Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that behaviour makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Poppy. We lost our first child when he was 3 months old, we’re now very blessed to have his little sister in our lives. I am unable to have anymore children, so seeing her behave like that gives me almighty rage.

Rebecca, when Poppy grows up and sees how you talked about her, I hope she pulls you up on it and tells you how disappointed she is in you. You don’t deserve that sweet lass.

She gives me the absolute red arse.

Like it would even penetrate her skull if Poppy did. She’s going to be one of these mothers that will be jealous of their children’s youth when they are older. Totally toxic and I hope they have the strength to cut her out their lives.

Reactions: 19
No denying Lee is an outstanding father to his girls but I’m not sold in him being entirely decent. He’s passively aggressively messaged women and he’s a smug little twit as well. He was more than willing to be as condescending as her when he jumped on the board and started riding the “influencer” wave when they were on a high grabbing all the free stuff going. And he lied as much as her without and could do that with no thought to others out there getting into debt keeping up with their false lifestyle. Nah he’s an excellent father but started off ok but he’s as up his own arse as she is putting on that false way he speak. He only went back to work cause he had to.
He is the better of the two with the girls/cleaning/cooking but then it doesn’t take much to be better than Rebecca does it , she who never knew you had to wash paintwork because lucky becs never had to do chores she had a very nice childhood going on holidays and having fun , despite becoming a mam and living in her own home for many years still doesn’t get why she has to clean/launder/cook and can’t handle doing this AND looking after 3 bairns she needs a stay at home dad to do all the work so she can post pretty mummy photos of her living her best life I think this is a fairly accurate description of Rebecca throw in the fact that she really couldn’t care that other people have not even the basics , has no empathy or compassion for anyone gets quite annoyed when she has to respond to genuine people who are struggling with poverty, loneliness , and anxiety so she doesn’t she just ignores any comment that does not a, praise her , b, pulls her up about her hair/tan/filter call her a lazy , disinterested parent , so what, accuse her of using fake tan, oh she is outraged.

Reactions: 11
Seeing that behaviour makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Poppy. We lost our first child when he was 3 months old, we’re now very blessed to have his little sister in our lives. I am unable to have anymore children, so seeing her behave like that gives me almighty rage.

Rebecca, when Poppy grows up and sees how you talked about her, I hope she pulls you up on it and tells you how disappointed she is in you. You don’t deserve that sweet lass.

I hope they’re all pulled up by their children for child exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tattie holidays what we call the October hols in the North East of Scotland years ago kids to earn money would help at local farms to pick the tatties !! There is only a Mid Term in these parts and that’s in February!!

Reactions: 7
#its ok to be a bastard and admit to being a bastard!

Let's end the stigma of being a bastards.
I think we should be proud to be tattle bastards better than being greedy, dishonest Influencers , give me an honest bastard any day than a Rebeggar melodrama

So sorry , I can well understand how her crappy attitude with Poppy would upset you and many others who would love to have Poppy I only hope that she removes all of these hurtful remarks from YouTube and Instagram long before poppy could could ever see them

Reactions: 15
So so proud. Coming to a pound shop near you soon.

DBE6C8D9-7FE9-4E91-A1A1-B87A9CEA9CF8.jpeg

Comes complete with activities that include, How to report an undisclosed advert, Design your own non binary outerwear and discover what’s in Pat’s hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I’m going to stop now. I’m laughing too hard at my jokes. It’s really sad 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon secretly, Melds sits in his cabin offshore having a chuckle at what’s wrote on here, he does seem to have a sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
EAAA2F61-B4CC-4592-A3CD-FE1C3EB3A416.jpeg

Ah. So you’re wearing all you’re kindly gifted garms. Ps I think you’ll find this should be marked as a hash tag ad as you worked with them in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I don’t think I mind him really
On the whole I don't mind him, but he's had his moments, a few snidey passive aggressive comments and actions. Of course the DM too - if that was him on his own account? We'll never know. I think he must have the patience of a saint to put up with her but he dotes on those girls, she'll continue to push buttons with him until they are into the girls adulthood. But sometimes worms do turn and I'd be wary of any outside interest if you get my drift towards any of them from a viewing perspective. Women like Princess Pinnochio always need their egos massaged and I think that's the main attraction at the gym, empty brain Rami videoing her, duck me - what an actual embarrassment. Whilst we are on the subject, two family friends, both qualified have said a lot of that gym content was well dodgy from position/hold etc. It didn't look that motivating to me at the time so I asked, one laughed, the other showed more concern and asked more.

Back to the Principal Boy in this pantomine, Lee - I think on the whole, he's a decent bloke from an ordinary background has a great mum who in turn obviously dotes on his girls. I'd imagine him a bit of a feel gipe at times (for any not local - bit of an idiot, silly, daft or stupid). I know many on here don't like him at all, but he does bring a completely different perspective to the content. (hence why she sulked and shut the channel down - it went really well after that decision didn't it Rebeggar?) :LOL:

I contacted the ASA regarding how she just affiliate links everything to make money and doesn’t buy or use the products. They have contacted me back to say that she is currently under investigation for this due to undisclosed marketing as they have had a few complaints regarding her use of affiliated links 🙌🏻
Not just with MrsM, I'm glad there's starting to be some kind of industry control over this very shady behaviors of these, largely women. They bleat about mental health, (mostly their own) yet appear to have absolutely no thought, let alone control or accountability over their actions or behaviors with regard to impacting on others mental health, their followers. The greed and deceit in them is disgusting. I've never followed loads of them but one after those I looked forward to uploads from have turned me off as their masks slipped.. I have no doubt that many started off as lovely people, but almost all of them are now off my feed for this reason.

Thanks @Pinklady567 This one post has after all this time restored a little of my faith in this coming to an end, of course then the next impact on them will be the Inland Revenue. Hope you are good with figures Rebeggar?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I looked at so many “women supporting women” quotes to find that that I’ve made myself quite sick.
And all that stuff Marilyn Monroe said? She didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I don’t think I mind him really
He's done a few dumb things but he does seem fairly ok. He clearly enjoys being a dad to those girls!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Crying with
So so proud. Coming to a pound shop near you soon.

View attachment 47913

Comes complete with activities that include, How to report an undisclosed advert, Design your own non binary outerwear and discover what’s in Pat’s hole!
Crying with laughter today at all these memes and corrections.
You truly are a talented bunch of bastards.
I am proud I made it to 2pm without having a meltdown and being a opportunistic bastard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.