Blubbering mess calling out folk here for guessing she was in murder mansion despite making it glaring obvious.
So SHE then gave clues to others where her house was? What a bleeping muppet. 😂😂😂

Talking of muppets, a sheep muppet asked for an autumn look book in the woods. She's already on it on pinterest. How's the time with the girlies going Rebeggar? Leaf Art?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha, still managing to reply to comments... That's cos she's got so few! 😂. Hi Rebeggar 👋
Your new management will have to work on that, same way as the follower numbers.

So so sorry not been on here so much today, I've had SO many messages asking if I'm alright. I am, it's nothing. I hate to speak about myself but OK I will. I've had a TERRIBLE flare up on my bastarditis. I try not to speak about it often as I really should take the tablets prescribed to me but I feel I know better. Know what I mean?
What do you guys do when your bastarditis flares?
Maybe I'll do a vlog on it, I dunno. 🤔

So SHE then gave clues to others where her house was? What a bleeping muppet. 😂😂😂

Talking of muppets, a sheep muppet asked for an autumn look book in the woods. She's already on it on pinterest. How's the time with the girlies going Rebeggar? Leaf Art?
Don’t overthink things. Have you tried a weighted blanket?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t overthinking things. Have you tried a weighted blanket?
Yes! I tried two at the same time, they were so heavy I couldn't lift my arm to take bed selfies in the morning so that was no use, I've tried jumpers, special dungarees, reiki, Yorkshire tea. Nothing is bloody working, honestly ill try anything. I'm BEYOND tired. My doctor's a waste of time of course, I first met him faffing about at the maternity where I had my litter of waffle doggies. I only kept the first two, the 3rd gave me this condition, I actually had to feed and talk to her, can you believe that? That's no use, I have to stop posting aff links of tit to do that! Honest to god I can't burrr it for much longer, it's gone on for yurrrs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes! I tried two at the same time, they were so heavy I couldn't lift my arm to take bed selfies in the morning so that was no use, I've tried jumpers, special dungarees, reiki, Yorkshire tea. Nothing is bloody working, honestly ill try anything. I'm BEYOND tired. My doctor's a waste of time of course, I first met him faffing about at the maternity where I had my litter of waffle doggies. I only kept the first two, the 3rd gave me this condition, I actually had to feed and talk to her, can you believe that? That's no use, I have to stop posting aff links of tit to do that! Honest to god I can't burrr it for much longer, it's gone on for yurrrs.
Omg I’m gone 😂😂
This and @MrBull with the book have ended me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
<takes a bow>

I didn’t want to fess up coz I’m not in this game for praise and likes, it’s just a hobby I really enjoy, you know? Tattle is my jam 😝
That's what they all say, it's just a hobbit/hoppy! 😂 can't wait to start seeing some #aff links/ #gifts and especially #bastardpresstrips from u! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mrs M has told me to unfollow her just because I told her to label her ads correctly. How will I survive this? 😅😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Mrs M has told me to unfollow her just because I told her to label her ads correctly. How will I survive this? 😅😭
Welcome to the bunch of bastards! Pull up a chair, we will help u through it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On the whole I don't mind him, but he's had his moments, a few snidey passive aggressive comments and actions. Of course the DM too - if that was him on his own account? We'll never know. I think he must have the patience of a saint to put up with her but he dotes on those girls, she'll continue to push buttons with him until they are into the girls adulthood. But sometimes worms do turn and I'd be wary of any outside interest if you get my drift towards any of them from a viewing perspective. Women like Princess Pinnochio always need their egos massaged and I think that's the main attraction at the gym, empty brain Rami videoing her, duck me - what an actual embarrassment. Whilst we are on the subject, two family friends, both qualified have said a lot of that gym content was well dodgy from position/hold etc. It didn't look that motivating to me at the time so I asked, one laughed, the other showed more concern and asked more.

Back to the Principal Boy in this pantomine, Lee - I think on the whole, he's a decent bloke from an ordinary background has a great mum who in turn obviously dotes on his girls. I'd imagine him a bit of a feel gipe at times (for any not local - bit of an idiot, silly, daft or stupid). I know many on here don't like him at all, but he does bring a completely different perspective to the content. (hence why she sulked and shut the channel down - it went really well after that decision didn't it Rebeggar?) :LOL:

Not just with MrsM, I'm glad there's starting to be some kind of industry control over this very shady behaviors of these, largely women. They bleat about mental health, (mostly their own) yet appear to have absolutely no thought, let alone control or accountability over their actions or behaviors with regard to impacting on others mental health, their followers. The greed and deceit in them is disgusting. I've never followed loads of them but one after those I looked forward to uploads from have turned me off as their masks slipped.. I have no doubt that many started off as lovely people, but almost all of them are now off my feed for this reason.

Thanks @Pinklady567 This one post has after all this time restored a little of my faith in this coming to an end, of course then the next impact on them will be the Inland Revenue. Hope you are good with figures Rebeggar?
Let’s hope something Is done ! I can’t stand any of them now as you say even those who started off canny once they realised how much money could be made greed overtook and they sold all their integrity I can’t watch any of the so called mummy bloggers or family ones it’s just sell sell sell

I looked at so many “women supporting women” quotes to find that that I’ve made myself quite sick.
And all that stuff Marilyn Monroe said? She didn’t.
Laughable isn’t it ? My Facebook is the same they take quotes and add pictures of whichever celeb they like best I scroll and ignore 90 % of posts, I have half my friends/family on snooze because they repost so much crap , I especially hate those , bet i don’t get one share , or the horrible racist ones that despite being told a million times it’s fake news people still repost 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Urgh. She’s soooo rude! I made a comment about click bait titles on YouTube and she was so rude in her replies. I cannot believe I ever enjoyed following her and believed her content was real.

Reactions: 21
That's what they all say, it's just a hobbit/hoppy! 😂 can't wait to start seeing some #aff links/ #gifts and especially #bastardpresstrips from u! 😂
Got a cheeky trip to Disney Land at the end of the month for my biggest bastard’s birthday. Got one of them VERY IMPORTANT BASTARD passes to get lots of free tit I can show off on the gram. The rest of the trip totally paid for by us though 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
#bastardpresstrips
I don’t believe this. You must have criticised her coaster placement at the least?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got a cheeky trip to Disney Land at the end of the month for my biggest bastard’s birthday. Got one of them VERY IMPORTANT BASTARD passes to get lots of free tit I can show off on the gram. The rest of the trip totally paid for by us though 🤥
I await another few updates, "well actually this was gifted", "that was also gifted", "ah tit, we paid for nothing!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You mean she didn't just instantly block you? Maybe her block button is broken, is there a limit to how many people can go on your block list?...
Welcome to the club. Her true colours seem to be surfacing a lot recently

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a cocky witch. 🙄

You've worked with next in the last year Meldrum LABEL YOUR ADS!

Reactions: 13
Have a good ramming, that'll sort you out😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.