Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh! She’s gonna be SO SO tired today!

Again.
It sad she doesnt bloody love Monday anymore.
But it's the weekend soon she can get together with racist chums, bottle of self care and switch off Sunday that might be good for the soul if she had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her going on and on and on about sleep deprivation does my head in - does she think she’s the only one! Yes it’s hard having to get up and function the next day and not be a complete zombie and look after your child, tiredness triggers 2-3 day long migraines for me and having a 2 year old yes I’ve been there! I even had glandular fever a couple of months ago but I just had to get on with it! I’d love my partner to be home for weeks at a time instead of leaving the house before we get up and often not coming home until our son is in bed. Also, and Maybe I’m just being over sensitive, but it’s baby loss awareness week this week and I just think of the hundreds if not thousands of women who would give anything to be in her position and would happily have a 1000 sleepless nights if it meant having a child to hold in their arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 47617Comment on Lees recent Instagram post.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t think of anything worse then Reb dishing out PT and nutrition advice 🤬🤣
I’m studying to become a nutritionist and one of my lecturers put up this quote last week. So seeing that comment has really made me laugh, somehow I don’t think she’s cut out for working with the general public in the real world!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It sad she doesnt bloody love Monday anymore.
But it's the weekend soon she can get together with racist chums, bottle of self care and switch off Sunday that might be good for the soul if she had one.
She’s full of Ibiza now.....away from the kids so she will be on top form!

Reactions: 8
Oh god wait for it....

“So so tired”
“Bloody tired”
“Just exhausted”
“It’s just so so draining”

Which of the above is she going to be today?!

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Her going on and on and on about sleep deprivation does my head in - does she think she’s the only one! Yes it’s hard having to get up and function the next day and not be a complete zombie and look after your child, tiredness triggers 2-3 day long migraines for me and having a 2 year old yes I’ve been there! I even had glandular fever a couple of months ago but I just had to get on with it! I’d love my partner to be home for weeks at a time instead of leaving the house before we get up and often not coming home until our son is in bed. Also, and Maybe I’m just being over sensitive, but it’s baby loss awareness week this week and I just think of the hundreds if not thousands of women who would give anything to be in her position and would happily have a 1000 sleepless nights if it meant having a child to hold in their arms.
Exactly this about baby loss awareness week! I’m sure she’ll have sheep you have tried and failed to have healthy babies and all she can do is mock having a third and that all 3 of them are healthy 😠
I’ve had a sick child since last week but I’m on nights so my OH is dealing with it through the night and I’m doing it through the day napping when I can. Are we whinging constantly are we duck because it’s what we do as parents who work suck it up and get on with it as well as everything else having a big family brings!
Mental health awareness day here we go with the poor me, self care bollocks!! Self care for me is having a shower without someone shouting on me and I suffer severe mental health issues and would love 1 day a week every week to recharge and it be all about me but I’m lucky if I get that once a year, even my gym routine has gone tits up since the summer and I really felt the difference just having that hour 2-3 times a week but hey ho my kids come first regardless of how much I’m running on empty and that’s because I’M A MOTHER who provides for her family equally to her husband. I know lots of SAHMs who don’t seem to have as much me time as she does even ones who no longer have little ones at home during the day🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This 🙌🙌🙌
Without going into huge detail. My daughter passed away in my arms. I posted yesterday on my insta about #babylossawarenessweek
My daughter was full term and only lived 1.5 hours. To have her here and not sleep I’d give anything for..... I have gone on to have 3 more daughters 💕
This for me is the thing that REALLY started to annoy me about Princess Rebegger, she doesn’t realise just how LUCKY she is. I also have a daughter who is Autistic, so I KNOW what sleep deprivation is. NEVER EVER have I gone on social media to moan about not sleeping, Most people have to get up for work the next day not just piss about like her!!! She REALLY annoys me. And don’t get me stated on ALL the self care tit... ME ME ME ME
Sorry Tattle Bastards about the rant. Just had to say this. 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
@Iamnotahuman lots of love. I can’t even imagine what you have been through xx
Thank you... We all just get on with it , don’t we... Can you imagine what she would be like?? Bloody DRAMA QUEEN 👑 I used to really like her until she started to show her ungratefulness about having 3 healthy girls. That’s when I found this page! 💕

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I KNEW she would link to Ann Mahurs post about balancing the liquid. So predictaBLE. YOU ONLY HAVE 2 CUPS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORK

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope you read this Reb and take note. I’d rather chew my own hand off than take advice around my mental health off of you!!! You don’t have “legitimate” mental health issues what you are suffering from is a fall from grace. Gone are the days where you’ve lorded it up over the little people of Banchory making on your some horse and hound Dubarry throwback thinking your better than everyone else. Now everyone sees you for what you really are and that’s a nasty, racist, small minded, self serving little madam. Shame you wouldn’t think of your own kids mental health when your posting them all over the internet for freebies but I forget the Rebecca Meldrum tit show is strictly all about you. Shame on you for confusing your “anxiety” which you caused yourself for GENUINE mental health problems. Didn’t see you being so sympathetic when you took money from a food bank used by the most vulnerable of society but today your some kind of mental health ambassador. You need to get a grip love it would break you if you ever had to join the real world of work. And Lee is as bad as you he went along with it once he realised how lucrative selling your lives were. Boohoo he’s had to go back to work well he’s just rejoined the real bleeping world then hasn’t he. No better than a couple of scroungers that’s all you were. Suck it up buttercup because unless you win the lottery you’ve a lot of years of work ahead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone’s clearly done the school run for her today. Great if that’s an option (I’m not saying she has to be a martyr or anything like that) but she really, really needs to learn just to STFU about being tired all the time when most parents would need to get up and get the kids to school/go to work regardless if they’ve had sleep or not. She is so privileged but has zero empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone’s clearly done the school run for her today. Great if that’s an option (I’m not saying she has to be a martyr or anything like that) but she really, really needs to learn just to STFU about being tired all the time when most parents would need to get up and get the kids to school/go to work regardless if they’ve had sleep or not. She is so privileged but has zero empathy.
I had 4 children and my youngest didn't sleep for the first 5 years you learn how to exist on 2/3 hours sleep a night because you have to but also because I had no one else, I watch her IG and cringe with all the moaning 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
This 🙌🙌🙌
Without going into huge detail. My daughter passed away in my arms. I posted yesterday on my insta about #babylossawarenessweek
My daughter was full term and only lived 1.5 hours. To have her here and not sleep I’d give anything for..... I have gone on to have 3 more daughters 💕
This for me is the thing that REALLY started to annoy me about Princess Rebegger, she doesn’t realise just how LUCKY she is. I also have a daughter who is Autistic, so I KNOW what sleep deprivation is. NEVER EVER have I gone on social media to moan about not sleeping, Most people have to get up for work the next day not just piss about like her!!! She REALLY annoys me. And don’t get me stated on ALL the self care tit... ME ME ME ME
I’m with you on this. Nineteen years ago my much wanted third baby boy (yesRebecca, third!) died in my arms at just under an hour old. I have endured sleepless nights ever since, it comes and goes in waves and I will often go weeks at a time managing on two or three hours broken sleep. It never completely goes away. I worked in a demanding job until relatively recently, now run my own business and my husband works loooong hours in his own business. I suffered major mental health issues for several years after my son died and still have bad time but my self care always came way down the list of priorities after taking care of my children (we went on to have a daughter later) my husband and my home. I don’t say this as a pity party but if they are all functioning well it helps me to function well and gives me less to stress over. So Rebecca, I’m so so sorry you’ve been up all night with the feral one but the eldest two are at school so while Poppy sleeps for a couple of hours go and catch up on sleep yourself. You’ve no job to go to, housework can wait as can gym, mooching in the woods, coffee with chums, etc. and you can have an early night tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m with you on this. Nineteen years ago my much wanted third baby boy (yesRebecca, third!) died in my arms at just under an hour old. I have endured sleepless nights ever since, it comes and goes in waves and I will often go weeks at a time managing on two or three hours broken sleep. It never completely goes away. I worked in a demanding job until relatively recently, now run my own business and my husband works loooong hours in his own business. I suffered major mental health issues for several years after my son died and still have bad time but my self care always came way down the list of priorities after taking care of my children (we went on to have a daughter later) my husband and my home. I don’t say this as a pity party but if they are all functioning well it helps me to function well and gives me less to stress over. So Rebecca, I’m so so sorry you’ve been up all night with the feral one but the eldest two are at school so while Poppy sleeps for a couple of hours go and catch up on sleep yourself. You’ve no job to go to, housework can wait as can gym, mooching in the woods, coffee with chums, etc. and you can have an early night tonight.
I’m sorry to hear about your son 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done Virgin, what a brilliant influencer you chose to advertise your wine! 🤣🤣🤣
This 🙌🙌🙌
I’m so sorry to read about your daughter x

I’m very sorry to read about your son. I can’t begin to imagine x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.