Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha her insta story, what immature little head she is!! I’m cringing for her!! She’s got such a terrible Attitude

Reactions: 14
I think Lee needs to get home pronto, she’s absolutely lost it. She genuinely looked like a mad woman in that story with those big eyes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Lee needs to get home pronto, she’s absolutely lost it. She genuinely looked like a mad woman in that story with those big eyes 😳
Pat is busy asking his followers to help him choose his dinner option....
I assume the pizza from 9/12 days ago has gone cold so god knows what Rebby is eating 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The wheels are coming off aren’t they. WHO on earth affiliate links a present someone bought for their daughter so they can earn some money from it?! I know it’s been mentioned a few hundred times already here (good!) but just when I thought she couldn’t go any lower she does that. Where is your class/shame/dignity Reb?

Reactions: 20
Rebs. You do realise you come across as an immature brat with your nail’s story don’t you? Asking for a friend. Personally I left that kind of behaviour behind when I left school and grew up. What an amazing role model you are for your kids..... oh wait. Lovely for brands to see exactly how much of a cocunt you are though.

Shouldn't the newest photo have AD at the beginning? You're supposed to ensure that the post is clearly labelled at the beginning so people are fully aware that the engagement is for money, correct? She's a twit. The ASA will be sliding into her emails soon hopefully. Like they did with Lee and his Kinder adverts.

Reactions: 9
Omg the distain this woman treats her followers with is on another level.
Rebecca your followers literally pay your bills, they are the reason you have that house you love so so much, and a few of them ask you a genuine question, why your nails are different, so you stick your fingers up at them?
Really nice.
You, my dear, are an utter ballbag.

View attachment 48418
At least a ball bag would have a use.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instagram ..... to be instant, live etc.
It’s ok for followers to ask if it was an old photo?
Katie Ellison always puts a note saying if the photo was taken a while ago.
She could have easily said something like-
“Hey well spotted! It’s a photo from a couple of weeks ago but more relevant for tonight. Thanks “
She does the opposite and attacks & defends. And as for the story with the middle finger....speechless!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.