Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to be honest, my daughter at 7/8 still dressed like a young girl, not like S admittedly, but I personally don’t like little girls dressing like teenagers until they are them, just personal preference. Having said that my daughter would wear jeans, boots, etc, a but more age appropriate and certainly didn’t have all the bloody bows!

Reactions: 24
She's probably had it since she was 2. It's not like Granby Gran Grab would ever spend money on Safiah. She's nothing but a burden for her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with letting the girls choose what to wear (within reason - clothes need to be practical for what they’re doing and the weather). Life is too short to argue with a strong willed child about what they’re wearing. Pick your battles and all that. I do think flo belle needs her haircut though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it common for off shore workers to do a 2 on 3 off Rota? It just seems a lot of people who comment on her page say their partners are away 3/4/5 weeks at a time, lees has always it seems had a cushy rota. He’s home more than away and regardless of what she says, 2 weeks away is nothing, especially when your mum and dad live one minute up the road!
No it’s not, Lee has landed cushty on his feet getting a rota like that.

Reactions: 12
No it’s not, Lee has landed cushty on his feet getting a rota like that.
A few years ago there was talk that 2 on 3 off was “the way the industry is going”, however I’m yet to actually meet anyone else who does that rota so I would tend to agree with you there. I think my dad maybe had that for a while in the early 90s, but those were the good old days I guess. My husband has been 3 on 1 off for the best part of a year, poor poor me I’m so so so so tired.

Reactions: 18
Is it common for off shore workers to do a 2 on 3 off Rota? It just seems a lot of people who comment on her page say their partners are away 3/4/5 weeks at a time, lees has always it seems had a cushy rota. He’s home more than away and regardless of what she says, 2 weeks away is nothing, especially when your mum and dad live one minute up the road!
I know quite a few people who do 2 on/3 off. But my husband works offshore, has done for 14 years now and he’s never had a rota like that, always either 2/2 or 3/3.

Reactions: 6
Lee's actually only on a rig for a week, the other week he's living in one of the airport hotels hiding from Rebeggar 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She needs to get a grip with it now. He was offshore before and in reality he should never have stopped having his own job. You tube is not going to be the cash cow it has been! Forward planning is required after all no more 10k births to cash in on now either!

Reactions: 15
When my son was a baby, toddler or a little boy, I often took little photos of him sleeping (heck I even take a sneaky one now and again now he’s 10!) because, to me, it’s one of the most precious, private, peaceful moments of his (all too short) childhood that, as his mum, I want to treasure and remember, because it’s going to be past all so quickly and he’s going to be out that door without looking back...

The pair of them posting these “precious” moments on Instagram on almost a nightly basis is utterly lost on them...all for the sake of the ‘Gram or desperate engagement...

Just sad.

Surely to God (if they must) moan about their lack of sleep because of Poppy, they can do it without posting her wee sleeping face all over the Internet for all to see?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate it. I hate that all she ever buys them are silly fancy dress style dresses and those bloody tutus - they need to be binned. Might have been cute for 5 minutes on a tiny baby but to still be dressing an 8 year old girl in them is just cruel. She’s 8, not 8 months. Let her wear a pair of jeans for goodness sake! They need to allow the kids to grow up a little bit instead of forcing them to dress like toddlers in the dressing up box.
She is going to bloody hate it when Safiyah is my eldest daughters age 😂 she's going to have the shock of her life. Complete grown up wardrobe without a tutu in sight. Not very cute and Instagram worthy hey Reb. I don't think I've ever seen a more dreadful pair of shoes and trousers, my granny who is 90 wouldn't wear that 😮

Reb is going to love it when all the girlies 🙄 want to wear is an Adidas tracksuit.
My daughter and her friends have all been wearing what I think are aerobics tights (I’m SO old) and trainers with a hype hoodie.
Reb would have a faint for sure.
Perfect, I hadn't read your post before I posted mine. Yep, my daughter has a hype, adidas, Nike hoody and trainers, leggings\ jeans. Reb is going to LOVE it 😂 I can't wait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebecca: “We aren’t saying when Lee is home or off shore anymore for privacy reasons”

Lee: “ah man would ya take a look at this Helicopter bad boy, il be oan that beast o’a machine the marra, can’t wait tae get haim to my belter boss babe of a wife tomorrow, I’m headin hame in the morning lads, for 3 whole weeks of blissful Banchory lazy days - and a whole 48hrs in Ibiza! Canna wait to get aff my strawberry blonde nut oan the pina coladas and go bleeping mental with the ceral box game down at Ocean Beach Club. Ya PEACH!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Rebecca: “We aren’t saying when Lee is home or off shore anymore for privacy reasons”

Lee: “ah man would ya take a look at this Helicopter bad boy, il be oan that beast o’a machine the marra, can’t wait tae get haim to my belter boss babe of a wife tomorrow, I’m headin hame in the morning lads, for 3 whole weeks of blissful Banchory lazy days - and a whole 48hrs in Ibiza! Canna wait to get aff my strawberry blonde nut oan the pina coladas and go bleeping mental with the ceral box game down at Ocean Beach Club. Ya PEACH!”
Can that whole Lee ‘quote ‘ be the next thread title 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Urgh.
She actually makes me want to vomit.
She so in love with herself it’s disgusting.
What an ugly ugly person.
She’s horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody proud of herself being a mum the last 2 weeks guys!
God I must remember to pout for selfies in bed with my child and tell all my friends I’ve smashed another day of solo parenting tomorrow whilst my husband works a 12 hour shift......🙄

Reactions: 21
Aww poor ickle Reb. I can almost here the world smallest violin 🎻 playing for her 🙄. My Son is 11 he has ASD and hasn’t slept more than 2 hours a night since he was born and I go out and work full time on top of that. Don’t know your bleeping born woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.