Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The internet is broken. Why? Because not everyone is six inches deep in your entitled, grabby hole?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
But all is not lost, MONDAY is your favourite day of the week 😁

The internet is broken. Why? Because not everyone is six inches deep in your entitled, grabby hole?
Ooocha.... That must hurt.... Is that what's up with Lee's hole too? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a quick read of comments strangely they are all praise and lovely !! Once again I missed the interesting bit !! I also noticed another 100 followers I am at a loss as to how she isn’t losing followers let alone gaining, I wonder how many are bots ? if they are mostly genuine followers then I am seriously worried about them because they clearly are not seeing what I see 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a quick read of comments strangely they are all praise and lovely !! Once again I missed the interesting bit !! I also noticed another 100 followers I am at a loss as to how she isn’t losing followers let alone gaining, I wonder how many are bots ? if they are mostly genuine followers then I am seriously worried about them because they clearly are not seeing what I see 😳
Edgy's Followers..
20191013_231914.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reb hun a full moon doesn’t just make the internet crazy it seems to me that your behaviour seems a bit erratic as well 😜 I’d love to see her with a proper job she could have the nickname meltdown Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reb hun a full moon doesn’t just make the internet crazy it seems to me that your behaviour seems a bit erratic as well 😜 I’d love to see her with a proper job she could have the nickname meltdown Meldrum
I think her nickname would just be

“that thick twit who thinks she’s the mutts nuts”

or

“that moron, the one with the face like a skelpt arse and the personality to match”

or

“that arsewipe that no one likes”

• Haha
if anyone wants another giggle before the day is over this golden oldie popped up on my homepage - between 2.26 - 3.46. All I'll say is, it doesnt disappoint!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next time someone at work asks you if you’ve had your nails done I want you all to start eye rolling, sticking your fingers up at them and ask why every one is being so bloody weird today. Please report back your findings!

🤣
Im a stay at home mum, I'll be sure to start on this in the morning, looking forward to the kids reactions! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im a stay at home mum, I'll be sure to start on this in the morning, looking forward to the kids reactions! 🤣🤣
Me too, I was thinking I could do it to some of the mums that chat to me on the school run? If they ask when I got my nails done I can just stick my fingers up at them a few times and then run down the road yelling you’re all weird!!

• Haha
TBF ( omg, it’s not often i do this) she said ‘ I’m looking forward to having my husband home for pizza. And Prosecco, she didn’t try and say it was taken today, that’s why when someone asked ( very nicely) about her nails, why didn’t she just say oh, it’s from a couple of weeks ago, I posted a few pics back then? why be snarky and start a whole bloody debate! She straight away thinks it’s a tattler , although apparently she has nothing to do with this site. She should simply say my photos are not always ‘live’ photos, or just be polite, this is her business account, not private! She still trades under Mrs Meldrum ltd. Is it so hard to act like a mature, professional thirty year old?
she needs AD on those pics surley? Next dress is from September 24th.
This! I got right away that it wasn’t from today but the people who commented were polite, their accounts had their names & photos so I think genuine followers. I don’t understand why not just reply ‘yes this pic is from when Lee was home last time’
She’s now making out everyone is going crazy when it was a couple of polite comments followed by her being a rude witch and her sheep baaaaaaing about defending her right to post an old photo 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wonder what pat chose for dinner 😂😂

I feel like she’s stolen his limelight,
he was chuffed with himself looking at the menu,
little did he know the wife was loosing her tit because someone asked if she changed her nail varnish.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t understand why she didn’t tag fatface in that photo with an #ad? She said previously gifted like it was last season but I swear she was prancing around in that dress and tagging fatface a matter of weeks ago? When will she understand people aren’t trying to catch her out, they just want and DESERVE transparency. She’s the shadiest of them all. Think she’s looking for a bit of engagement to help her hit the 100k mark 😴
it was a few weeks ago but I’m guessing the work she had with them was pulled after they found out her past. So being the sulky child that she is she doesn’t want to mention them. Whale or whatever they’re called won’t be getting a good reputation pushing her to. Brands in such an underhanded way.

Reactions: 12
What I find really embarrassing is she’s actually sat there and thought...I’m going to make a bomerang of me swearing then post it to my story. She clearly made the videos whilst sat with the kids. How pathetic can you get!!!
I used to really like her but now I think how the hell did I ever like her and see her as an influencer. She is absolutely awful now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.