Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you put lee beside Rebecca he comes across as a good egg,
but that bar is set low.

He got wrapped up in the youtube fame and became a grade A twit.

but I will say one positive thing about him,
he seems to have accepted the hand they now hold and he’s getting on with it, with work, with being a parent 🤷‍♀️
Rebecca seems to be so bitter about her fall from fame it’s seeping into every aspect of her life, her bitter/goading Instagram personality and her pathetic attempts at being a mother to kids she doesn’t seem to like.

he’s sucked it up and got in with it, she’s still stropping like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have 3 children similar ages to MrsM and I would never allow my older two to speak about my youngest like that. It's just horrible. Poppy is surrounded by resentment when Lee isn't home.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I heard* it’s national bastard day today. Anyone got any influential quotes to share about being a bastard? I’m also delighted to announce to you all that i’m launching a line of ‘Strong bastards club’ merchandise. I’m so proud and never thought I’d be a fashion designer. Aff link to follow.

Let’s lift all the bastards up today and every day! #bastardssupportingbastards

P.S. Why is she harping on about “half term”?! In this part of the country it’s the END of term and it’s the October holidays/break (or tattie holidays if you want to be properly Scottish!). I know the English call the autumn holidays half term so it just shows she pays more attention to what all her other bestest best internet Influencer chums pump on about online, as opposed to the communications from the actual school her children go to and people that live around her. head.

*made up
You are on top form today Mr bull
Happy bastards day.

It's another week until we break up for what we call October half term and mine only get 1 week off.
Never heard the term tattle holidays.
Wonder what the split of sheep are .
Are most Scottish or English?
Americans defiantly wont have a clue.
Is poppy dumped in nursery on a Friday.
Is lee home or perhaps her parents back
Who takes these driveway shots?
Why always the drive?
House must be proper tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a terrible mother. Poor Poppy, I hope she never has to see the way her mother speaks about her. Reb is creating a divide between the two ‘big girls’ and Poppy and it is heartbreaking to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She is a bitter, self-righteous cow bag who doesn’t know her arse from her elbow. She shouldn’t have kids, far too selfish. I don’t know why she has so many sheep that can’t see past her ridiculous, spoiled and vindictive behaviour. Karma is a butch and when those kids grow up, particularly S and Poppy look out. They already dislike each other and it’s plain for all to see. She is enabling that behaviour when she laughs at S saying no to picking poppy up.
She needs To stay at the gym with her beloved Rami, he’s the only one who she actually listens to and respects.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy bastards day.

It's another week until we break up for what we call October half term and mine only get 1 week off.
Why always the drive?
I know you meant tattie holidays but Tattle holidays sound amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fab title but not from me! Can’t remember who wrote that comic genius line, but they need the credit. 😂

Reactions: 9
Happy bastards day.

Why always the drive?
Tattle holidays 😂
Tattie holidays is definitely a Scottish thing, refers to the times when kids got time off school in October to help (cheap labour) with the potato (tattie) harvests. Most just call it the October holidays now I think. Nobody calls it half term though as it’s very much the end of the term!

2082429A-8175-4512-9BF9-D99A3BCFF77E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
‘A day of peace with my big 2’ just shows her feelings towards Poppy 😢
‘It’s nice that I get a little bit of time with just the big 2 because the age gaps means obviously they are into different things/activities and I can take them somewhere they’ll enjoy while P enjoys time at nursery’ would just sound so much better.

A good day to have a good day.....I’m sure people with actual anxiety & depression just wake up and think oh this is a good day to have a good day, I’ll be ok today 🙄
What a slap in the face of those who genuinely suffer anxiety and depression, Rebecca is having a good day so all is right with the world , so just do what she does because obvs guilting others to do the school run, watch poppy whilst you to the gym for a photo shoot, do shady aff links, beg for gifts and ads cry, moan , whine, whinge on repeat then you too can be cured of anxiety by new clothes, having self care , palming kids off anywhere with anyone you can turn your life from negative to positive in 24 hours or less 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 13
I’m actually incredibly shocked by those stories!! Yes fine ask if they want go pick her up but if they say no then politely explain that that isn’t kind and we love each family member lots and lots despite their flaws we shower them with love. NOT JUST LAUGH REBECCA YOU SILLY twit.

As it’s the first day of the hols she should be happy to have all three kids together to spend time with each other. My boys 2 and 4 miss each other greatly and love weekends together.

She really is a stupid silly little girl. Not a mother.
Seeing that behaviour makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Poppy. We lost our first child when he was 3 months old, we’re now very blessed to have his little sister in our lives. I am unable to have anymore children, so seeing her behave like that gives me almighty rage.

Rebecca, when Poppy grows up and sees how you talked about her, I hope she pulls you up on it and tells you how disappointed she is in you. You don’t deserve that sweet lass.

She gives me the absolute red arse.

• Heart
  • Sad
#its ok to be a bastard and admit to being a bastard!

Let's end the stigma of being a bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Behind every cranky witch, is the dumb bastard who made her that way."

True representation of how I feel about these influencers and how they grate my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂😂😂

I saw that YouTube comment. The original ‘troll’ comment was someone saying she was all me me me. A sheep replied saying she solo parents 2 weeks out the month. Someone replied to that saying then Lee is home 24/7 for 3 weeks and has asked how that comment is trolling. When I looked there was no reply.
These comments aren’t trolling!!! It drives me mad and it takes away from people being genuinely trolled!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.