Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
She is a cheeky fucking bitch. Clearly had a sniff of Prosecco and feeling bold on the old comments and stories.

You’re posting shit grabeggar like it’s from today.. you know what you are doing you utter maniac.

She would rather people chat shit about grammar on her posts than have no noise about her at all.

Can’t wait for the day she’s completely fucking irrelevant on Instagram and YouTube altogether. Can’t come soon enough. She’s a jumped up wee fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Awhenny

VIP Member
I think most people have their shit together when they dont have to work and someone else looks after their kids😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fathead

VIP Member
How does a kid that age know what scamp and dude is in the first place to have it on her “wish list”. It’s not as if it’s in the smyths catalogue or on the shelves. Full of shite .

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I may be called all kinds for this but when she paraded a baby on Instagram who was clearly having difficulty breathing properly, and was more bothered with getting Lee home from the pub than seeking medical attention then I believed it was neglectful, and potentially something that may warrant Social Service input as they have a strong history of failing to seek medical attention for an infant. That kind of behaviour goes beyond your petty lies and deviancy.

Did I report her? No. She claimed to have seen a GP and Poppy recovered. And there hasn't been anything of that type of incident again. Would I report her in the future? Yes. Just as I would report (with evidence) any person who I felt was putting their child in immediate risk, I have a duty of care to do so. My conscience couldn't allow me to be some kind of sick voyeur of a childs pain and discomfort whilst knowing nothing was being done about it. That's not malicious against the Meldrums, nor would it be done for any reason other than believing that a child needing protected from harmful and dangerous behaviours.

Unpopular opinion I know, but I'm not here to be liked, I'm not an influencer. No 1 year old should have to suffer breathing difficulties and distress while their parent shoves a camera in their face rather than call the Doctors and tend to the child, it's cruel.

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
‘A day of peace with my big 2’ just shows her feelings towards Poppy 😢
‘It’s nice that I get a little bit of time with just the big 2 because the age gaps means obviously they are into different things/activities and I can take them somewhere they’ll enjoy while P enjoys time at nursery’ would just sound so much better.

A good day to have a good day.....I’m sure people with actual anxiety & depression just wake up and think oh this is a good day to have a good day, I’ll be ok today 🙄

Reactions: 31

Mabelrose

VIP Member
10 facts about Rebby....
she shallow
she’s Edgy.. ( NOT)
shes spoiled
she’s tight
shes a moaner
shes a cocunt
shes a freeloader
she’s obsessed about the gym
she does not give a shit about her 🐑🐑🐑🐑
she worships at the alter of Rebecca.

all my own opinions i of course, based of everything Rebecca has ever posted.

yes, Highschool sweethearts...ummm NO! Lee was 19 dating a 15 yr old school girl

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Did she bollocks take the 3 kids with her to get her nails done! What a load of shit.
And If she did then how fucking inconsiderate and irresponsible. Who was looking after them while she was sat there for 30minutes plus? Was young Safiah charged with taking responsibility for her 2 young siblings? And how relaxing for other people in getting their nails done - to have 3 young kids squawking away and getting up to mischief while lady muck sits there thinking her shit don’t stink.

She’s such an arsewipe.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Do you remember when Becky went away to Edinburgh with her friends and got all brave, acting the big I am with the indirects to Tattle? Think it was when she wore them heart shaped sunglasses.
So today Becky has a mate over, has a drink and the confidence is back...can just picture them sat reading through the comments and Steph egging our Becky on.
Oh Becky, we’ll still be here when your bestie is off living her actual best life and you sit begging pennies on affiliate links, surrounded by your mismatched gifted furnishings and outdated decor.
If you need me to comment something uplifting as you sit seething about Emily Norris getting signed by Gleam...just give me a sign.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ginfluenced

Just remembered Lee's snug story about how they overpay the mortgage every month. Well, I bet there's no overpaying going on these days.

Pride comes before a fall...

Reactions: 30

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I posted this on the Brummy mummy thread yesterday but thought it worth posting here for those who don’t follow BM2 to see. This is a screen shot of the ‘to do’ list from the stories of a small instagrammer. She has around 10k followers. I was absolutely gobsmacked at how blatant it was - kids birthday coming up, got to contact brands to see what I can blag for free. If someone with 10k followers feels it’s ok to go on the beg, no wonder the likes of Grabby do it. Absolutely disgusting. What message do they think they are giving to their kids? 😡

Edited to include screenshot! What a silly bastard I am!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Yourvoiceisgrating

No denying Lee is an outstanding father to his girls but I’m not sold in him being entirely decent. He’s passively aggressively messaged women and he’s a smug little twat as well. He was more than willing to be as condescending as her when he jumped on the board and started riding the “influencer” wave when they were on a high grabbing all the free stuff going. And he lied as much as her without and could do that with no thought to others out there getting into debt keeping up with their false lifestyle. Nah he’s an excellent father but started off ok but he’s as up his own arse as she is putting on that false way he speak. He only went back to work cause he had to.

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Omg I actually can’t get over her posts tonight!!! I have never came across anyone who is so rude, entitled & bratty.
A girl asked a question about her nails, whether Edgy thinks she’s trolling or not is irrelevant, the comment was polite. And she replies ‘give me strength’ and two fingers up on stories. She also wrote ‘no where did I say this pic was today’
I genuinely can’t imagine any other blogger/instagrammer I’ve ever followed replying with such comments.
I cannot fathom how anyone can watch/like/defend her 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh my god she does my head in!! Entitled twat. Her life is sooooo easy! I’m lucky enough not to have to work outside the home at the moment but I have my 2 grandkids 3 days a week, my son is at secondary school and busy like most 12/13 yr olds and my husband travels with work all the time. Funnily enough i appreciate how lucky I am to be in this position and don’t moan about how hard my life is!
When my kids (the grown up ones!) were Grabeggar’s kids ages, I was working 12 hour shifts as a nurse with my hubby travelling to Asia all the time. I just got on with it like 99% of the rest of the population. I didn't moan CONSTANTLY about being tired.
Rebecca you sanctimonious, entitled, lazy princess you have NO IDEA how easy you have it. Here‘s a suggestion:

Poppy not sleeping- get her outside in fresh air- plenty of its where you live- don’t let her nap, give her some proper attention, feed her healthy food and give her a strict bedtime routine.

Your tired and allegedly anaemic: so take the iron the DR prescribed. Believe it or not you dumbass, if you eat fruit, veg and drink plenty of water you will not get constipated due to iron tablets ( if that’s your reason for not taking them).

Maybe spend a little less time at the gym, getting your nails done, and having “cheeky coffees” and do something productive with your day, like volunteer at school, offer to make the teas/coffees or wash up at Poppy’s playgroup (I run a toddler group and the ladies that do the teas and wash up are a godsend!), you know actually GIVE SOMETHING BACK for all the bloody freebies you get given and then you know what - you might a) have some interesting content to your deathly dull vlogs and b) might feel more satisfied with your (very priviliged and entitled) life instead of constantly chasing more more more.

A better idea for your whole family especially your kids would be to give up the whole instagram, YouTube gig because you’re crap at it and your kids deserve privacy and a proper fun childhood that isn’t shared with 100K people and based on whatever freebies you can blag.

Rant over!!

• Heart

Greyson

Next time someone at work asks you if you’ve had your nails done I want you all to start eye rolling, sticking your fingers up at them and ask why every one is being so bloody weird today. Please report back your findings!

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart