Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #60 Whoah they’re going to Ibiza, whoah, they’re still an insufferable pair of fannies.

Mrs Meldrum #60 She says she only dresses well on a Monday but Monday called and it wants an apology.

Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Those who have partners who work offshore, I am taking a guess they are quite tired when they get back home after a couple of weeks on the rigs presumably working 12 hour shifts..because I have a feeling that as soon as Mr M walks through the door he is going to get handed all childcare, and housework duties !!! She needs to get over it ,she can't be going around in a huff every 3 weeks when he goes back to work , its what they did before and it is what is paying their bills. She needs to get on with it and suck it up.
Him working off shore is never going to last If she carries on like this. Throwing a strop after he’s gone, crying down the phone to him, congratulating herself for doing a very basic job of parenting her kids and her acting like she deserves a fucking MBE because she took 2 of her kids out to the theatre.
She’s a bloody waste of space.
I don’t know why they don’t just call a spade a spade, sell that bloody horrible house, get something else that they can actually afford and just live within their means. Instead of needlessly living this nonsense champagne lifestyle on the budget of a kid going to the shop for a can of Panda Cola (anyone else remember that stuff?!!)

• Heart
  • Haha

Silverheel

Chatty Member
"I always dress better on Mondays".

Proceeds to look like a pigeon lady who has been living in the local park. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Have you been showing them less on MySpace or something” 🤣🤣

I’m not very good with this internet thingy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Peachbomb

VIP Member
You are on top form today Mr bull
Happy bastards day.

It's another week until we break up for what we call October half term and mine only get 1 week off.
Never heard the term tattle holidays.
Wonder what the split of sheep are .
Are most Scottish or English?
Americans defiantly wont have a clue.
Is poppy dumped in nursery on a Friday.
Is lee home or perhaps her parents back
Who takes these driveway shots?
Why always the drive?
House must be proper shit hole.
I know you meant tattie holidays but Tattle holidays sound amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
You are on top form today Mr bull
Happy bastards day.

It's another week until we break up for what we call October half term and mine only get 1 week off.
Never heard the term tattle holidays.
Wonder what the split of sheep are .
Are most Scottish or English?
Americans defiantly wont have a clue.
Is poppy dumped in nursery on a Friday.
Is lee home or perhaps her parents back
Who takes these driveway shots?
Why always the drive?
House must be proper shit hole.
Tattle holidays 😂
Tattie holidays is definitely a Scottish thing, refers to the times when kids got time off school in October to help (cheap labour) with the potato (tattie) harvests. Most just call it the October holidays now I think. Nobody calls it half term though as it’s very much the end of the term!

2082429A-8175-4512-9BF9-D99A3BCFF77E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Lee and I are high school sweethearts, we met when we were going to high school in Riverdale, California. Oh that Lee, he was quite the quarterback, if he had just applied himself to school instead of sports and cheerleaders he wouldnt be working off shore.

Tell them how tiny I was when we met Lee, wasn't I Lee? Wasn't I?

These are my girlie, there's S the oldest, I havent shopped for her in yurss. There's Flo Belle my fave, shes a mini me and then there's that one over there, the feral one. I dont show them much, but I do pop one on even if they're asleep cause I'm so so shattered and sometimes dont remember what I'm doing.

So come along on my journey. I'll aff link the fuck out of my leggings for ya and if you've caught my eye, I may even throw you two fingers. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m actually incredibly shocked by those stories!! Yes fine ask if they want go pick her up but if they say no then politely explain that that isn’t kind and we love each family member lots and lots despite their flaws we shower them with love. NOT JUST LAUGH REBECCA YOU SILLY TWAT.

As it’s the first day of the hols she should be happy to have all three kids together to spend time with each other. My boys 2 and 4 miss each other greatly and love weekends together.

She really is a stupid silly little girl. Not a mother.
Seeing that behaviour makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Poppy. We lost our first child when he was 3 months old, we’re now very blessed to have his little sister in our lives. I am unable to have anymore children, so seeing her behave like that gives me almighty rage.

Rebecca, when Poppy grows up and sees how you talked about her, I hope she pulls you up on it and tells you how disappointed she is in you. You don’t deserve that sweet lass.

She gives me the absolute red arse.

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry no, I don’t feel sorry for Lee at all.

A grown man going out to work to provide for his family? Nope, nothing to feel sorry for him for.

He is away for 2 weeks and then at home for 3 weeks straight. He’s got a cushty little set up there! He’s not exactly working down a coal pit either folks, he’s on an oil platform where he can spend his downtime relaxing, at the gym, cinema, chilling etc - he’s not slumming it!!

If she’s acting like a tool when he gets home and is expecting him to come back
And do all the childcare/housework etc then that’s between the two of them, still nothing to feel sorry for him over!

montydonfc

VIP Member
Thing is the women who commented prob has to work a 12 hour day then do all the other things on top! View attachment 48655
She is completely delusional. Rebecca, you got yourself “dressed” in a fucking bin liner no less then headed to get your nails done, followed by a cheeky little coffee date to show off your cheeky pastel manicure you got done. You’ll head home in time for Poppy’s nap to relieve your folks or Lees mum who’s no doubt got her, settle yourself on the sofa with a cheeky hot cuppa and a cheeky little afternoon movie with the big girlies. But you know what, you’re right. It’s exactly the same as a wee cheeky 12 hour shift at work 👌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Considering all the freebies that she’s had over the years, how privileged her kids are, and how she could afford to buy the tickets herself, wouldn’t it be lovely if she did a giveaway with her free tickets, to a family who may otherwise never go to the theatre? There are so many ways in which she could be a better person!

Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We can call her out on her shitty behaviour, her filters, her shady “business“ practice, her fucking leggings.....

but what must get to her more than anything is the fact her thread is moonlighting as a Pat rave thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Those Dubarry boots are HORRIBLE. £350?! Go fuck yourself!

I’m sure I remember her saying she got given them as a birthday/Christmas present from her parents? Could be wrong but that’s in my mind for some reason!!!
I agree, they’re fugly. (Don’t jump on me, I know they’re probably good for country pursuits etc.)

Remember when Pat said “you were wearing your dubarrys and Barbour” when most normal people would have just said boots and jacket!

• Haha

Alexi92

Mrs M has told me to unfollow her just because I told her to label her ads correctly. How will I survive this? 😅😭

• Haha
  • Wow