Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweemum

Some monstrosity that Rebecca will claim that Safiyah really likes and chose all by herself.

I feel so sorry for that kid. Imagine your mum dressing you like a baby, and then plastering photos of you online? Why can’t they just treat her like an 8 year old instead of trying to pretend she’s still a toddler. A tutu? The Gruffalo? 🙈
I haven't posted for a while but I'm furious that Aberdeen Performing Arts have gifted her tickets to a show, yet again!!

I have never sent an email like this before in my life, but as a regular (soon to be former!) purchaser of tickets to shows at HMT, I am so (so so) disappointed in them for not doing their research and using a racist to promote their shows. Theatre tickets are so expensive, a lot of families here in the NE would struggle to go once a year, so the fact that they are giving free tickets to Rebecca Scumdrum on a regular basis is absolutely disgusting.

The email contact for APA for anyone else wanting to express their dissatisfaction with the theatre condoning a casual racist is [email protected]
I've been out the loop for some time.. how is she now a racist? I'll get my snacks ready so I can read the reply 😊

Ch21

Chatty Member
I actually dont mind him either, apart from when he slid into someones dm's. That was bad. I think maybe he just annoys me less then rebegger🤷‍♀️ plus i think he is good with the girls (annoying "darling" aside)
What did he do in the dms?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Does anyone have any suspicions on how they got themselves into financial difficulties? I never knew much about her following beforehand to know whether it’s dropped significantly now and hence less opportunity for earnings.
Financial difficulties???

Catlover360

New to this thread. I have seen people say the house Rebecca lives in is a murder house. So was someone killed there? Might be a dumb question but not sure about what circumstances with it all.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Going to be honest, my daughter at 7/8 still dressed like a young girl, not like S admittedly, but I personally don’t like little girls dressing like teenagers until they are them, just personal preference. Having said that my daughter would wear jeans, boots, etc, a but more age appropriate and certainly didn’t have all the bloody bows!

Kittymum

He’s probably on around £40K a year or around that.

If it was an equivalent on shore job he would be on maybe £25K. Hence why he’s off shore, he’d never get paid what he gets now if he worked on shore.

They don’t have the BMW anymore do they? I don’t really view cars as a sign of wealth anymore to be honest. You can very easily get a high end car on finance now - my 22 year old sister has a Mercedes on tick, looks good but she’s paying a fair whack for it every month!!! She’s a receptionist at a health centre....!
What does Lee do offshore?? Salaries vary considerably from stewards, roustabouts all way to drilling superintendents etc.... did he go to university too??

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Those who have partners who work offshore, I am taking a guess they are quite tired when they get back home after a couple of weeks on the rigs presumably working 12 hour shifts..because I have a feeling that as soon as Mr M walks through the door he is going to get handed all childcare, and housework duties !!! She needs to get over it ,she can't be going around in a huff every 3 weeks when he goes back to work , its what they did before and it is what is paying their bills. She needs to get on with it and suck it up.
👍👏